1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    15 Jan '12 10:19
    Garden of Eden is found! Extra! Extra!

    A well known creationist, who says he never lies, nor never invents facts, who is frequently writing at this forum, says (and you'll not believe this) that he knows the true location of Garden of Eden!

    He points out a location, with coordinates and all, a position 850 km outside the coast of Somalia, in the Indian Ocean. See for yourself: The coordinates given is, according to him

    Latitude 6.633 (north)
    Longitude -58.183 (east)

    What is believed by other creationists, what can be read in the bible, is totally wrong, according to him. There are lies in the bible, as a consequence of our friend's, the creationist's, discovering.

    In this wet surroundings (6000 years ago according to the Young Earth Creationists), was the first living cell created by God, the place where all animals were created (dinosaurs included), and where Adam and Eve lived their first part of their life. Eating underwater apples, talking to seasnakes, and had wet sex with eachother without even being married.

    This coordinates has a source, of course, but he hasn't revealed it. Therefore we have to think that he has conducted deep (?) research himself, and brought this incredible information to us. Has he created this info himslef (he is a creationist), or does anyone else helped him?

    He who think this is too fantastic to be true can read the entire thread himself: Thread 144514

    I would be interested if he is backed up by other creationists of this site.
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    15 Jan '12 11:001 edit
    In France? Really?!

    Hang on, whaddaya mean, Indian Ocean? Are you using the same google maps that I am?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    15 Jan '12 11:202 edits
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    In France? Really?!

    Hang on, whaddaya mean, Indian Ocean? Are you using the same google maps that I am?
    Look again. Use "6N 58E" in your search field in Google Earth.

    It was a long time France was 6 degrees north of the equator...
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    15 Jan '12 14:07
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    In France? Really?!

    Hang on, whaddaya mean, Indian Ocean? Are you using the same google maps that I am?
    I guess you were not paying any attention. He said that he NEVER lies. So yea, France is now in the Indain Ocean. Who woulda thunk it?
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    15 Jan '12 15:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    I guess you were not paying any attention. He said that he NEVER lies. So yea, France is now in the Indain Ocean. Who woulda thunk it?
    Hey, I just stuck the coordinates into googlemaps and France is what it said. You try it - ain't no word of a lie.
  6. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    15 Jan '12 15:58
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Hey, I just stuck the coordinates into googlemaps and France is what it said. You try it - ain't no word of a lie.
    Liar. You mixed up East and North. If you put it in correctly it heads straight for the Indian Ocean.
  7. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Joined
    24 Sep '02
    Moves
    96652
    15 Jan '12 16:01
    I thought it was in Independence Missiouri .There is a gift shop that sells plastic replicas of Adam and Eve and the Snake .
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    15 Jan '12 16:04
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Liar. You mixed up East and North. If you put it in correctly it heads straight for the Indian Ocean.
    Nope. Here, cut and paste this into google maps:

    Latitude 6.633 (north) Longitude -58.183 (east)

    Also, how is incompetent use of googlemaps the same as intentional misrepresentation of the truth?
  9. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    15 Jan '12 17:16
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Nope. Here, cut and paste this into google maps:

    Latitude 6.633 (north) Longitude -58.183 (east)

    Also, how is incompetent use of googlemaps the same as intentional misrepresentation of the truth?
    The intentional misrepresentation of the truth was your solution to your embarrasing lack of basic knowledge. 6 degrees North Latitude ! and you thought it was France?
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    15 Jan '12 17:25
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The intentional misrepresentation of the truth was your solution to your embarrasing lack of basic knowledge. 6 degrees North Latitude ! and you thought it was France?
    Did you try pasting the numbers into googlemaps?
  11. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51469
    15 Jan '12 17:40
    2 Rue Carnot, 88700 Rambervillers, France
    +33 3 29 65 01 71 ‎
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    15 Jan '12 17:51
    Some of us believe that the Garden of Eden is situated in France? Others think that it is Outside the coast of Somalia!

    Since when is 38 degrees east in France?
    Since when is 6 degrees north of the Equator within the borders of France?
    Doesn't anyone have any sense of coordinates? Are you creationsists all of you?
    Go and find a map of the world and look again.

    Both alternatives are proposterous, and is nowhere near Mesopotamia. So our creationistic friens and all the creationist community are dead wrong.

    Or you cannot trust the bible...
  13. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    15 Jan '12 18:00
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Did you try pasting the numbers into googlemaps?
    Yes and I got nothing.
    I tried posting the it with the cordinates reversed in Google Earth and it went to just north of France in the scandinavian sea area.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    15 Jan '12 18:05
    I entered the coordinates and found myself reclined on grassy hill surrounded by naked virgins feeding me grapes.
  15. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    15 Jan '12 18:10
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Yes and I got nothing.
    I tried posting the it with the cordinates reversed in Google Earth and it went to just north of France in the scandinavian sea area.
    Really? How peculiar. I didn't use google earth though, I used google maps. And yeah, maybe I shoulda looked at the numbers and thought about them rather than just pasting them into the box, but I didn't oh dear silly me. I still don't see how you read it as lying.
Back to Top