2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 18:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lord have mercy on RJHinds, he is a poor sinner that has lost his way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIaHrU8Hetk
    I for one would have a lot more patience with this particular sinner if he'd just refrain from adding all that odious tripe to the end of his posts. I mean, obviously he feels a compulsion to declare himself a "christian", particularly since his attitudes so comprehensively indicate otherwise, but it really is a tiresome waste of pixels.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 18:41
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I for one would have a lot more patience with this particular sinner if he'd just refrain from adding all that odious tripe to the end of his posts. I mean, obviously he feels a compulsion to declare himself a "christian", particularly since his attitudes so comprehensively indicate otherwise, but it really is a tiresome waste of pixels.
    Yes.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 19:593 edits
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    One must try to understand why RJH is the way he is and it appears to me to be pure
    egotism, he's lost and needs to find his true self. I suspect that life has been so busy
    that he has not had serious time for reflection, how else are we to account for it? Think
    about it, he was in the US military for years, of course he is going to issue mandates,
    refuse to compromise, to whatever is expedient to get his point across, he had no need
    to reason. No one is a waste of time, God is not finished with any of us yet.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 20:43
    One must try to understand why RJH is the way he is and it appears to me to be pure
    egotism, he's lost and needs to find his true self. I suspect that life has been so busy
    that he has not had serious time for reflection, how else are we to account for it? Think
    about it, he was in the US military for years, of course he is going to issue man ...[text shortened]... he had no need
    to reason. No one is a waste of time, God is not finished with any of us yet.
    Yes no one is saved or condemned yet. We all are his children and hopefully we can make the right decisions on how the Bible says we are to be in God's eyes.
    But the issue is, it's not up to us to do it in a carefree and whatever way. That's why we have been given the bible and it clearly says that his followers would "all be in agreement" and not making it up as we go.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '12 23:54
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yes no one is saved or condemned yet. We all are his children and hopefully we can make the right decisions on how the Bible says we are to be in God's eyes.
    But the issue is, it's not up to us to do it in a carefree and whatever way. That's why we have been given the bible and it clearly says that his followers would "all be in agreement" and not making it up as we go.
    You would be wise to stop reading Watchtower publication and their NWT and begin reading Believer's Commentaries and a good Holy Bible translation like the NASB and NKJV. 😏
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '12 23:59
    Lord have mercy on RJHinds, he is a poor sinner that has lost his way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIaHrU8Hetk
    You need to sing that song. The Lord has already had mercy on me.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 00:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You would be wise to stop reading Watchtower publication and their NWT and begin reading Believer's Commentaries and a good Holy Bible translation like the NASB and NKJV. 😏
    In your 68 years have you not noticed that your brand of direct approach, especially to the likes of RC ,(yes Rob, thats a compliment) , is not working at all. In fact I'm fairly sure they are either laughing at you or, even worse, you are pushing them away from the doctrine that you wish to impose/teach 😉 them.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 03:451 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    In your 68 years have you not noticed that your brand of direct approach, especially to the likes of RC ,(yes Rob, thats a compliment) , is not working at all. In fact I'm fairly sure they are either laughing at you or, even worse, you are pushing them away from the doctrine that you wish to impose/teach 😉 them.
    It is not up to me to make it work. The Holy Spirit will do the works.

10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 06:20
    It is not up to me to make it work. The Holy Spirit will do the works.

That's ok then, you can continue to be a tool.

Yap !!! Yappety yap yap! Yap! yap! yap!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 07:022 edits
    You need to sing that song. The Lord has already had mercy on me.

I fear the worst RJH, its not always easy to see ourselves the way others see us,
    humble yourself under the mighty hand of God and confess your sins RJH, he will have
    mercy upon you 4sure. But if you bottle it up all inside you are simply hurting yourself,
    all it takes is a little humility and the realisation that we are imperfect humans prone to
    aberration.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 07:45
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    maybe RJH approach is the best, 'you suck, I am awesome', nuff said?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 09:19
    I fear the worst RJH, its not always easy to see ourselves the way others see us,
    humble yourself under the mighty hand of God and confess your sins RJH, he will have
    mercy upon you 4sure. But if you bottle it up all inside you are simply hurting yourself,
    all it takes is a little humility and the realisation that we are imperfect humans prone to
    aberration.
    I see you as an indoctrinated follower of a cult with false dogma that sometimes claims to be Christian, while denying the true Christian doctrines. I see you as a person just too proud even to consider the possibility that he has been deceived.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 14:133 edits
    I see you as an indoctrinated follower of a cult with false dogma that sometimes claims to be Christian, while denying the true Christian doctrines. I see you as a person just too proud even to consider the possibility that he has been deceived.
    fine, bit this thread isn't about me, its about you and why you act the way you do and
    what you might like to consider to try to remedy it. Perhaps you are like an alcoholic
    that says he can quit any time and refuses to believe that he has a problem. As for me
    I made a conscious decision when I was 23 to become a Witness, I was not brought up
    one.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 14:17
    fine, bit this thread isn't about me, its about you and why you act the way you do and
    what you might like to consider to try to remedy it. Perhaps you are like an alcoholic
    that says he can quit any time and refuses to believe that he has a problem. As for me
    I made a conscious decision when I was 23 to become a Witness, I was not brought up
    one.
    did you follow a religion before the age of 23?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree