1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 08:36
    "I no longer believe any of that. Stuff about "the One" is not real to me. Do you think I should be pretending to be a believer? Do you think I should be pretending that I feel I have turned my back on something real?"

I read this as you were saying you were pretending, but what you
    actually said was should I be. You were right I made a mistake,
    sorry.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 08:53
    @kellyjay said
    "I no longer believe any of that. Stuff about "the One" is not real to me. Do you think I should be pretending to be a believer? Do you think I should be pretending that I feel I have turned my back on something real?"

sorry.
    Well played.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 10:03
    @kellyjay said

sorry.
    Thumbed up.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 10:10
    @fmf said
    Thumbed up.
    🙂 Thanks guys...now back to the debates.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 11:13
    @kellyjay said
    🙂 Thanks guys...now back to the debates.
    Tip of the hat sir.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 13:54
    @kellyjay said

sorry.
    Think about what it took for you to admit that you misread what FMF wrote. Think about what it took for you to set aside your pride and check yourself.

The fact is that you have a very long history of misreading things. For the vast majority of them, you still haven't set your pride aside and checked yourself.

The fact is that you have poor reading comprehension skills. Set your pride aside and get the help you need. It'll help you to comprehend what others are saying. It'll also help you to comprehend what scripture is saying as well.

If you remain true to form, you'll take this as an "insult". And once again it'll be your pride talking. Set aside that pride and get the help that you need. You win. Others win. Everybody wins.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 14:241 edit
    @thinkofone said
    Think about what it took for you to admit that you misread what FMF wrote. Think about what it took for you to set aside your pride and check yourself.

The fact is that you have a very long history of misreading things. For the vast majority of them, you still haven't set your pride aside and checked yourself.

The fact is that you have poor reading comprehension skil ...[text shortened]... e talking. Set aside that pride and get the help that you need. You win. Others win. Everybody wins.
    Set aside your pride and answer the questions you have been evading. How about that?
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 15:21
    @thinkofone said

The fact is that you have poor reading comprehension skil ...[text shortened]... e talking. Set aside that pride and get the help that you need. You win. Others win. Everybody wins.
    You're such a simp.

'Even' Becker now is outsmarting you,
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 06:20
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You're such a simp.

'Even' Becker now is outsmarting you,
    Maybe he's not here to outsmart people
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 09:15
    @karoly-aczel said
    Maybe he's not here to outsmart people
    Yes. A man should know his limitations.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 23:141 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Yes. A man should know his limitations.
    what?

Are you that dense?

You dont know the first thing about spirituality. You just demonstrated it. Jerk.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 08:23
    @karoly-aczel said
    what?

Are you that dense?

You dont know the first thing about spirituality. You just demonstrated it. Jerk.
    You don't know the first thing about coherent conversation.

(You just demonstrated it).
  13. Joined
    06 Nov '18
    Moves
    06 Nov '18 06:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree