1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 16:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are obviously taking it the wrong way. Your Watchtower Society has been wrong in the past just like many others. So they are not exempt from being wrong today.

The instructor
    Lol. And you are wrong all the time.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 16:121 edit
    Isn't the USA your country too? What do you consider your country? You don't consider yourself a man without a country do you?

The instructor
    No it isn't. I just happened to be born here. A true christian is "no part of the world" just as yes, even your bible says.
    So it doesn't matter which country a JW lives in, it is not "their country". Our allegance is only for God's Kingdom ( that is why a JW will never salute any contries flag ) and it's this same Kingdom that will put an end to all these wordly man made kingdoms and even yes your beloved USA.
    But then you don't take most of the Bible's warnings serious so you'll still follow your country and would kill for it. Right? When Jesus said his follwers were to be "no part of this world" you don't get that part do you?

I noticed how you so skillfully ignored the blood issue when I mentioned your country killing millions of innocents compared to the "few" JW's that have died from refusing blood. Why did you ignor it?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 17:57
    Originally posted by galveston75
    No it isn't. I just happened to be born here. A true christian is "no part of the world" just as yes, even your bible says.
    So it doesn't matter which country a JW lives in, it is not "their country". Our allegance is only for God's Kingdom ( that is why a JW will never salute any contries flag ) and it's this same Kingdom that will put an end to all ...[text shortened]... red to the "few" JW's that have died from refusing blood. Why did you ignor it?
    No, I do not get that part about being no part of this world. It doesn't make any more sense than not giving blood to save someone's life.

The Instructor
  4. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 23:52
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    This reminds me of something that was happening quite frequently several years ago. There were people that called themselves 'Christians' that would blow up abortion clinics and shoot the doctors, one such act occured not to far from my home. People associated these 'Christians' with other people that called themselves Christians and called them... terroris ...[text shortened]... and greater than all of this, he wins in the end. The future has already been written!
    Thumbs up.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 01:01
    No, I do not get that part about being no part of this world. It doesn't make any more sense than not giving blood to save someone's life.

The Instructor
    I know you don't......
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 18:301 edit
    So it doesn't matter which country a JW lives in, it is not "their country". Our allegance is only for God's Kingdom ( that is why a JW will never salute any contries flag ) and it's this same Kingdom that will put an end to all red to the "few" JW's that have died from refusing blood. Why did you ignor it?
    On that note of you never saluting any country's flag,
    Didn't God choose a country?

He chose Israel and its people. So it could be said that
    He favoured one people, one nation, over another.

Wasn't it only after the Jews rejected Him that he turned to
    others? Gentiles? Non Jews?

If He establishes His Kingdom will it not show His banner?

The armies of Israel in the Old Testament had flags and banners.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 03:55
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    On that note of you never saluting any country's flag,
    Didn't God choose a country?

He chose Israel and its people. So it could be said that
    He favoured one people, one nation, over another.

Wasn't it only after the Jews rejected Him that he turned to
    others? Gentiles? Non Jews?

If He establishes His Kingdom will it not show His banner?

The armies of Israel in the Old Testament had flags and banners.
    No JW's ever salute any countries flag. We are not a part of this worlds governments, the same goverments that God will soon destroy at armegeddon. So knowing that why would we want to show any allengance to them? God says "you cannot serve two masters" as many so called christian religions happily do with their involvement in them.
    And yes God chose a nation, a nation did not choose him or say he blesses them as many nations claim. The nation he choose had nothing to do with the nations around them as commanded by God and when they did go against that command, they suffered.
  8. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 04:32
    I know you don't......
    There is a book which contains all the things RJ doesn't understand.
    It is called a dictionary. 🙄🙄
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 05:44
    Originally posted by caissad4
    What dictionary is "no part of this world" listed?

The Instructor
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 19:10
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Awesome.....
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 20:12
    Awesome.....
    You and the Muslims are of the same religion - the religion of Satan the devil and the religion of the Antichrist. Now how awesome is that? Prepare yourself for Hellfire!

The Instructor
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 15:13
    You and the Muslims are of the same religion - the religion of Satan the devil and the religion of the Antichrist. Now how awesome is that? Prepare yourself for Hellfire!

The Instructor
    Oh NO, RJ has doomed us. We are surely headed for hell and damnation then.

NOT🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree