1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 06:56
    Originally posted by menace71
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybHW9BC-KC0&feature=related

Manny
    Lol - that is exactly what it's like exchanging posts here with robbie carrobie and Galveston79.

See thread "church problems" as a typical example.
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 18:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Lol - that is exactly what it's like exchanging posts here with robbie carrobie and Galveston79.

See thread "church problems" as a typical example.
    Indeed 😉 it is never a straight answer either. On the surface sure but once independent thought comes in that is contrary to the Watchtower then well then........we have a goof ball like the man in the video

Manny
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 19:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There are many videos i see there that are trying to help the JWs
    to see the truth, but they will not look at them because their
    Watchtower God tells them not to. Here is an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id18qonJzu4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_isiDMShRs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=khm55bErY7M
    Yes the WTS warns us not to look at such spiritually destroying things and there is a reason and Satan is behind it. One would have to be a fool to view such things as Satan is out to destroy Jehovah's people which in my opinion you're one if them...

"Many such senseless ones come to hate those who champion God’s truth. “His very heart will work at what is hurtful, to work at apostasy and to speak against Jehovah what is wayward.” (Isaiah 32:6b) How true this is of modern-day apostates! In a number of countries in Europe and Asia, apostates have joined forces with other opponents of truth, speaking outright lies to the authorities, with a view to having Jehovah’s Witnesses banned or restricted. They manifest the spirit of the “evil slave,” of whom Jesus prophesied: “If ever that evil slave should say in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.”—Matthew 24:48-51.

Yes you hate the name of Jehovah as well as a couple others here, so this and many other scriptures are in line with you're comments and views.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 20:29
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yes the WTS warns us not to look at such spiritually destroying things and there is a reason and Satan is behind it. One would have to be a fool to view such things as Satan is out to destroy Jehovah's people which in my opinion you're one if them...

"Many such senseless ones come to hate those who champion God’s truth. “His very heart will work at w ...[text shortened]... e others here, so this and many other scriptures are in line with you're comments and views.
    Your love of your God is obvious, but you could consider if your energy would be better spent outside of the earthly constraints of a man made organisation.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 04:23
    Originally posted by galveston75

"Many such senseless ones come to hate those who champion God’s truth. “His very heart will work at w ...[text shortened]... e others here, so this and many other scriptures are in line with you're comments and views.
    But if you do not hate the name of the Lord, why do you never use
    his name, but always use the made up name instead. Even your
    own literature from the Watchtower has admitted that Jehovah is
    not correct.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree