1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 19:261 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I am sort of amazed many of the Christians here didn’t speak up about this, because I don’t think having God in your life is unique at all. The whole point of Christianity is our walk with God being restored, if it were anything less, than it would be just one of many belief systems completely undistinguishable from all the other flavors of the month. Chris ...[text shortened]... God is alive and well, and Jesus Christ is still changing lives, saving us from our sins.
    Kelly
    I had no doubt you were a genuine Christian without you posting this; however PK's beef with you is not directed at your spiritual condition, it's directed at your apparent inability to cohesively explain and defend your theological position.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 20:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I had no doubt you were a genuine Christian without you posting this; however PK's beef with you is not directed at your spiritual condition, it's directed at your apparent inability to cohesively explain and defend your theological position.
    Do I need you to tell me that PK has a beef with me and why?
    I do believe he is quite able to express himself as he sees fit.
    Kelly
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 20:48
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yet so many of your posts are devoid of reason and common sense (or at least they appear so to me) - for which you get justifiably criticized.
    I can live with that. 🙂
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 20:51
    Do I need you to tell me that PK has a beef with me and why?
    I do believe he is quite able to express himself as he sees fit.
    Kelly
    You started your post to PK with these words:

"I am sort of amazed many of the Christians here didn’t speak up about this..."

I'm just trying to sooth your pretensions incredulity while helping you understand what PK was driving at; but seeing as you are determined to be such an asshat about it I'll leave you to it.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 23:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You started your post to PK with these words:

"I am sort of amazed many of the Christians here didn’t speak up about this..."

I'm just trying to sooth your pretensions incredulity while helping you understand what PK was driving at; but seeing as you are determined to be such an asshat about it I'll leave you to it.
    So you and I are quite clear, I don't care what you think PK was driving at
    since I have been talking to PK for some time now! I have a lot of faith in
    PK be able to express himself clearly. Why you feel the need to insert
    yourself into our conversation is beyond me, but since you seem to have
    taken up that role with others too, I wonder what makes you tick!
    Kelly
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 05:41
    Originally posted by josephw
    I can live with that. 🙂
    I know you can. I just thought I should point out that if you are seeking to persuade, you are not getting very far for that reason.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Aug '14 02:15
    I am sort of amazed many of the Christians here didn’t speak up about this, because I don’t think having God in your life is unique at all. The whole point of Christianity is our walk with God being restored, if it were anything less, than it would be just one of many belief systems completely undistinguishable from all the other flavors of the month. Chris ...[text shortened]... God is alive and well, and Jesus Christ is still changing lives, saving us from our sins.
    Kelly
    Thanks for the long reply, which I shall get back to. I'm on holiday at the moment and don't have enough time to give your post it deserves. But I shall do when I return.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Aug '14 06:07
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Thanks for the long reply, which I shall get back to. I'm on holiday at the moment and don't have enough time to give your post it deserves. But I shall do when I return.
    No worries, one thing I understand is not having a lot of time! 🙂
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree