1. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    16252
    02 Jun '13 11:15
    Food for thought RJ.

    http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2013/05/feds-suggest-antimuslim-speech-can-be-punished-165163.html
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    02 Jun '13 11:38
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    Food for thought RJ.

    http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2013/05/feds-suggest-antimuslim-speech-can-be-punished-165163.html
    It appears that nothing will stop Ronald Jihad Hinds
    on his quest to show how Islam is backward and evil.

    And while I know he is a right wing American gun nut,
    I happen to agree with him that Islam is a backward
    evil form of religion and it should be curbed if not outlawed.
    It is high time people woke up to what Islam truly is.

    Islam is a backward oppressive dogmatic evil form of control
    and has kept its violent side right up to this present day.

    Education and enlightenment has shown the rest of us that progress
    is necessary to continue to survive and work in harmony together as
    a human family. This involves enlightenment and education for all.

    Men and women with equal education and status in society.
    The Catholic and Protestant religions have realized this.

    Islam does not recognize this. It oppresses women and refuses
    them education.

    In my humble opinion the world might be a better place without religion
    but Islam is the worst of the whole bad bunch.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    02 Jun '13 16:44
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    It appears that nothing will stop Ronald Jihad Hinds
    on his quest to show how Islam is backward and evil.

    And while I know he is a right wing American gun nut,
    I happen to agree with him that Islam is a backward
    evil form of religion and it should be curbed if not outlawed.
    It is high time people woke up to what Islam truly is.

    Islam is a ...[text shortened]... e world might be a better place without religion
    but Islam is the worst of the whole bad bunch.
    How many times do I have to say it?

    What you're talking about is RADICAL Islam.

    Maybe you should contact a mosque in your area and ask if you can possibly sit in to 'observe' one of their services? (If that's allowed, I have no idea if they'd even let you do that.) Maybe be sure to try one that has their services in English so you can follow along.

    Maybe you can go 'see for yourself' what Islam 'truly is'.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12696
    02 Jun '13 18:42
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How many times do I have to say it?

    What you're talking about is RADICAL Islam.

    Maybe you should contact a mosque in your area and ask if you can possibly sit in to 'observe' one of their services? (If that's allowed, I have no idea if they'd even let you do that.) Maybe be sure to try one that has their services in English so you can follow along.

    Maybe you can go 'see for yourself' what Islam 'truly is'.
    Suzianne, my sweet, the problem is that they all read out of the same book. The only difference is that the less radical Muslims don't know the book very well and have less radical teachers. They are like Christians who go to church, but pay little attention to reading the Holy Bible and just listen to the sermons. Thank God there are not too many Reverend Wrights in Christian churches to listen to.

    The Instructor
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    16252
    02 Jun '13 19:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Suzianne, my sweet, the problem is that they all read out of the same book. The only difference is that the less radical Muslims don't know the book very well and have less radical teachers. They are like Christians who go to church, but pay little attention to reading the Holy Bible and just listen to the sermons. Thank God there are not too many Reverend Wrights in Christian churches to listen to.

    The Instructor
    This reminds me of something that was happening quite frequently several years ago. There were people that called themselves 'Christians' that would blow up abortion clinics and shoot the doctors, one such act occured not to far from my home. People associated these 'Christians' with other people that called themselves Christians and called them... terrorists (but had nothing to do with those acts or movements) I didn't like it nor did others. While I see abortion as atrocious, I would not kill or destroy someones property to get my point heard, it is not the Christian way and it is not right.

    To associate me or other Christians with that fringe element was not only wrong but unfair, it reminds me of the way you categorize muslims. While I find the islamic faith to be in conflict with my own faith, we live in a free country where we are able to worship who and however we want.

    There are 'talking heads' selling books, getting air time that spread fear to their own ends, don't fall prey to their methods. There is so much more to the Kingdom of God than who the antichrist is. Remember satan is the created, Jesus is the creator and greater than all of this, he wins in the end. The future has already been written!
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Jun '13 19:40
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    This reminds me of something that was happening quite frequently several years ago. There were people that called themselves 'Christians' that would blow up abortion clinics and shoot the doctors, one such act occured not to far from my home. People associated these 'Christians' with other people that called themselves Christians and called them... terroris ...[text shortened]... and greater than all of this, he wins in the end. The future has already been written!
    Jesus is the first-born of all creation, last time i looked being a part of something meant being a part of it.
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    16252
    02 Jun '13 20:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Jesus is the first-born of all creation, last time i looked being a part of something meant being a part of it.
    Not sure what you are getting at, but I suppose it has to do with who Jesus is? If so, I know there is a fundamental difference between what the JW believe regarding Jesus and what other Christians (myself included) believe which is related to bible translation (among other things). I don't subscribe to the NWT and don't care to debate it.

    If this is not what you are alluding to, would you elaborate?
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Jun '13 20:101 edit
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    Not sure what you are getting at, but I suppose it has to do with who Jesus is? If so, I know there is a fundamental difference between what the JW believe regarding Jesus and what other Christians (myself included) believe which is related to bible translation (among other things). I don't subscribe to the NWT and don't care to debate it.

    If this is not what you are alluding to, would you elaborate?
    whether you subscribe to it or not is irrelevant, whether you wish to debate it or not is also irrelevant, Jehovahs Witness are not the only Christians who hold the view, in fact the only reason that you and other Christians hold the view that you do is because of your church tradition, tradition formed after the rejection of Ariansim, indeed, unless you know something about translation, i dont think you have any real way of knowing what is an accurate translation and what it not and probably, most typically, like other Christians have simple taken it upon trust, blindly and unquestioningly that what you have in your particular language is accurate. The fact of the matter is, irrespective of what you want to believe, irrespective of your traditions is that the scriptures indicate that Christ was a created entity. Biblical fact.
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    16252
    02 Jun '13 20:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    whether you subscribe to it or not is irrelevant, whether you wish to debate it or not is also irrelevant, Jehovahs Witness are not the only Christians who hold the view, in fact the only reason that you and other Christians hold the view that you do is because of your church tradition, tradition formed after the rejection of Ariansim, indeed, unle ...[text shortened]... our traditions is that the scriptures indicate that Christ was a created entity. Biblical fact.
    Alrighty then. 😉
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12696
    02 Jun '13 21:071 edit
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    This reminds me of something that was happening quite frequently several years ago. There were people that called themselves 'Christians' that would blow up abortion clinics and shoot the doctors, one such act occured not to far from my home. People associated these 'Christians' with other people that called themselves Christians and called them... terroris and greater than all of this, he wins in the end. The future has already been written!
    It is obvious that you do not know the teachings of the Quran. Too bad.

    The Instructor
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12696
    02 Jun '13 21:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    whether you subscribe to it or not is irrelevant, whether you wish to debate it or not is also irrelevant, Jehovahs Witness are not the only Christians who hold the view, in fact the only reason that you and other Christians hold the view that you do is because of your church tradition, tradition formed after the rejection of Ariansim, indeed, unle ...[text shortened]... our traditions is that the scriptures indicate that Christ was a created entity. Biblical fact.
    You are certainly not one to look to for an authority on translations. We have already had a debate on this before and your response lacks understanding.

    The Instructor
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    02 Jun '13 21:141 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is obvious that you do not know the teachings of the Quran. Too bad.

    The Instructor
    And its also a good thing most christians don't know what is in the bible which they believe in to their death. Then they also would be forced to follow rules that will get people killed, just like in the Quran. BOTH religions are wacko.
  13. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    16252
    02 Jun '13 21:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is obvious that you do not know the teachings of the Quran. Too bad.

    The Instructor
    Why would that be too bad, is the Bible not enough?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12696
    02 Jun '13 21:26
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    Why would that be too bad, is the Bible not enough?
    No, not if you are going to defend the unbelievers, like the Muslims. It is better just to be quite, if you don't understand what you are talking about. Okay?

    The Instructor
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    16252
    02 Jun '13 21:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, not if you are going to defend the unbelievers, like the Muslims. It is better just to be quite, if you don't understand what you are talking about. Okay?

    The Instructor
    I guess I will just zip my lips then, thanks RJ for setting me straight! 😕
Back to Top