Giraffe laryngeal nerve and evolution

Giraffe laryngeal nerve and evolution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AH

Moves
21 Aug 10

Originally posted by daniel58
I can't prove what I can't show, it's calls for Faith which is something you obviously don't have
Do you think there is something wrong with thinking so rationally as to have no faith?
If so, I like to know what it is.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Aug 10

Originally posted by twhitehead
So are you saying that only someone who has designed something can criticize a similar design?
Can we not criticize the design of the walls that were supposed to hold back the water from New Orleans, or the design of the oil pipes that ruptured in the gulf?
Sometimes design flaws are obvious even to a layman.

I think I am even well within my rights to badmouth Intel or AMD if I recognize a design flaw in their CPUs.
I'm saying it is hard to take critizism from someone who cannot do the thing
they are complaining about, since they don't know how to do it themselves. You
can without a doubt complain, comletely up to you, but lets see your version
without the flaws! Building a Giraffe that is going to be put together due to DNA
is quite a feat, saying there is this one lhing that you would move here instead
of there to make something else shorter or longer....wow that is a bad design.
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Aug 10
1 edit

So are you saying that only someone who has designed something can criticize a similar design?
Can we not criticize the design of the walls that were supposed to hold back the water from New Orleans, or the design of the oil pipes that ruptured in the gulf?

I think I am even well within my rights to badmouth Intel or AMD if I recognize a design flaw in their CPUs.
Yes you can bad mouth Intel and AMD if you can find a design flaw, how would
you know the flaw your looking at is a design flaw, and not some other issue?
Could be a software issue, a pattern issue, some system error on mother boards,
some other odd or end that has nothing to do with the design of the CPU.
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Aug 10

if you buy a car that by design is supposed to be able to take you from A to B
for many years and it breaks down due to some design issue, yea we can all
say that was bad. Otherwise, if you code some software script and you do it with
10 lines of code with X key strokes....someone who did the same thing with
12 lines of code and Y key strokes does not mean that either of you have built
in some flaw, if both scripts actually do what they are supposed to do. If one
doesn't than there is a flaw.
Kelly

F

Moves
21 Aug 10

I can't prove what I can't show, it's calls for Faith which is something you obviously don't have
Ok, you too admit that you don't know anything about evolution. Yet you are so sure that you are right.

d

Moves
21 Aug 10
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Ok, you too admit that you don't know anything about evolution. Yet you are so sure that you are right.
I said nothing of the sort, Ok what do I know about evolution? I know that it's false and I KNOW that I'm right

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Aug 10

I said nothing of the sort, Ok what do I know about evolution? I know that it's false and I KNOW that I'm right
I don't think you know your arse from your elbow laddie!!!

You believe your standing infront of everybody wearing a nice custom cut tailor made suit, but in reality your whistling in the wind, starkers, with your shrivelled little pecker on full view.

Not a pretty sight.

F

Moves
21 Aug 10

And that you know despite the fact that you don't know nothing about it?

d

Moves
22 Aug 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas

And that you know despite the fact that you don't know nothing about it?
suppose I tell you that I know of a secret island on Earth where you can float around in the air, live forever and never have to eat or drink, would you believe me? Of course not because it's not possible, so I know it's false because it's not possible

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Aug 10

suppose I tell you that I know of a secret island on Earth where you can float around in the air, live forever and never have to eat or drink, would you believe me? Of course not because it's not possible, so I know it's false because it's not possible
Hey Daniel...How's it going? I know you want to fight these guys but you know your waisting your time. They only believe what they can see even if it is something you can't really see as with evolution. There is no proof of it so instead all they know to do is attack us personally. Same old song...

d

Moves
22 Aug 10

Originally posted by galveston75
Hey Daniel...How's it going? I know you want to fight these guys but you know your waisting your time. They only believe what they can see even if it is something you can't really see as with evolution. There is no proof of it so instead all they know to do is attack us personally. Same old song...
I'm doing good, Yeah I know, but I was going to say next that even Darwin himself admitted that if single cells couldn't become complex organisms that his whole theory would fall apart, and in labs it has been proven that they can't so goodbye evolution

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Aug 10

I'm doing good, Yeah I know, but I was going to say next that even Darwin himself admitted that if single cells couldn't become complex organisms that his whole theory would fall apart, and in labs it has been proven that they can't so goodbye evolution
My experiance with "some" evolutionist is they know it can't be proven on any level but if they admitted that then the issue of God being real smacks them in the face and some are too far up on their man made intelligence scale to admit there are things that are beyond their understanding.
And their intelligent blastings are about to begin here any minute...Lol.

F

Moves
22 Aug 10

Suppose I tell you that you don't know anything about evolution until you learnt something about it.
Suppose I tell you that if you only rely on other ignorant peole, how can you learn anything.
Suppose I tell you that you don't want to believe anything else than your preast want you to believe.

...would you believe me?

F

Moves
22 Aug 10

Sometimes you rely on lab science, when it suits you.
When it doesn't suit you, then you say that all science is rubbish.

F

Moves
22 Aug 10

Originally posted by galveston75
My experiance with "some" evolutionist is they know it can't be proven on any level but if they admitted that then the issue of God being real smacks them in the face and some are too far up on their man made intelligence scale to admit there are things that are beyond their understanding.
And their intelligent blastings are about to begin here any minute...Lol.
Math 5:5 galve, Math 5:5...