1. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 15:56
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Love the bigotry.

EDIT: Okay, hate the bigotry, love the bigot.
    You love catholics?
  2. London
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 16:00
    Originally posted by wedgehead2
    You love catholics?
    No, I love the guys who call Catholics (or anyone he/she doesn't like in general) "Nazis" even though I hate the action.
  3. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 16:031 edit
    No, I love the guys who call Catholics (or anyone he/she doesn't like in general) "Nazis" even though I hate the action.
    Look at the similiarity between the catholics and nazis- hatred of gays, repression of women, belief in rubbish, etc.
  4. London
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 17:171 edit
    Look at the similiarity between the catholics and nazis- hatred of gays, repression of women, belief in rubbish, etc.
    1. Catholics don't hate gays.
    2. Catholics don't "repress" women. I didn't know the Nazis did, either.
    3. I suppose I must take your word for Catholic beliefs being "rubbish".

Seriously, do you have any facts to back any of the things you're saying or are you going to keep spouting your royal opinions all day long?

OTOH, since we're on the topic of Nazis, there's a very direct comparison of Nazi treatment of Jews (EDIT: and Poles - mostly Catholic - and Gypsies) and looney liberal treatment of unborn human beings ...
  5. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 17:39
    1. Catholics don't hate gays.
    2. Catholics don't "repress" women. I didn't know the Nazis did, either.
    3. I suppose I must take your word for Catholic beliefs being "rubbish".

Seriously, do you have any facts to back any of the things you're saying or are you going to keep spouting your royal opinions all day long?

OTOH, since we're on the top ...[text shortened]... ison of Nazi treatment of Jews and looney liberal treatment of unborn human beings ...
    The catholic church sees hoosexuality as somehow wrong, doesn't allow women priests, and has a long histry of female oppression-e.g. the witchunts. Nazis forced women to stay at home and "breed" for the good of the country. The catholic church, with it's views on the family and opposition to contraception, aren't that different.
    Also, aren't you catholic? You just have to take me, like the Bible, on faith. 😉
    The comparisons between the attempted extermination of a entire race and the a woman's right to have control over their own body are slightly different.
  6. London
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 18:081 edit
    The catholic church sees hoosexuality as somehow wrong, doesn't allow women priests, and has a long histry of female oppression-e.g. the witchunts. Nazis forced women to stay at home and "breed" for the good of the country. The catholic church, with it's views on the family and opposition to contraception, aren't that different.
    Also, aren't you catholi ...[text shortened]... race and the a woman's right to have control over their own body are slightly different.
    The catholic church sees hoosexuality[sic] as somehow wrong

The term is "objectively disordered"; i.e. something that shouldn't have been the case.

doesn't allow women priests,

So? I don't remember anyone calling Nature "repressive" for not allowing women fathers or male mothers.

Nazis forced women to stay at home and "breed" for the good of the country.

Prove it.

Also, aren't you catholic? You just have to take me, like the Bible, on faith.

So you don't have any proof or evidence then? Typical.

EDIT: Besides, Catholics don't just take even the Bible's word for it. You must be thinking of some other denominations.

The comparisons between the attempted extermination of a entire race and the a woman's right to have control over their own body are slightly different.

I'm sure the Nazis thought they were exercising the "right to have control over their own country" as well. But that's an aside. The simple fact is that both the Nazis and the pro-abortionists simply redefined the term "human being" to suit their own preferences.
  7. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 20:18
    [b]The catholic church sees hoosexuality
    [sic] as somehow wrong

The term is "objectively disordered"; i.e. something that shouldn't have been the case.

doesn't allow women priests,

So? I don't remember anyone calling Nature "repressive" for not allowing women fathers or male mothers.
    ...[text shortened]... nists simply redefined the term "human being" to suit their own preferences.[/b]
    What do you mean by objectively disordered?

Surely "something that shouldn't have been the case" = wrong?

So female priests are "unnatural"? Oh dear.

The Nazis actively discouraged women from work, and gave them awards for having more children.

The faith comment was a joke. But you didn't see that.

No, you don't take the Bible's word for it. You leave that up to some old celibate ex-nazi in Rome. Makes sense to me.

A human being walking around, able to sustain themselves and think for themselves being killed, specifically on ground of race, is not the same as abortion. Can't you see ANY difference?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree