1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 19:27
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Objection! I'm [b]ABSOLUTELY NOT a creationist ๐Ÿ˜ . And I still haven't figured out why googlemaps thinks those coordinates are in france (although I've not tried very hard. Well, at all actually).

My bet is that these stories relate to inundated settlement areas somewhere off the west coast of India.[/b]
    Sorry for thinking you are a creationist. Sorry for offending you with thic c-word. I would be offended too.

I haven't found why anything can show France, with the coordinates given. But on the other hand, RJHinds coordinate wasn't shown in standard notation either.
    He doesn't know anything about science. He obviously think that it was a scientific notation because he used numbers. That's enough for creationists.

And without correcting his numbers, and he is afraid to lose face to admit he is wrong, dead wrong. Creationists...
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 19:44
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Sorry for thinking you are a creationist. Sorry for offending you with thic c-word. I would be offended too.

I haven't found why anything can show France, with the coordinates given. But on the other hand, RJHinds coordinate wasn't shown in standard notation either.
    He doesn't know anything about science. He obviously think that it was a scientific n ...[text shortened]... his numbers, and he is afraid to lose face to admit he is wrong, dead wrong. Creationists...
    Apology accepted. I'm guessing that the non-standard notation had something to do with the googlemaps/france episode. Serves me right for pasting somebody else's numbers into it I know.

As for Hinds, my theory is that he is both colossally stupid and a troll. He and Dasa are surely from the same pod.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 19:46
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Objection! I'm [b]ABSOLUTELY NOT a creationist ๐Ÿ˜ . And I still haven't figured out why googlemaps thinks those coordinates are in france (although I've not tried very hard. Well, at all actually).

My bet is that these stories relate to inundated settlement areas somewhere off the west coast of India.[/b]
    The rivers are named though. Tigris and Euphrates.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 20:11
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The rivers are named though. Tigris and Euphrates.
    Indeed. I think that Genesis is a rather garbled version of older creation myths, and that these came to the 'holy land' via the Mesopotamian civilisations. I would expect the tales to pick up geographical details such as river names in the process.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 20:18
    Yes, I agree. And you don't feel any shame?
    Even other creationist should feel ashamed not to correct you.

I asked you were the first cell was created, and you gave coordinates off the coast of Somalia, and noone corrected you. Well, some others thought that ytour coordinates led to a place in France, as wrong as your place. Shame, shame...

I gave ...[text shortened]... e. I don't laugh, but you've really set the standard of knowledge for creationists. Shame...
    I proved my point.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 21:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I proved my point.
    All you did is that you proved that Garden of Eden is at the bottom of the sea outside Somalia.You proved your ignorance. You proved the non-reability of the words of creationists.

I gave you all the time needed to correct your mistake, but you still stubbornly think that you are right - that the Garden of Eden was all wet at the time of creation, and the bible is wrong. That is what you proved.

Don't you see? You show the face of a real creationst.
  7. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 21:49
    All you did is that you proved that Garden of Eden is at the bottom of the sea outside Somalia.You proved your ignorance. You proved the non-reability of the words of creationists.

I gave you all the time needed to correct your mistake, but you still stubbornly think that you are right - that the Garden of Eden was all wet at the time of creation, and ...[text shortened]... le is wrong. That is what you proved.

Why don't you investigate the matter yourself and come up with your own conclusion? Nothing said will convince you if you don't read it yourself. Where is the Bible wrong? I will rather say that I can be wrong for interpreting the Bible incorrectly, but it does not proof the Bible to be wrong.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 05:49
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Why don't you investigate the matter yourself and come up with your own conclusion? Nothing said will convince you if you don't read it yourself. Where is the Bible wrong? I will rather say that I can be wrong for interpreting the Bible incorrectly, but it does not proof the Bible to be wrong.
    You don't know my conclusion? Haven't I told you this before?

Haven't you read the thread where the question I asked RJHinds? He waas very selfconfident and had the answer. He even asked me if I would turn creationist if he gave me the correct answer? He repeatedlycall every non-creationist ignorant, did you know that? And then he gives the answer, very specifically: a set of coordinates, pointing to a spot in the sea 850 km outside the coast of Somalia. The bible says that the creation of plants and animals took place in the Garden of Eden. If RJHinds belieevs that the bible is true, and points the spot far out in the sea, then he is a bigger ignorant than i thought before.

He says he is a proper creationist. Every creationist has a chance of answering the question, and noone do. Conclusion - Creationists are wrong, dead wrong. Creationism is wrong, dead wrong.

And that's my answer to your question: Creationism is wrong, dead wrong.

But what I think is off topic. The question was "Where did the first living cell created?"
    Asked and answered.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '12 13:061 edit
    I proved my point.

I gave you all the time needed to correct your mistake, but you still stubbornly think that you are right - ...[text shortened]... le is wrong. That is what you proved.

Are you afraid of me, RJHinds?
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '12 22:52
    Are you afraid of me, RJHinds?
    I started this thread so we can discuss the matter here and not litter other threads.

Are you still afraid of me, RJHinds?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Feb '12 22:54
    Look again. Use "6N 58E" in your search field in Google Earth.

It was a long time France was 6 degrees north of the equator...
    In the first post it says -58 degrees, in this post its 58 degrees. Bit of a difference. Which one is it supposed to be? We don't want to be led astray๐Ÿ™‚
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 09:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    In the first post it says -58 degrees, in this post its 58 degrees. Bit of a difference. Which one is it supposed to be? We don't want to be led astray๐Ÿ™‚
    I don't think he knows himself.

This is the discussion where he invents his answers Thread 144514, page 4:
    FabianFnas: "What about coordinates? Dod you forget those? Are you now inclined that the creationsts teaching that you believe in is wrong?"
    RJHinds: "If I give you the coordinates, which I will have to look up
    will you believe me?"
    FabianFnas: "I will believe you if you give me the truth. You lose respect if you trying to lie to me. If you value respect, then you give me the truth. If you don't give a damn, then you try to lie and hope I'll never find out. But as you accepted the challenge and fail, will you then admit the whole story of creationism is wrong? Will you then become a true evolutionist? I expect that your next posting will have the coordinates, or I will think that you avoid the question altogether. You will then lose face, and all credibility. The creationism will stand lower than ever.
    RJHinds: "Latitude 6.633, Longitude -58.183"

These coordinates are presented in a highly unortodox way, perhaps a creationistic way, not showing, neither north or south, nor east nor west. But as we resides in the western northern hemisphere, I suspect it mean North and East (minus west must be east, right?)

What I've learnt about this is that when a creationist don't know the answer, he invents it himself. The fundament of creationism is nothing more than inventions, fantasies. The base for it all is a few verses from a book thousands of years old, written by unknown people about their legends where they explain it for children. That they hold for true. To manage to get everying in order, they have to lie now and then. And this is precisely what RJHinds does.

He lies! Okay? Yes, because he is a creationist.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 10:261 edit
    I don't think he knows himself.

This is the discussion where he invents his answers Thread 144514, page 4:
    [b]FabianFnas:
    "What about coordinates? Dod you forget those? Are you now inclined that the creationsts teaching that you believe in is wrong?"
    RJHinds: "If I give you the coordinates, which I will have to look up
    will is precisely what RJHinds does.

He lies! Okay? Yes, because he is a creationist.[/b]
    What you call lies, other people call other things, like stretching the
    truth or joking, for example. ๐Ÿ˜

P.S. If you had been able to figure out the coordinates you should
    have understood.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 10:47
    What you call lies, other people call other things, like stretching the
    truth or joking, for example. ๐Ÿ˜

P.S. If you had been able to figure out the coordinates you should
    have understood.
    How long time have you had to explain how you came up with these set of coordinates? The same amount of time to avoid the question.

If you can explain the coordinates to a point where the first living cell was created, then we can more the discussion further. But you refuse.

You say that the place is 850 km outside the coast of Somalia, but you give no explanation.

You are a liar. You invent facts. You have a vivid imagination. You are a creationist.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 11:00
    How long time have you had to explain how you came up with these set of coordinates? The same amount of time to avoid the question.

If you can explain the coordinates to a point where the first living cell was created, then we can more the discussion further. But you refuse.

You say that the place is 850 km outside the coast of Somalia, but you give ...[text shortened]... ation.

You are a liar. You invent facts. You have a vivid imagination. You are a creationist.
    The minus indicates South and West. If you go to the correct spot on
    a map you should see what it is. ๐Ÿ˜

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree