1. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 22:13
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://www.abetterhope.com/whois/gen-2.html

I will let you do the math.

An example Adam died at 930 when Lamech was born in 874, so therfore he probably talk with him.

Noah was born 1056 and died 2006 years after year 1 and Terah was born in 1880 in Ur of Chaldea.

we where made to live forever that is why they lived so long.
    i was doing the Math - hence my post - can you please explain how Noah could talk to someone 7 generations before him - given the average age for a parent was approx 14-17 - times this by 7 and noah was able to talk to people approx 98 or more years before he was born - this is unless of course they lived for hundreds of years like he*did*.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 22:281 edit
    Originally posted by nook7
    i was doing the Math - hence my post - can you please explain how Noah could talk to someone 7 generations before him - given the average age for a parent was approx 14-17 - times this by 7 and noah was able to talk to people approx 98 or more years before he was born - this is unless of course they lived for hundreds of years like he*did*.
    I will have to get back to you on this. The paper I have has who was alive with who and stuff, it is at my house. also Adam was alive to see Noah's Dad.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:00
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    So God fabricated His Word to Moses, so God was a lair?
    That's what you just said. Is English your 10th language or something??
    NO......they are not Gods words, but words of men.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:04
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    NO......they are not Gods words, but words of men.
    Please stop spouting lies.

It makes people wonder about everything else you say.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:04
    There is no error in the bible. Even sucular people have done studies and say that there is .002% error to were in most other religous books have 10% error in it so they claim and these people are sucular people. And the error I am talking about is it the bible was changed.
    Where God is suppose to be talking is not God, but words from men, and theses men were not authorized because they presented error.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:46
    Where God is suppose to be talking is not God, but words from men, and theses men were not authorized because they presented error.
    There are 31105 verses in the Bible. and .002% is almost 63 verses. That would be basically 1 Chapter. and God speaks more then 63 verses.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 02:29
    There are 31105 verses in the Bible. and .002% is almost 63 verses. That would be basically 1 Chapter. and God speaks more then 63 verses.
    I keep saying......the words in the Bible that are suppose to be from God have been fabricated from the minds of men, to attempt to make the Bible the authority.

But the Bible is the religion of the animal killers and is never the authority.

The Bible believes the soul is created at birth, but the soul cannot be created because it is eternal like Godhead himself.

There is never a time that the soul did not exist.

The Bible presents false knowledge.
  8. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 08:16
    I keep saying......the words in the Bible that are suppose to be from God have been fabricated from the minds of men, to attempt to make the Bible the authority.

But the Bible is the religion of the animal killers and is never the authority.

The Bible believes the soul is created at birth, but the soul cannot be created because it is eternal like Go ...[text shortened]... lf.

There is never a time that the soul did not exist.

The Bible presents false knowledge.
    So why is the bible false when the vedas are not? both are written by men yet you claim your book is flawless?

Please explain how this is possible.......
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 09:19
    Originally posted by nook7
    So why is the bible false when the vedas are not? both are written by men yet you claim your book is flawless?

Please explain how this is possible.......
    The Vedas are authored by God, compiled by pure men into Sanskrit text, and recently translated into English, by pure and impure men.

This is why you must study the authorized translations of the Vedic teachings by pure men.

If you study the translations by impure men, you will be lead into impersonalism.

The Bible is authored by impure men, compiled by impure men, and translated into English by impure men.
  10. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 09:421 edit
    The Vedas are authored by God, compiled by pure men into Sanskrit text, and recently translated into English, by pure and impure men.

This is why you must study the authorized translations of the Vedic teachings by pure men.

If you study the translations by impure men, you will be lead into impersonalism.

The Bible is authored by impure men, compiled by impure men, and translated into English by impure men.
    "The Vedas are authored by God, compiled by pure men"
    Yes, this is your belief. Just as many Christians believe OT is written by men, inspired by God.
    But how do you know that the Vedas are authorized by God? Your convictions seem to get caught in a nasty loop.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 10:31
    Originally posted by souverein
    "The Vedas are authored by God, compiled by pure men"
    Yes, this is your belief. Just as many Christians believe OT is written by men, inspired by God.
    But how do you know that the Vedas are authorized by God? Your convictions seem to get caught in a nasty loop.
    You will have to study the bonafide teachings of the Vedanta Sutra, Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita and others, and then you will have to seek guidance from someone who is devoted to the spiritual process to help you in your understanding, and then you would have to live the spiritual life yourself, for many many years, and in this way you will come to understand what is true and what is false.

There is absolutely nothing I could say to you, for you to know truth, if your heart is closed, your eyes shut, and your mind bewildered.

You must find the truth yourself which is clearly presented in the Vedanta teachings.....but you will never know trith if you remain dishonest and insincere.

How at this moment, could I ever begin to explain how I know what I know to you, because it has taken 40 yrs of spiritual living to know what I know.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 12:32
    You will have to study the bonafide teachings of the Vedanta Sutra, Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita and others, and then you will have to seek guidance from someone who is devoted to the spiritual process to help you in your understanding, and then you would have to live the spiritual life yourself, for many many years, and in this way you will come t ...[text shortened]... I know what I know to you, because it has taken 40 yrs of spiritual living to know what I know.
    The vedas are false teachings fabricated by evil men to lead humanity down the road to damnation.
  13. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 23:07
    You will have to study the bonafide teachings of the Vedanta Sutra, Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita and others, and then you will have to seek guidance from someone who is devoted to the spiritual process to help you in your understanding, and then you would have to live the spiritual life yourself, for many many years, and in this way you will come t ...[text shortened]... I know what I know to you, because it has taken 40 yrs of spiritual living to know what I know.
    So the people who write it - decide that their version is bonafide and then all is ok.

This sounds identical to those who claim the bible is absolute and perfect.

You see the posts of ardent christians on this site - they make the same claims as you do Vishie - that their book is perfect - why are they wrong? You know that neither of you has proof of anything - why cant you admit that this is all belief and stop spouting the drivel about people being dishonest.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 23:27
    korhan what book is this? you have it under your profile.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 00:34
    korhan what book is this? you have it under your profile.
    Yes I do, and it also fabricated and false.

The original bonafide religion for mankind is the Vedic teachings, which were existing long before the other substitute religions were fabricated by bewildered dishonest men.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree