1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 02:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    When I was a little girl, I was stunned with disbelief when I was first told there were people in the world who did not believe in Jesus or God. In my little 8-year-old world, I asked "How can they not believe in God?" I have since grown up and I now understand that everyone has things they don't talk about for fear of ridicule. Atheists can't be that much different from everyone else.
    You didn't think , at 8 years old that perhaps you would understood that people worshipped other gods in other parts of the world? Or perhaps your parents didn't tell you that until you found out;

----- That christianity is neither the biggest religion nor the oldest religion in the world! - get in line babe!!------
    🙂 (funny?)
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 02:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Just like gay people are not that different from us, right? HalleluYah !!! 😏
    It is only you, your ego , that differentiates. Nothing is different from anything else. It is only our thinking that makes "black" and "white" . OK? 😉 Everything is as it should be- Always.

(just thought a religious junkie ,like you, might appreciate that 🙂 )
  3. Maryland
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 20:20
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You didn't think , at 8 years old that perhaps you would understood that people worshipped other gods in other parts of the world? Or perhaps your parents didn't tell you that until you found out;

----- That christianity is neither the biggest religion nor the oldest religion in the world! - get in line babe!!------
    🙂 (funny?)
    Typical! Brainwashed by the age of 8!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree