1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 21:22
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Yes.
    I believe it was the button which is on the top right corner of your reply which was pushed the most.
    Apparently, you suck.
    so does Primus, so...
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 03:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Three thumbs down; clearly pressed some buttons with that statement.
    Apparently, you still have an irrational problem with people disagreeing with you. You cover it up by making it about you 'exposing them" or some such nonsense. You change it from them making you 'upset' to you making them 'upset'. Whatever helps you sleep at night. A simpler answer would be to not get so freaking wound up when people disagree with you.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 03:44
    Is that directed at me?
    What's that supposed to mean?
    Do you think I'm asking for persecution?
    Why are you signaling me out?
    "Paranoia, they destroy ya..."

One of the best Kinks songs, Destroyer.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 03:451 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Can you choose a better word than 'offensive?'

Much obliged.
    So theists aren't actually 'offensive' to you?

Well, that's a switch.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 03:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Apparently, you still have an irrational problem with people disagreeing with you. You cover it up by making it about you 'exposing them" or some such nonsense. You change it from them making you 'upset' to you making them 'upset'. Whatever helps you sleep at night. A simpler answer would be to not get so freaking wound up when people disagree with you.
    It seems odd that you, of all people, should lecture others on seeming to get "freaking wound up when people disagree with you". There are people here who who disagree with others for all sort of reasons ~ it is, after all, a debate and discussion forum.

While this is going on, as it should, you on the other hand seem to have resorted all too often to responding to disagreement and, more to the point, to people who disagree with you, with the same evasive macro-grumble about people with a supposedly "irrational problem with people disagreeing" with each other and other silly stuff about people "criminalizing" or "demonizing" the people they disagree with.

And you churn this same attempted conversation-stopping mantra out over and over and over again, day after day across more than one forum, regardless of the topic and regardless of what has been said about the topic. Suzianne, you ought to reflect.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 06:30
    How is me noting that three posters thumbed down my post - me getting "so freaking wound up"? 😕
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 06:31
    Is that directed at me?
    What's that supposed to mean?
    Do you think I'm asking for persecution?
    Why are you signaling me out?
    Paranoid much these days?
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 06:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Paranoid much these days?
    [imitating the clucking sound old women make with their tongues while shaking their heads in a condescending manner as they consider someone engaged in foolish behavior]
    Divegeester, divegeester, divegeester.
    What are we to do with you, son?
    Do you fail to detect obvious sarcasm because of a lack of a sense of humor, or is it because you've got your little head so far up your ass you've become fixated looking at your belly button from the inside?
    Either way, perhaps you should run your ideas for posting by FMF... oh, wait.
    Never mind.
    I see now your true dilemma.
    Maybe the rest of the group could agree to just signal their sarcasm for you somehow?
    I'm starting to think the mods should institute a minimum "smartiness" in conjunction with the age restriction.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 08:21
    The theists herein have their pet topics which we find offensive when viewing other theist's belief systems, so let's hear it from that very small group of lack-of-theisms:
    What do you consider the single most offensive aspect of the theistic world's belief system?
    I'm not sure I'm offended by theist's belief systems, but i do feel some negativity towards people who are so convinced by their own rightness that they feel justified in forcing their views on other people. Of course it's not only theists that behave this way.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 09:35
    Do you fail to detect obvious sarcasm because of a lack of a sense of humor, or is it because you've got your little head so far up your ass you've become fixated looking at your belly button from the inside?
    Personally, I think your brand of sarcasm lacks a sense of humour. All your posts where you're pretending to be a pubescent boy threatening people online are not the slightest bit funny or "creative", no matter what you yourself think. 😉
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 11:02
    So theists aren't actually 'offensive' to you?

Well, that's a switch.
    Well, theists tend to wear tank tops, which I guess is a little offensive.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 11:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Personally, I think your brand of sarcasm lacks a sense of humour. All your posts where you're pretending to be a pubescent boy threatening people online are not the slightest bit funny or "creative", no matter what you yourself think. 😉
    Most of your "problem" is simply having a lack of a sense of humor.
    Ahumorist, if you will.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 11:49
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Well, theists tend to wear tank tops, which I guess is a little offensive.
    The non-offensive minded call them 'domestic partner beaters,' just FYI.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree