1. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 18:12
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Really? How peculiar. I didn't use google earth though, I used google maps. And yeah, maybe I shoulda looked at the numbers and thought about them rather than just pasting them into the box, but I didn't oh dear silly me. I still don't see how you read it as lying.
    Ok dont carry on about it. I was just giving you a hard time because you atheists give us theists a hard time when you get the chance. Forget it. Lets not screw up FFs thread .. 🙂
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 18:25
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Ok dont carry on about it. I was just giving you a hard time because you atheists give us theists a hard time when you get the chance. Forget it. Lets not screw up FFs thread .. 🙂
    What the... "don't carry on about..." when did I ever...?

Oh fine. Let's just chuck unwarranted aspersions around and then make like it's the other guy who's derailing the thread instead...

😵
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 19:29
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Garden of Eden is found! Extra! Extra!

A well known creationist, who says he never lies, nor never invents facts, who is frequently writing at this forum, says (and you'll not believe this) that he knows the true location of Garden of Eden!

He points out a location, with coordinates and all, a position 850 km outside the coast of Somalia, in the Ind ...[text shortened]... 4[/threadid]

I would be interested if he is backed up by other creationists of this site.
    It's in the Persian Gulf near Kuwait.

http://ldolphin.org/eden/
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 19:344 edits
    Garden of Eden is found! Extra! Extra!

A well known creationist, who says he never lies, nor never invents facts, who is frequently writing at this forum, says (and you'll not believe this) that he knows the true location of Garden of Eden!

He points out a location, with coordinates and all, a position 850 km outside the coast of Somalia, in the Ind 4[/threadid]

I would be interested if he is backed up by other creationists of this site.
    Off the coast of Somalia is a pretty good estimate.

6000 years ago is also pretty accurate. Scientists call it the Neolithic Wet Phase.

That was NOT where the first living cell was. That was when women invented agriculture, men invented herding livestock and defensive war to protect against bandits and people settled down.

There was no talking snake. Adam is a word that means "town".

See also

http://athousandyoung.blogspot.com/2010/12/history-and-prehistory-of-everything.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5.9_kiloyear_event
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 20:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 20:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 20:291 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It's in the Persian Gulf near Kuwait.

http://ldolphin.org/eden/
    So you say that RJHinds is lying? Good enough. He is a creationist.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 20:34
    If he's the creationist mentioned in the OP then he probably knows what he's talking about because he saw my previous thread on the topic:

Thread 136303
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 21:17
    If he's the creationist mentioned in the OP then he probably knows what he's talking about because he saw my previous thread on the topic:

Thread 136303
    So you agree with him that the Garden of Eden is situated 850 km off-coast of Somalia, far from Mesopotamia. Either he is full of lies, or the Bible is. Both of them cannot be correct, you know.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 21:207 edits
    So you agree with him that the Garden of Eden is situated 850 km off-coast of Somalia, far from Mesopotamia. Either he is full of lies, or the Bible is. Both of them cannot be correct, you know.
    No, it's under the Persian Gulf just off the coast of Kuwait.

Off the coast of Somalia is a lot closer then France.

I guestimate coordinates of maybe 30 degrees north 50 degrees east.

I think RJHinds made a mistake when he looked up the coordinates. He may have used Google Earth and the mouse slipped or something.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 21:48
    No, it's under the Persian Gulf just off the coast of Kuwait.

Off the coast of Somalia is a lot closer then France.

I guestimate coordinates of maybe 30 degrees north 50 degrees east.

I think RJHinds made a mistake when he looked up the coordinates. He may have used Google Earth and the mouse slipped or something.

What has France got to do with anything?

I don't think RJHinds made a mistake. I gave him many chances to correct himself. He refused. So he is responsible for his actions. As everyone has.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 05:56

What has France got to do with anything?

I don't think RJHinds made a mistake. I gave him many chances to correct himself. He refused. So he is responsible for his actions. As everyone has.
    Silence...

May I therefore make a conclusion that the Garden of Eden, situated in Mesopotamia according to the bible, was situated in France 6000 years ago, and at the same time outside of Somalias coast deep under waters.

All according to creationists like avalanchethecat and RJHind.

Who can take creationism seriously after this revelation?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 16:28
    Silence...

May I therefore make a conclusion that the Garden of Eden, situated in Mesopotamia according to the bible, was situated in France 6000 years ago, and at the same time outside of Somalias coast deep under waters.

What an ignoramous! hehehe 😀 😏
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 19:15
    Silence...

Objection! I'm ABSOLUTELY NOT a creationist 😠. And I still haven't figured out why googlemaps thinks those coordinates are in france (although I've not tried very hard. Well, at all actually).

My bet is that these stories relate to inundated settlement areas somewhere off the west coast of India.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 19:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What an ignoramous! hehehe 😀 😏
    Yes, I agree. And you don't feel any shame?
    Even other creationist should feel ashamed not to correct you.

I asked you were the first cell was created, and you gave coordinates off the coast of Somalia, and noone corrected you. Well, some others thought that ytour coordinates led to a place in France, as wrong as your place. Shame, shame...

I gave you the opportunity to correct yourself, but you didn't. You stood for your faulty coordinates, like the Garden of Eden were to be found at the seafloor of Indian Ocean.

What an ignorance. I don't laugh, but you've really set the standard of knowledge for creationists. Shame...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree