1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 00:46
    I've asked this question a few times to evolutionist and usually get an "I don't know" kind of answer but I'll try again. Is there any evidence or proof or even the suggestion of proof that at what point in evolution did the ability that bats, dolphins, etc to use sonar or echo location to find food start?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 03:24
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I've asked this question a few times to evolutionist and usually get an "I don't know" kind of answer but I'll try again. Is there any evidence or proof or even the suggestion of proof that at what point in evolution did the ability that bats, dolphins, etc to use sonar or echo location to find food start?
    Take it to 'science', spanky
  3. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 05:03
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Do a google search. I just did one for 'evolution of echolocation' and you get a number of papers that discuss possible scenarios and current evidence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree