1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 00:57
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    We had the gold age and iron age ,etc.
    This ( if a good number of people survive in 2 or so hundred years) , will be known as the 'oil-age'.
    In the future this age will be called the "Plastic Age". Go to any ocean beach in the world and reach and take a handful of sand and you will find plastic. Now imagine what the scene will look like in 4-500 years when it begins to break down. We seem to be past the tipping point. :'(
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 03:38
    Originally posted by sonship
    You have't seen anything yet.
    Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.

7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13 As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 04:20
    Originally posted by whodey

7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and som ...[text shortened]... ants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”
    Yes, yes. And Santa Claus came down on his flying sleigh along with the Easter Bunny and the Great Pumpkin to herald in a new age.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 06:14
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Well if your body can change for the better then that would be ok.
    But why take the risk when you don't have to?
    Do you think your proposal is a solution that would be accepted by the majority of people?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 06:15
    Originally posted by caissad4
    In the future this age will be called the "Plastic Age". Go to any ocean beach in the world and reach and take a handful of sand and you will find plastic. Now imagine what the scene will look like in 4-500 years when it begins to break down. We seem to be past the tipping point. :'(
    Which are made from oil ... apparently 80% of stuff made by us is (made from oil)
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 06:20
    Originally posted by whodey

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and som ...[text shortened]... ants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”
    I guess this is what Christians call a good weekend, eh?

😕
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 22:481 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    [b]Spirituality, not Christianity.

/b]
    I didn't say "Christianity" did I ?

Every thread you participate in gravitates towards Christianity

I plead guilty that every thread I participate in leans towards Jesus Christ - a living and available Lord, an unusual Person.

I bet you could not find four posts from me over 10 years which even mentioned "Christianity".
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 02:14
    Originally posted by sonship
    I didn't say "Christianity" did I ?

Every thread you participate in gravitates towards Christianity

I plead guilty that every thread I participate in leans towards Jesus Christ - a living and available Lord, an unusual Person.

I bet you could not find four posts from me over 10 years which even mentioned "Christianity".
    Jesus then whatever.
    Is there not enough Jesus threads to lay out your tireless case for Chris... err, Jesus?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree