yes please - za-goh!
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:21
    Originally posted by God
    yes please - za-goh!
    You need a bit of internal chaos for that.
  4. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:23
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    You need a bit of internal chaos for that.
    Never mind, if you don't get it I won't explain it
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:31
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    Never mind, if you don't get it I won't explain it
    too many words spoil the joke.
    Metaphoricly speaking, of course.
    the light or dark could be a yoke
    hyperbolicly spoken, or force
  6. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:37
    too many words spoil the joke.
    Metaphoricly speaking, of course.
    the light or dark could be a yoke
    hyperbolicly spoken, or force
    I talking about a bodies energies, they are usualy of an element, but mine has all 7 elements
  7. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:45
    I talking about a bodies energies, they are usualy of an element, but mine has all 7 elements
    The full wavefunction of any hadron must include virtual quark pairs as well as virtual gluons. Also, there may be hadrons which lie outside the quark model. Among these are the glueballs (which contain only valence gluons), hybrids (which contain valence quarks as well as gluons) and multiquark states (such as the tetraquark mesons which contain two quark-antiquark pairs as valence particles, or the pentaquark baryon which contains four quarks and an antiquark in the valence). These may be exotic, in that the quantum numbers cannot be found in the quark models (such as mesons with P=(-1)J and PC=-1), or normal.
  8. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:48
    The full wavefunction of any hadron must include virtual quark pairs as well as virtual gluons. Also, there may be hadrons which lie outside the quark model. Among these are the glueballs (which contain only valence gluons), hybrids (which contain valence quarks as well as gluons) and multiquark states (such as the tetraquark mesons which contain two quark ...[text shortened]... numbers cannot be found in the quark models (such as mesons with P=(-1)J and PC=-1), or normal.
    WTF!?!?!?
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:50
    WTF!?!?!?
    Sorry, I meant that for God.
  10. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:56
    Sorry, I meant that for God.
    Oh God, what is this stuff?

In particle physics, a hadron is a subatomic particle which experiences the strong nuclear force. These are not fundamental particles but are composed of fermions, called quarks and antiquarks, and of bosons, called gluons. The gluons mediate the color force that binds the quarks together.

Like all subatomic particles, hadrons have quantum numbers corresponding to the representations of the Poincare group: JPC(m), where J is the spin, P, the parity, C, the C parity, and m, the mass. In addition they may carry flavour quantum numbers such as isospin (or G parity), strangeness etc. Hadrons can be further divided into two classes:

Baryons are fermions. They always carry an additive conserved quantum number called baryon number (B). B=1 for nucleons (the proton and the neutron), which are part of the atomic nucleus).
    Mesons are bosons with B=0.
  11. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 00:44
    Oh God, what is this stuff?

In particle physics, a hadron is a subatomic particle which experiences the strong nuclear force. These are not fundamental particles but are composed of fermions, called quarks and antiquarks, and of bosons, called gluons. The gluons mediate the color force that binds the quarks together.

Like all subatomic particles ...[text shortened]... he proton and the neutron), which are part of the atomic nucleus).
    Mesons are bosons with B=0.
    Ok just to let you know, I have no idea what any of that stuff means, though I might by the end of may, for you see, I have to take a chem course
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 02:03
    Ok just to let you know, I have no idea what any of that stuff means, though I might by the end of may, for you see, I have to take a chem course
    Don't you worry your purty little head, darlin'. FS hasn't the froggiest notion of what he cut and paste from the Wikipedia under the heading "Quark Model," either. He's just tickled pink to be talking to a 17 year-old underage blood guzzler.
  13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 02:06
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Don't you worry your purty little head, darlin'. FS hasn't the froggiest notion of what he cut and paste from the Wikipedia under the heading "Quark Model," either. He's just tickled pink to be talking to a 17 year-old underage blood guzzler.
    Oooo, that's condescending, even for such a die hard christian as yourself Freak-boy.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 02:08
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Oooo, that's condescending, even for such a die hard christian as yourself Freak-boy.
    Just a little good natured ribbing at FS' expense, of course. It was a cut and paste job, though. I see a balloon, I pop it. Nasty habit, I know.
  15. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 07:55
    What are these 7 elements?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree