1. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 15:43
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    One person in this thread sounds like a lunatic.
    thank f@ck that wasn't the case
  2. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 15:50
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    One person in this thread sounds like a lunatic.
    i see where you're coming from but just the way it happened was faking freaky words can't describe it
  3. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 16:03
    Originally posted by tim88
    i see where you're coming from but just the way it happened was faking freaky words can't describe it
    Take solace in the fact that I wasn't speaking about you.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 16:22
    3 days before i posted this i thought i was hallucinating or seeing spirits the reason i thought i was seeing spirits was because i was seeing them in the same place at my back door just at the edge of the concrete. i also thought it could be a chemical imbalance i was very shaken up about it. so much so that the last time i thought i had seen them i went into ...[text shortened]... een them three times it was just a coincidence that i was so far away from home all three times
    Get sonhouse in here and ask him how to uninstall your spook.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 22:12
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    even scooby-doo knows its the old janitor in a white sheet and not a real ghost.
    That show is a spoof of other movies/stories about ghosts which all come at it from the scary angle.
    Thats never going to get anywhere. Why are they scary? They're not. We are just taught to be afraid of any figure with no legs.
    Thats the whole point. To teach you to not fear anything. ( Not even "God" my Christian hombres )
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 22:19
    Good young padwan. On the true path to enlightenment, your post sounds as if you are.
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 08:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In what was an entity that could pass through walls and indeed you, human?
    I see you have not read much scientific research into poltergeists and the like. Not human manifestations but human created manifestations. Apparently emotionally charged adolescents and the like can cause physical events without actually having any physical contact with said events. Or it is just some super duper magic thingy.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 08:34
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I see you have not read much scientific research into poltergeists and the like. Not human manifestations but human created manifestations. Apparently emotionally charged adolescents and the like can cause physical events without actually having any physical contact with said events. Or it is just some super duper magic thingy.
    give us a link
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 09:33
    Don't ever diss my beliefs again.
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    03 Mar '13 00:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Don't ever diss my beliefs again.
    I showed no disrespect. Sorry you viewed it that way.
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    03 Mar '13 00:10
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    give us a link
    The info is around 20 years old. It was referenced in a skeptic magazine. You can probably find it if it was put online.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '13 20:24
    I showed no disrespect. Sorry you viewed it that way.
    It was a tongue-in-cheek comment aimed at your spooky experience.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree