1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 17:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Legendary Troll or significant forum contributor?

I'm not one for taking much notice of "likes" or "dislikes" except in unusual or extreme cases. Currently the much maligned FMF has 12 of the top 15 most recommended posts with over 70 "likes" or recommends from other posters.

And yet FMF probably gets more stick in here than any other poster; bein ...[text shortened]... lled a troll, a fake, and all manner of other insults. seems to me he must be making some sense.
    He's a walking, talking, bulsh***t detector, turned all the way up to eleven.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 21:45
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    He's a walking, talking, bulsh***t detector, turned all the way up to eleven.
    "Low hanging fruit" detector, more like it. All of his multiple thumbs up recently have been posts directed against unpopular forum pariahs. I think that's called "pandering".
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 21:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Low hanging fruit" detector, more like it. All of his multiple thumbs up recently have been posts directed against unpopular forum pariahs. I think that's called "pandering".
    Have you read my response to your repeated question to me? I've forgotten where it is; please don't ask me to post it again.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 22:29

I'm not one for taking much notice of "likes" or "dislikes" except in unusual or extreme cases. Currently the much maligned FMF has 12 of the top 15 most recommended posts with over 70 "likes" or recommends from other posters.

And yet FMF probably gets more stick in here than any other poster; bein ...[text shortened]... lled a troll, a fake, and all manner of other insults. seems to me he must be making some sense.
    I pay no attention to the thumbs up or down thingy. I evaluate each post individually based on what is said. I'm not here for the popularity contest.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 00:081 edit
    Relax. Threads about posters start quite frequently for various reasons. The only thing "uncool" here is you being a massive tool about it.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 00:36
    Originally posted by josephw
    I pay no attention to the thumbs up or down thingy. I evaluate each post individually based on what is said. I'm not here for the popularity contest.
    Speak for yourself.

I'm here for the thumbs down!! 😵
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 06:49
    I like pandas.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:27
    Have you read my response to your repeated question to me? I've forgotten where it is; please don't ask me to post it again.
    Well, last I recall you didn't actually answer the question, you kinda wheedled around it. So I kinda gave up on it.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:35
    Well, last I recall you didn't actually answer the question, you kinda wheedled around it. So I kinda gave up on it.
    I made a long explaination in whatever thread it was you were asking. I PM'd you a few days ago to prompt you but you said you were going to be away.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 19:56
    I made a long explaination in whatever thread it was you were asking. I PM'd you a few days ago to prompt you but you said you were going to be away.
    Look, I don't want it to look like I'm making excuses, but I have been super, super busy this week. I come in here as I can, when I can. I'll look at it again, though.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 20:00
    Look, I don't want it to look like I'm making excuses, but I have been super, super busy this week. I come in here as I can, when I can. I'll look at it again, though.
    It's OK no pressure. I'm just pointing it out as I seem to get get misunderstood here.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 20:29
    It's OK no pressure. I'm just pointing it out as I seem to get get misunderstood here.
    Well, the reason for this is the incredible amount of similarity between your belief and the Trinity doctrine. "Only the names have been changed", etc....

And then you sit there and try to beat the crap out of the Trinity doctrine. That's what makes no sense to me.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 21:591 edit
    Ok, dive, I went and looked back on what you wrote in answer to my question. I still see precious little difference between this and what I believe, and I am a proponent of the Trinity idea.

I'll try to break it down more when I can. It may end up being a long post. Don't be shy about kicking me about it to remind me.
  14. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '15 06:18

I find troll believers amusingly delusional.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jun '15 06:322 edits
    FMF - an excellent example of a loyal and supportive wife! divegeetser is a very lucky man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree