1. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:05
    God hands us a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. He tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is God to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches is fun! Screw Him." We then proceed to burn down the house. God runs in to rescue us. He hears our screams. He shouts, "Follow me! I'm the only way out!" We choke back the smoke and with our dying breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think that you are the only way out."
  2. NY
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:09
    once again.... drr.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.rrrrrr
  3. NY
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:17
    Originally posted by Darfius
    God hands us a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. He tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is God to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches is fun! Screw Him." We then proceed to burn down the house. God runs in to rescue us. He hear ...[text shortened]... dying breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think that you are the only way out."
    who sayswe wouldnt start a small controlled fire.. or just thrown lit matches at eashother and laughed... huh huh.. and who says we got no windows or a back door... but hey... he ave us matches.. he must be god,... pshahhh....
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:19
    God hands us a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. He tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is God to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches is fun! Screw Him." We then proceed to burn down the house. God runs in to rescue us. He hear ...[text shortened]... dying breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think that you are the only way out."
    thank you ..you just cleared up a mystery for me. Until now I didnt know what happened to my burger today, I had thought the dog ate it , but wasnt sure. now I am.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:261 edit
    We buy a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. A man in the street tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is he to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches isn't a game! Screw him." We then proceed to light the fire safely and settle down to watch the news. Suddenly the man runs in to rescue us. He sees us watching the news, sipping cocoa. He shouts, "Follow me! I'm the only way out!" We choke back our surprise and with our contiuing breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think we need saving!"
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:29
    Originally posted by Starrman
    We buy a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. A man in the street tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is he to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches isn't a game! Screw him." We then proceed to light the fire safely and settle dow ...[text shortened]... nd with our contiuing breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think we need saving!"
    thank you ..you just cleared up a mystery for me. Until now I didnt know what happened to my fries today, I had thought the dog ate them, but wasnt sure. now I am.

7. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:31
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    thank you ..you just cleared up a mystery for me. Until now I didnt know what happened to my fries today, I had thought the dog ate them, but wasnt sure. now I am.

gentlegil had my soda and apple pie too. lol
  8. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:34
    Are you on Meth?
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:34
    Are you okay?
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:361 edit
    hahaha frogstomp

Got burgers and fries too!!!! ty for the "happy meal"

gil

11. NY
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:36
    id kick that guy in da nutz.. runn in my house not ofern me and crack.. damn...
  12. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:37
    Originally posted by gentlegil
    hahaha frogstomp

Got burgers and fries too!!!! ty for the "happy meal"

I knew it! I just knew it!
  13. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:40
    Are you on Meth?
    and you thought I was making it up... shame on you.
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:411 edit
    I knew it! I just knew it!
    lol

want a french fry?

maybe someone needs a "light!"

or see the "light!"

gil
  15. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 Apr '05 09:45
    Originally posted by gentlegil
    lol

want a french fry?

maybe someone needs a "light!"

or see the "light!"

gil
    Oh, jeez lets not play with matches ,we might burn up the dog

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree