Forum etiquette #3

Forum etiquette #3

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
You’re not the only one 😉
Bizarrely he still believes he is being responded to and that by replying to posts I have made to other posters is somehow a mutual dialogue between us. 🙄 (And not an example of his blatant trolling)

Again, I have not replied to him directly in over a week. Posting in the same threads, of course, is unavoidable, seeing as he posts nonsensically in all of them. His next (immediate) reply will evidence this.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Bizarrely he still believes he is being responded to and that by replying to posts I have made to other posters is somehow a mutual dialogue between us. 🙄 (And not an example of his blatant trolling)

Again, I have not replied to him directly in over a week. Posting in the same threads, of course, is unavoidable, seeing as he posts nonsensically in all of them.
Tell us again how books of the Bible were written “decades apart.” That was hilarious and one of your better slip-on-a-banana-peel pratfalls. I think you split your pants on that one.

Moves
11 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

Again, I have not replied to him directly in over a week. Posting in the same threads, of course, is unavoidable, seeing as he posts nonsensically in all of them. His next (immediate) reply will evidence this.
Although it’s not strictly “forum etiquette” I do think there should be a standard whereby attempting to be “funny” should actually be “funny” and not toe-curlingly embarrassing.