Flesh or spirit?

Flesh or spirit?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Apr 18

Originally posted by @secondson
lol
That's not what I was asking. I said what did you do when you were in the building that was on fire.

At 61 it's going to take a long time to heal. If ever completely. Be careful old man. 😉
Oh. Still don't get the fire question but I miss a lot at times. lol. Anyway yes I'm stressing on that issue of how long it will take to heal. We are wanting to move back home to Texas this summer and I hope this doesn't keep me from doing all that needs to be done to get us there later on. Might be hitting up everyone here that live in the states to come help us move. Free pizza and beer!!!!!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Apr 18

Originally posted by @galveston75
Oh. Still don't get the fire question but I miss a lot at times. lol. Anyway yes I'm stressing on that issue of how long it will take to heal. We are wanting to move back home to Texas this summer and I hope this doesn't keep me from doing all that needs to be done to get us there later on. Might be hitting up everyone here that live in the states to come help us move. Free pizza and beer!!!!!
The man is telling you that your JW doctrine is on fire.
You need to run away from it.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Apr 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
The man is telling you that your JW doctrine is on fire.
You need to run away from it.
Got it....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Apr 18

Got it....
For the record I dont subscribe to everything the JWs preach as you well know.
Neither do I believe that all Christians get eternal life ie OSAS, as preached by some.

Which is worse? I would have to say that the one that encourages a lackluster attitude to good works and righteousness.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Apr 18

For the record I dont subscribe to everything the JWs preach as you well know.
Neither do I believe that all Christians get eternal life ie OSAS, as preached by some.

Which is worse? I would have to say that the one that encourages a lackluster attitude to good works and righteousness.
Still denying the power of God’s Holy Spirit? No surprise there.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
08 Apr 18

Vancouver to Texas?

Quite a trek from where I live, but the pizza and beer sounds inviting.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
08 Apr 18

Again, what you're saying is is that Christ's sacrificial death on the cross needs you to add to it, by works, what's missing for you to have eternal life.

That's what the JW's believe as well as all other forms of religion that deny salvation by grace through faith alone and not of works.

You have a lot of company.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Apr 18
1 edit

Again, what you're saying is is that Christ's sacrificial death on the cross needs you to add to it, by works, what's missing for you to have eternal life.

That's what the JW's believe as well as all other forms of religion that deny salvation by grace through faith alone and not of works.

You have a lot of company.
I have no interest in your church doctrine.
If you have a point to make and you want to be taken seriously,
then please show me the references in the writings of Paul etc.

I have provided many references in Ephesians where Paul
clearly spells out how it is that a Christian can inherit the Kingdom of God
also under what conditions a Christian WILL NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.
I speak from the bible. Try to do the same.

By now Im sure you are beginning to digest what Paul is saying.
Somewhere at the back of your mind you are telling yourself
something is not right with your church doctrine.

Go read over Pauls letter to the Ephesians. Then talk to me.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Apr 18

Vancouver to Texas?

Quite a trek from where I live, but the pizza and beer sounds inviting.
Yep it is. But will be good to go home....

Moves
08 Apr 18

Yep it is. But will be good to go home....
I guess “home” is a draw, but how anyone could prefer the right-wing, gun toting desert of Texas over the eclectic charms of Vancouver is hard to invisage.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I guess “home” is a draw, but how anyone could prefer the right-wing, gun toting desert of Texas over the eclectic charms of Vancouver is hard to invisage.
Have you been to Texas my dear friend?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Apr 18

I been there but not to Vancouver so I cannot compare. Lets see .. been to Houston, San Antonio, Galveston, Big Ben Nat Park, Lampasas, Austin and a few more small towns .. the place is nice. . reminds me of those old western movies.

Moves
08 Apr 18
1 edit

I’m not your “dear friend” by any means, and no I haven’t, but I have been to Vancouver.

I have been to Phoenix though, if that helps?

Have you ever been out of America?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
I’m not your “dear friend” by any means, and no I haven’t, but I have been to Vancouver.

I have been to Phoenix though, if that helps?

Have you ever been out of America?
I heard most Americans dont have a passport

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Apr 18

I been there but not to Vancouver so I cannot compare. Lets see .. been to Houston, San Antonio, Galveston, Big Ben Nat Park, Lampasas, Austin and a few more small towns .. the place is nice. . reminds me of those old western movies.
Of course I'm from Galveston but will be moving to the San Antonio/Austin area. Spent my 18th birthday at Big Bend. What an awesome place and pretty much the way the west or typical west that most would picture...