FMF

FMF

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Jun 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Well, the reason for this is the incredible amount of similarity between your belief and the Trinity doctrine. "Only the names have been changed", etc....

And then you sit there and try to beat the crap out of the Trinity doctrine. That's what makes no sense to me.
Concentrate on what does make sense to you.

Its a shorter list.

F

Moves
18 Jun 15

All of [FMF's] multiple thumbs up recently have been posts directed against unpopular forum pariahs.
Oh yeah? lemon lime, Grampy Bobby, josephw, sonship? These are ~ in Suzianne's view ~ forum "pariahs" and "low hanging fruit"?

rc

Moves
18 Jun 15
2 edits

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Concentrate on what does make sense to you.

Its a shorter list.
LOL, something like this perhaps,

Makes 12 fairy cakes

Ingredients
100g butter, softened
100g self raising flour
100g caster sugar
2 eggs

Pass on to FMF courtesy of netmums.com

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Oh yeah? lemon lime, Grampy Bobby, josephw, sonship? These are ~ in Suzianne's view ~ forum "pariahs" and "low hanging fruit"?
What's that, "Duchess"?

Please tell us why you're suddenly adopting her "style" of posting?

Did you forget who you were that day?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
FMF - an excellent example of a loyal and supportive wife! divegeetser is a very lucky man.
[Totally Off Topic] How's redbadger these days?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Jun 15

This is getting real interesting.

rc

Moves
21 Jun 15

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
[Totally Off Topic] How's redbadger these days?
probably out marauding, pillaging monasteries, raiding coastal villages etc etc

rc

Moves
21 Jun 15

What's that, "Duchess"?

Please tell us why you're suddenly adopting her "style" of posting?

Did you forget who you were that day?
you think Duchess and FMF are one and the same?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
21 Jun 15
1 edit

you think Duchess and FMF are one and the same?
Styles and mindsets can appear to be similar enough to possibly be the same person, but I doubt FMF and Duchess are the same person.

I've recently noticed how divegeester and CalJust appear to have the same unique (identical?) take on Christianity, but this alone isn't enough to point to the two being the same person. I do find it curious though that neither of them fit into any denominational category I'm aware of... other than perhaps the little known church of "Our Lady of I Am Right and You are Wrong" or "Church of Whatever I Want Christ to Be." Also known as the "Church of the Later Day Anything Goes Doncha Know."

Denominational subsets of this unique offshoot of traditional Christianity are also known as "Disciples of Because I Said So!" and "Who Cares What You Thinkists".

Yeah, that's right... I've done my homework.

Their holy book is based on the original King James version published in 1611 and is barely understandable except for anyone living during the 1600s, and it includes a fifth gospel entitled The Gospel according to Darwin... and all of the footnotes refer to commentary written by Richard Dawkins.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Jun 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
Styles and mindsets can appear to be similar enough to possibly be the same person, but I doubt FMF and Duchess are the same person.

I've recently noticed how divegeester and CalJust appear to have the same unique (identical?) take on Christianity, but this alone isn't enough to point to the two being the same person. I do find it curious though ...[text shortened]... according to Darwin... and all of the footnotes refer to commentary written by Richard Dawkins.
"Their holy book is based on the original King James version published in 1611 and is barely understandable except for anyone living during the 1600s, and it includes a fifth gospel entitled The Gospel according to Darwin... and all of the footnotes refer to commentary written by Richard Dawkins."

I'll have to take exception to that sir! I've read numerous other translations and I find the KJV the easiest to read and understand, and, if you'd like, I can prove the KJV is the most accurate, and in keeping with the most reliable manuscript evidence available. It's not any one translation that's the problem necessarily, but the user.

I don't care what robbie says about it! 😉

I suspect it is possible that there may be one or two individuals posting in this forum that are playing double.

rc

Moves
22 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
[b]"Their holy book is based on the original King James version published in 1611 and is barely understandable except for anyone living during the 1600s, and it includes a fifth gospel entitled The Gospel according to Darwin... and all of the footnotes refer to commentary written by Richard Dawkins."

I'll have to take exception to that sir! I've read ...[text shortened]... possible that there may be one or two individuals posting in this forum that are playing double.[/b]
you were unable to prove it before and I doubt you are able to prove it now. You could not even tell us what its based upon and what original manuscripts were available to the translators. You cannot read Hebrew or Greek and have no way of determining the accuracy of a single word.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Jun 15
1 edit

you were unable to prove it before and I doubt you are able to prove it now. You could not even tell us what its based upon and what original manuscripts were available to the translators. You cannot read Hebrew or Greek and have no way of determining the accuracy of a single word.
What have you ever proved other than you are a jerk?

rc

Moves
22 Jun 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
What have you ever proved other than you are a jerk?
that Joseph has no way of accurately measuring any Biblical translation and that his assertions of the King James being the most accurate are nonsense.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Jun 15

that Joseph has no way of accurately measuring any Biblical translation and that his assertions of the King James being the most accurate are nonsense.
Was that before or after you proved you were a jerk?

Moves
22 Jun 15
1 edit

FMF - an excellent example of a loyal and supportive wife! divegeetser is a very lucky man.
Do you find that accusing males, whom you take a dislike to, of being homosexuals helps ease the pain of being a complete tool?