1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 17:10
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Abusing personal and factual information shared by another poster is a very lazy and cowardly forum tactic IMO, where such information is used as childish ammunition rather than an opportunity for grown-up dialogue.

"Hi, my name's Steve and I'm a doctor."
    "You're lying. You post here too often to be a doctor. Instead of showing any interest in ...[text shortened]... l you a liar on a daily basis and make crass comments about your imaginary patients."

Sad.
    Hi, my name’s Billy and I manage a team of mental health professionals who are on vacation in Bermuda 24/7. I’m happy about that because I can spend all my time in the forum of a chess website where I can obsessively thumb down posts I don’t like and troll Christians.

Ahhhh, could someone call Billy’s doctor? The role reversal’s gone on long enough.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 17:11
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    The value factor has gone downhill in here in recent months, generally speaking, but that can happen from time to time. I find the relationship between the “religious” and their integrity is the interesting factor.
    As is the behavior of atheists and those who claim to be Christians yet relentlessly attack them.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 17:13
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Name one example where such posts have caused the thread to shut down. Not saying to stop doing it at all. I think you should continue, because I rather enjoy seeing you made a a$$ of yourself.
    Ahhh, where have you been chest puffer? Got a belly full of hate to spew? It’s been almost 24 hours since you attacked someone in here. You must be ready to erupt like a volcano.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '18 17:20
    “Zap!”
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 May '18 17:22
    Name one example where such posts have caused the thread to shut down. Not saying to stop doing it at all. I think you should continue, because I rather enjoy seeing you made a a$$ of yourself.
    Brain-numbing tedium does sometimes shut a thread down. It also discourages 'normal' people from posting. Which is a shame.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 18:33
    Brain-numbing tedium does sometimes shut a thread down. It also discourages 'normal' people from posting. Which is a shame.
    Tell us again about the “talking snake” in Genesis. Your insight on that was non-existent, I mean quite profound.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 18:35
    You just don’t like getting a taste of your own medicine, Heartpence. You love to relentlessly troll but act all offended and holier-than-thou when someone who sees through your act calls you out on your lies.

Sad!
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 18:36
    “Zap!”
    That was a nice sound effect, tiger.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 May '18 19:25
    Lol .. I see the point. So Im probably not normal because I dont allow him and his nonsense to hinder anything I have to say.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 19:35
    Lol .. I see the point. So Im probably not normal because I dont allow him and his nonsense to hinder anything I have to say.
    Yes, you just revise your false doctrines after I point out the errors in them, and you get closer to the truth every time.

One of these days, I’m confident you’ll finally see the light and not flickers of it.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 May '18 20:22
    Personally, I haven't replied to him at all in over a week (not one message). But still he continues to troll and respond to virtually all of my posts, even though always directed at someone else. How tragically sad is that? Any normal person would quickly cotton on they were being ignored and respond in kind.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 20:30
    Personally, I haven't replied to him at all in over a week (not one message). But still he continues to troll and respond to virtually all of my posts, even though always directed at someone else. How tragically sad is that? Any normal person would quickly cotton on they were being ignored and respond in kind.
    I have only responded to your posts when you’ve misunderstood a Biblical passage (such as Romans 12:19) or have said something that is false.

Sadly, you’ve kept me busy.

Correcting you is not trolling.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '18 20:331 edit
    Personally, I haven't replied to him at all in over a week (not one message). But still he continues to troll and respond to virtually all of my posts, even though always directed at someone else. How tragically sad is that?
    You’re not the only one 😉
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 20:35
    And, to correct you again, you’ve been referencing and responding to my posts as recently as two days ago.

Maybe try telling the truth?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 20:36
    You’re not the only one 😉
    I personally enjoy not hearing from you as your posts are almost always vitriol directed at Christians (such as sonship, suzianne and Becker.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree