1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '12 19:192 edits
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    that makes two of you.
    I know everything I need to know about evolution. It is a fraud.
    Dr. Louis Bounoure, Director of the Zoological Museum and Director of Research at the National Center of Scientific Research in France, stated that “Evolutionism is a fairy tale for grown-ups.”
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '12 19:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I know everything I need to know about evolution. It is a fraud.
    Dr. Louis Bounoure, Director of the Zoological Museum and Director of Research at the National Center of Scientific Research in France, stated that “Evolutionism is a fairy tale for grown-ups.”
    Well now, that is interesting. Considering there is no biological research there, only stuff like aerospace, injection combustion, emissions, environment, so I guess he must be a REAL expert on evolution.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '12 19:441 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well now, that is interesting. Considering there is no biological research there, only stuff like aerospace, injection combustion, emissions, environment, so I guess he must be a REAL expert on evolution.
    Did you overlook this: "Dr. Louis Bounoure, Director of the Zoological Museum"...

P.S.
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/ce/3/part11.html
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '12 20:062 edits
    Did you overlook this: "[b]Dr. Louis Bounoure, Director of the Zoological Museum"...[/b]
    I found this at the museum:

The Systematics and Evolution department would like to become a centre for the dissemination of knowledge, and expertise in taxonomy and evolution for the whole of the international community. It already collaborates with numerous universities around the world, notably in Europe and the countries with the richest tropical biodiversity.

So it sounds like just the director has his head up his asss, the real scientists know what is going on.

I also found this:

As far as we know, Louis Bounoure never served as ["Director" nor was even] a member of the CNRS. He was a professor of biology at the University of Strasbourg. Bounoure was a Christian but did not affirm that Genesis was to be taken to the letter. He expressed his ideas in his work. He is clearly "finalist" and against all contingent visions of evolution. ["Finalism" is a philosophical term related to a belief in ultimate purpose or design behind everything, including, in this case, the evolution of the cosmos and of life. - ED.] He bases his views, among other things, on the existence of elements that are pre-adapted for their future functions.
    [In my letter to the CNRS I also asked whether the quotation might not have originated with another French scientist, "Paul Lemoine," to whom the televangelist James D. Kennedy has incorrectly attributed the quotation. And here was the answer they gave to that question. -- ED.]

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070206133922AATdW6c

This is the full link. You might want to do a bit more research when you tout scientists who are what they say they are.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '12 20:13
    I found this at the museum:

The Systematics and Evolution department would like to become a centre for the dissemination of knowledge, and expertise in taxonomy and evolution for the whole of the international community. It already collaborates with numerous universities around the world, notably in Europe and the countries with the richest tropical biod ...[text shortened]... want to do a bit more research when you tout scientists who are what they say they are.
    I found this, so what?

6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '12 20:52
    I found this, so what?

They say the same thing that this dude was director of the museum, he was not. NEXT.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '12 02:191 edit
    They say the same thing that this dude was director of the museum, he was not. NEXT.
    May be he was and maybe he wasn't; but the statement is still true.

Evolution is a fairy tale for grownups.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 May '12 12:54
    May be he was and maybe he wasn't; but the statement is still true.

[b]Evolution is a fairy tale for grownups.
    [/b]
    Wow, just like Paulism.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '12 13:12
    Wow, just like Paulism.
    Just like Atheism. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree