... the sky should be blue.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 06:332 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Summertime where I live gets hot and I've noticed it's been cooling since 2004 and five and I've been a security guard outside for a long time.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 07:10
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Summertime where I live gets hot and I've noticed it's been cooling since 2004 and five and I've been a security guard outside for a long time.
    Cooling down or not, I'd prefer my skies blue
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 10:19
    Cooling down or not, I'd prefer my skies blue
    You have't seen anything yet.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 20:46
    Originally posted by sonship
    You have't seen anything yet.
    Don't kill your plants.
    Don't think its ok to support a society which insists on polluting our environment.
    Don't wait for some outside help to come fix things.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 20:521 edit
    Don't kill your plants.
    ------------------------------------

I water house plants.

Don't think its ok to support a society which insists on polluting our environment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You imagine that I do encourage reckless stewardship of the environment ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you imagine that has to be a byproduct of knowing great tribulation is coming, as prophecy informs us ?

Don't wait for some outside help to come fix things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Says the anti-theist waiting on Evolution to produce all better things.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 20:54
    [b] Don't kill your plants.
    ------------------------------------

I water house plants.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You imagine that I do ?

Don't think its ok to ...[text shortened]... --------------------

Says the anti-theist waiting on Evolution to produce all better things.
    Ooops, I just meant to hit 'reply' . I was just pontificating in general, it wasn't directed at you 🙂
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 21:112 edits
    Ooops, I just meant to hit 'reply' . I was just pontificating in general, it wasn't directed at you 🙂
    Okay. Then I came down too hard on you.

But Jesus Christ will come forth from His place at the right hand of God in the third heavens. ( I don't know where that is or even what dimension that is ).

He will hover hidden and concealed near the earth. During those days before He openly manifests Himself he will hover over the planet. Nature will go crazy.

If you are I are living at that time, we haven't seen such things yet. In fact the world has not yet seen such things.

When the flood of Noah came no one on earth had ever seen such a calamity. It will be the same in the great tribulation. What is accompanying the second coming of Christ no one has ever seen before.

"For at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not occurred from the beginning of the world until now, nor shall by any means ever occur."

Perhaps related, but I would not insist upon it: I saw a documentary of scientific explanations for the huge trenches and mounds on the planet Mars. Some scientists believe that the trenches and geological features have nothing to do with the flow of liquid, even lava. Rather they say gigantic electric bolts of lightening produce those kinds of scars.

They believe that tremendously large bolts of lightening vaporized and burned up millions of tons of gravel and rock to produce what appear to us as canyons carved out by water.

It got me thinking. But I would not insist on a connection between that and what is coming upon this planet accompanying Christ's descent.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 22:25
    Okay. Then I came down too hard on you.

But Jesus Christ will come forth from His place at the right hand of God in the third heavens. ( I don't know where that is or even what dimension that is ).

He will hover hidden and concealed near the earth. During those days before He openly manifests Himself he will hover over the planet. Nature will go cra ...[text shortened]... on a connection between that and what is coming upon this planet accompanying Christ's descent.
    No you didn't come down no me too hard 🙂

Well if what you describe does come to pass I would certainly like to be alive to see it.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 11:08
    No you didn't come down no me too hard 🙂

Well if what you describe does come to pass I would certainly like to be alive to see it.
    This will not be like watching a Hollywood film with great special effects.
    It is called "the great tribulation".

If i continued to describe what portions of it we are told by Bible prophecy, I think you will not want to be here on the earth at that time.

But the earth will not go into the next age without passing through the great tribulation and the second coming of Christ.

i wish you would read aloud Matthew chapter 24. Otherwise people could tell you anything. You should have some grounding in having heard from the horse's mouth (so to speak).

Please, while you are musing on biblical themes, get things first hand for yourself.
    How do you know what I am writing to you has any validity ?
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 21:35
    This will not be like watching a Hollywood film with great special effects.
    It is called [b] "the great tribulation".

If i continued to describe what portions of it we are told by Bible prophecy, I think you will not want to be here on the earth at that time.

But the earth will not go into the next age without passing through the great tribula ...[text shortened]... t things first hand for yourself.
    How do you know what I am writing to you has any validity ?[/b]
    I was not musing on biblical themes.

I started this thread as a response to Freaky smurf saying that the temperatures may not go up all that much.

I've been to a few cities around the world (and have seen the skies in L.A. etc. ).
    In Kuala Lumpur the skies were much greyer than they are here in Australia. Same with central Europe.

Mind you you have an unnerving knack to try to change this thread into another Christian one.

So no I wont be reading anything aloud, or quietly for that matter.
    I really don't see old books as being a primary source of information. Sorry.
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 22:21
    Says the anti-theist waiting on Evolution to produce all better things. ...
    Have you noticed yet? The entire absence of gods?
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 22:31
    Originally posted by karoly aczel... the sky should be blue.
    Do you think we broke it?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 22:592 edits
    I really don't see old books as being a primary source of information. Sorry.

Which is probably why you'll ever be a dupe chasing after the latest fad.
    No sorry to me. Your loss.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 23:031 edit
    Why should the sky be blue ?
    Get with the times old man.

You been unduly influenced by some old book or something ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree