1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 18:49
    I just could not help but notice the forgiving attitude of three black men towards Eliot Spitzer. One a pimp, who was imprisoned by Spitzer, said that he "did not rejoice in his misfortune, but comforted in that he is more human now." Barack Obama said that "it was a sad moment for his family and that we are all human." Riley Martin said that it was good to know that men are still interested in p***y and that he probably did the woman a favor by giving her a good deep f*****g."

Why are black men more able to forgive?
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 18:59
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I just could not help but notice the forgiving attitude of three black men towards Eliot Spitzer. One a pimp, who was imprisoned by Spitzer, said that he "did not rejoice in his misfortune, but comforted in that he is more human now." Barack Obama said that "it was a sad moment for his family and that we are all human." Riley Martin said that it was go ...[text shortened]... oman a favor by giving her a good deep f*****g."

Who is Riley Martin?
  3. Joined
    12 Mar '03
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 19:05
    I just could not help but notice the forgiving attitude of three black men towards Eliot Spitzer. One a pimp, who was imprisoned by Spitzer, said that he "did not rejoice in his misfortune, but comforted in that he is more human now." Barack Obama said that "it was a sad moment for his family and that we are all human." Riley Martin said that it was go ...[text shortened]... oman a favor by giving her a good deep f*****g."

I don't think the fact that they are black has anything to do with it, nor the 'forgiving' part. Each of these three now share something with him, for very different reasons. For instance, I don't think that Barak Obama would have said the same about a republican.
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 19:32

They're not more able to forgive.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 19:51
    Don't take the question seriously, Kirksey is only "joking".

What a kidder.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 20:04

Did Riley mention what the attitude of the Biaviians was to this matter? Are these advanced alien species even more forgiving than black men?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 23:11

You tend to be more understanding and therefore more forgiving when you have similiar weaknesses.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 00:20
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Did Riley mention what the attitude of the Biaviians was to this matter? Are these advanced alien species even more forgiving than black men?
    From what I've heard him say, they have no sexual ethics.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 00:25

I don't think you can prove that statistically.

It would be justice if he gets punished to the full extent of the law. He should get the same mercy shown to him that he showed to those he prosecuted as attorney general.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 00:33
    From what I've heard him say, they have no sexual ethics.
    Isn't that racial? Why do black men seem to be more derogatory about members of their own race? Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it due to the effects of centuries of enslavement and how they were made to feel inferior by the white man? I wonder how my psyche would be effected after I had been subjected to the kind of dominance the black man experienced.

Just fishin' here!
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 00:45
    Originally posted by josephw
    Isn't that racial? Why do black men seem to be more derogatory about members of their own race? Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it due to the effects of centuries of enslavement and how they were made to feel inferior by the white man? I wonder how my psyche would be effected after I had been subjected to the kind of dominance the black man experienced.

Just fishin' here!
    Excuse me for not being clear with my answer. I was referring to the Biovians and not the blacks.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 00:46
    I don't think you can prove that statistically.

It would be justice if he gets punished to the full extent of the law. He should get the same mercy shown to him that he showed to those he prosecuted as attorney general.
    I believe that his wife's name Silda means "warrior goddess who avenges at will." We should pray for Eliot.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 00:59
    ...It would be justice if he gets punished to the full extent of the law. ..
    Youre a descendent of a Pharisee !!!

John 8:3 And the scribes and the Pharisees bring a woman taken in adultery; and having set her in the midst,
    4 they say unto him, Teacher, this woman hath been taken in adultery, in the very act.
    5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such: what then sayest thou of her?
    6 And this they said, trying him, that they might have [whereof] to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground.
    7 But when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

In addition I will bet any money that Christ is going to be more forgiving to adulterers, fornicators, whoremongers, partygoers etc etc than to those hypocrites like the Pharisees who ..... and I quote from XanthosNZ's profile .....put on expensive dress clothes, and load themselves into SUV's and drive past homeless shelters, orphanages, prisons, missions, and halfway houses on their way to a very expensive and nice church, where somebody tells them how to be more like Jesus.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 01:41
    I believe that his wife's name Silda means "warrior goddess who avenges at will." We should pray for Eliot.
    Always praying.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 01:441 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Youre a descendent of a Pharisee !!!

John 8:3 And the scribes and the Pharisees bring a woman taken in adultery; and having set her in the midst,
    4 they say unto him, Teacher, this woman hath been taken in adultery, in the very act.
    5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such: what then sayest thou of her? to a very expensive and nice church, where somebody tells them how to be more like Jesus.[/i]
    Ever hear about the rule of law? Forgiveness and justice are mutually exclusive.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree