1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    23 Jan '11 16:39
    As a christian I am under grace not law. I do not have to follow the 10 commandments, but in the O.T. there is over 600 laws. But when Jesus was here he gave 2 new ones. To loves God and to love your neighbor. And following theses two I can do all 600 but I am still a person who will fall short of God glory and his standards.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91570
    23 Jan '11 21:12
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    As a christian I am under grace not law. I do not have to follow the 10 commandments, but in the O.T. there is over 600 laws. But when Jesus was here he gave 2 new ones. To loves God and to love your neighbor. And following theses two I can do all 600 but I am still a person who will fall short of God glory and his standards.
    more loving nighbours , less talk about it.

    I get the feeling Vishy would one of the more benign people you would pass in the street
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    24 Jan '11 03:15
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    more loving nighbours , less talk about it.

    I get the feeling Vishy would one of the more benign people you would pass in the street
    Yeah, it's not like he'd stand out or anything... 😕

    http://tinyurl.com/hari-vishy
  4. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    9297
    24 Jan '11 03:19
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    As a christian I am under grace not law. I do not have to follow the 10 commandments, but in the O.T. there is over 600 laws. But when Jesus was here he gave 2 new ones. To loves God and to love your neighbor. And following theses two I can do all 600 but I am still a person who will fall short of God glory and his standards.
    Amen!
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    24 Jan '11 04:421 edit
    Originally posted by chappy1
    Amen!
    even if he doesn't responed I know he read it.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    24 Jan '11 05:13
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    As a christian I am under grace not law. I do not have to follow the 10 commandments, but in the O.T. there is over 600 laws. But when Jesus was here he gave 2 new ones. To loves God and to love your neighbor. And following theses two I can do all 600 but I am still a person who will fall short of God glory and his standards.
    Any person who lives his life in error, cannot love God or his brother authentically, and any such claimed love is but sentimentalism.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    24 Jan '11 06:00
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Any person who lives his life in error, cannot love God or his brother authentically, and any such claimed love is but sentimentalism.
    it is a shame you are going to risk your eternity by rejecting Jesus.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    24 Jan '11 07:00
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    it is a shame you are going to risk your eternity by rejecting Jesus.
    I keep saying over and over.....I dont reject Jesus,

    I highly respect Jesus for his true spirituality.

    But I dont respect the error presented in the Bible.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    24 Jan '11 07:09
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    I keep saying over and over.....I dont reject Jesus,

    I highly respect Jesus for his true spirituality.

    But I dont respect the error presented in the Bible.
    There is no error in the bible. Even sucular people have done studies and say that there is .002% error to were in most other religous books have 10% error in it so they claim and these people are sucular people. And the error I am talking about is it the bible was changed.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    24 Jan '11 07:221 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    There is no error in the bible. Even sucular people have done studies and say that there is .002% error to were in most other religous books have 10% error in it so they claim and these people are sucular people. And the error I am talking about is it the bible was changed.
    Every word ever spoken to Moses by God is fabricated.....and therefore false and therefore in error.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    24 Jan '11 16:57
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Every word ever spoken to Moses by God is fabricated.....and therefore false and therefore in error.
    Did you know that according to the Bible and peoples ages Noah saw and maybe talked to 7 generations before him and 10 after him. So he heard of what adam and eve did and cain and the dude who was taken by God, he was alive when that happened. He told all his generations of the flood maybe. That is why china has a flood story too. And abraham, isaic, and Jacob were told about it and the 4 generations were told about it. God didn't need to tell Moss what he already knew. But he still told him what to write down. But there have been studys that could prove that 10 people wrote Genesis. Because it says this is the account of noah. This is the account of abrem and so on. Meaning that they wrote it themselves and it was passed down.
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    24 Jan '11 17:21
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Every word ever spoken to Moses by God is fabricated.....and therefore false and therefore in error.
    So God fabricated His Word to Moses, so God was a lair?
    That's what you just said. Is English your 10th language or something??
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86336
    24 Jan '11 20:15
    Go guys...you keep him talking and I'll pull him a solid wedgie.
  14. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    89724
    24 Jan '11 21:16
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Did you know that according to the Bible and peoples ages Noah saw and maybe talked to 7 generations before him and 10 after him. So he heard of what adam and eve did and cain and the dude who was taken by God, he was alive when that happened. He told all his generations of the flood maybe. That is why china has a flood story too. And abraham, isaic, and Jaco ...[text shortened]... s the account of abrem and so on. Meaning that they wrote it themselves and it was passed down.
    How can you talk to generations before you are born? (in this case you mention 7 generations before him - so his great-great-great-great-great grandparents told him lots of stuff did they?)
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    24 Jan '11 21:343 edits
    Originally posted by nook7
    How can you talk to generations before you are born? (in this case you mention 7 generations before him - so his great-great-great-great-great grandparents told him lots of stuff did they?)
    http://www.abetterhope.com/whois/gen-2.html

    I will let you do the math.

    An example Adam died at 930 when Lamech was born in 874, so therfore he probably talk with him.

    Noah was born 1056 and died 2006 years after year 1 and Terah was born in 1880 in Ur of Chaldea.

    we where made to live forever that is why they lived so long.
Back to Top