The Watchtower are apparently trying to ban videos according to the
    following:

YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:321 edit
    That guy in the first video is such a duffous too LOL what a duff!!!

Manny
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:344 edits
    The 2004 John Jay Report was based on a study of 10,667 allegations against 4,392 priests accused of engaging in sexual abuse of a minor between 1950 and 2002.

The report stated there were approximately 10,667 reported victims (younger than 18 years) of clergy sexual abuse during this period:

Around 81 percent of these victims were male.
    22.6% were age 10 or younger, 51% were between the ages of 11 and 14, and 27%
    were between the ages to 15 to 17 years.
    A substantial number (almost 2000) of very young children were victimized by
    priests during this time period.
    9,281 victim surveys had information about an investigation. In 6,696 ,72% cases,
    an investigation of the allegation was carried out. Of these, 4,570 80% were
    substantiated; 1,028 , 18% were unsubstantiated; 83 1.5% were found to be false.
    In 56 cases, priests were reported to deny the allegations.

More than 10 percent of these allegations were characterized as not substantiated.
    This does not mean that the allegation was false; it means only that the diocese or
    order could not determine whether the alleged abuse actually took place.

or approximately 20 percent of the allegations, the priest was deceased or inactive
    at the time of the receipt of the allegation and typically no investigation was
    conducted in these circumstances

In 38.4% of allegations, the abuse is alleged to have occurred within a single year,
    in 21.8% the alleged abuse lasted more than a year but less than 2 years, in 28%
    between 2 and 4 years, in 10.2% between 5 and 9 years and, in under 1%, 10
    more years.

hilarious???
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:371 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The 2004 John Jay Report[14] was based on a study of 10,667 allegations against 4,392 priests accused of engaging in sexual abuse of a minor between 1950 and 2002.

The report stated there were approximately 10,667 reported victims (younger than 18 years) of clergy sexual abuse during this period:

Around 81 percent of these victims were male ...[text shortened]... and 4 years, in 10.2% between 5 and 9 years and, in under 1%, 10 or more years.

hilarious???
    No that's not funny at all but the goofy dude in that video was and the dog chasing them fools out of the yard was too🙂

BTW we can dig up crap about J-Dubs molesting too so do we really wanna go there?
    I was just having fun with it. There are videos of Mormons getting chased by dogs too!! dogs don't discriminate LOL

Manny
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:372 edits
    There are many videos i see there that are trying to help the JWs
    to see the truth, but they will not look at them because their
    Watchtower God tells them not to. Here is an example:

YouTube&feature=related

YouTube&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=khm55bErY7M
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:38
    Originally posted by menace71
    No that's not funny at all but the goofy dude in that video was and the dog chasing them fools out of the yard was too🙂

Manny
    what if it was you being chased by a dog, do you think that would be funny too?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:401 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There are many videos i see there that are trying to help the JWs
    to see the truth, but they will not look at them because their
    Watchtower God tells them not to. Here is an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id18qonJzu4&feature=related
    look 'silicon ron', we dont want anything from you, we have no issues, you are the
    people that have issues, we have none. If we were to follow your direction we would
    end up like armchair christians, now wouldn't we, content to pontificate to others from
    the comfort of our own living rooms. Your faith is dead, you have nothing to
    substantiate it with except going once a week to church for an hour on a Sunday, now
    that is hilarious.
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:41

BTW we can dig up crap about J-Dubs molesting too so do we really wanna go there?
    I was just having fun with it. There are videos of Mormons getting chased by dogs too!! dogs don't discriminate LOL

Manny
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:43
    if you enter someones gated yard your asking for it. I used to get chased by chow chow on a paper route hated that bastard dog!!!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:43

Manny
    yes because lets face it getting a nominal Christan to talk to others about the Bible ,
    after the manner of Christ and the apostle Paul, going from house to house is not going
    to happen.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:451 edit
    if you enter someones gated yard your asking for it. I used to get chased by chow chow on a paper route hated that bastard dog!!!
    I do not know what the Law is is that God forsaken country you live in, here in
    civilisation, if a dog bites or attacks you, even on someone else's property, you have a
    right to phone the police and press charges. I saw it happen once when i was at the
    garage getting my car fixed, a man came in and the dog attacked him, within minutes
    the police were there, no wonder, the thing was like a wolf.
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I do not know what the Law is is that God forsaken country you live in, here in
    civilisation, if a dog bites or attacks you, even on someone else's property, you have a
    right to phone the police and press charges.
    If it's posted "Do not enter" I believe that's warning enough. Except with notice to do utility work or something it's legal as long as the dog is restrained within the confines of the yard. So those guys were not utility workers giving proper notice they trespassed into the yard and the dog was just defending it's yard. Plus dogs like to chase.

Manny
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:531 edit
    I have already pointed, what is in the following video, out by writing
    about it. But you can hear the words in this video:

YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 04:54
    I wonder how many J-Dubs and Mormons get bit or chased by dogs every year? Mormon's ride bicycles and I know dogs will chase bicycles

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree