1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 16:392 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    This is the same nonsense you guys always come up. What's actually written is meaningless to you. It's like talking to a group of young children.

You've lost context here. Try reading through this so that you can get back on track.

You posted the following:
    [quote]I totally agree with you that Jesus the Son of God knew more than Paul.

That is on reality.

Are any of you guys capable of following a discussion?
    I am not dealing with you anymore. Some points you did respond to. I see that.

Others you continue to evade. Your opinion about the New Testament requires that you convince yourself of the irrelevancy of some of its most central and crucial proclamations. The biggest example is the resurrection of Christ.

And one other thing. If I ask you about personal experience you will deny the relevancy of your personal experience too.

Paul did not teach this way. He taught what he lived. Paul taught out of what his personal being had become.

Herein is light years of difference in value between your twistings and his testimony.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 16:50
    Originally posted by jaywill
    I am not dealing with you anymore. [b]Some points you did respond to. I see that.

Others you continue to evade. Your opinion about the New Testament requires that you convince yourself of the irrelevancy of some of its most central and crucial proclamations. The biggest example the resurrection of Christ.

And one other thing. If I ask you about ...[text shortened]... ome.

Herein is light years of difference in value between your twistings and his testimony.[/b]
    And once again, I'm not surprised that you didn't really want to go there as you really can't rationally defend your position.
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 17:161 edit
    And once again, I'm not surprised that you didn't really want to go there as you really can't rationally defend your position.
    If you run away from discussing the resurrection of Christ many many times, and will not consider His resurrection relevant to the Christian walk, do not expect me to bend over backwards to neatly follow each of your points with its corresponding reply.

Over the course of many months I am not aware of ANY really pertinent point you have made that I have not SOMEWHERE already addressed.

If it is was not addressed in this thread it was addressed in another.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 20:19
    If you run away from discussing the resurrection of Christ many many times, and will not consider His resurrection relevant to the Christian walk, do not expect me to bend over backwards to neatly follow each of your points with its corresponding reply.

Over the course of many months I am not aware of ANY really pertinent point you have made that I have ...[text shortened]... already addressed.

If it is was not addressed in this thread it was addressed in another.
    C'mon Jaywill. This has nothing to do with you having to "bend over backwards to neatly follow each of [my] points". Go back to the post where I recapped the discussion. The topic was initiated by YOU. I responded with a simple and direct response. There was only ONE point. No bending over backwards required. You are the one who went off on a tangent. Stop pretending that this is about anything else.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '10 01:02
    C'mon Jaywill. This has nothing to do with you having to "bend over backwards to neatly follow each of [my] points". Go back to the post where I recapped the discussion. The topic was initiated by YOU. I responded with a simple and direct response. There was only ONE point. No bending over backwards required. You are the one who went off on a tangent. Stop pretending that this is about anything else.
    No need to "C'mon jaywill" me.

The bending over backwards remark did not refer to me answering you. It refered to me neatly placing all my replies exactly under your points.

There is a difference. And that is why I am sure that your most pertinant points have been addressed and replied to by me over the course of months in various threads.

If not in this one immediately following your point, I addressed it already somewhere. We have been talking to you too long.

But I have no fear of once again taking up your exact words at whatever point you wish and replying. You wouldn't get it.

I can't think of any significant ideas you have presented worthy of a reply, that I have not already replied to.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '10 01:082 edits
    No need to "C'mon jaywill" me.

The bending over backwards remark did not refer to me answering you. It refered to me [b]neatly
    placing all my replies exactly under your points.

There is a difference. And that is why I am sure that your most pertinant points have been addressed and replied to by me over the course of months in various threads.

significant ideas you have presented worthy of a reply, that I have not already replied to.[/b]
    Okay, jaywill. It seems you've completely lost context once again. It's not worth trying to lay it all out for you again since you didn't seem to be able to comprehend it the last time. It'd be nice if at least one of you guys could keep a discussion in context.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '10 01:261 edit
    Okay, jaywill. It seems you've completely lost context once again. It's not worth trying to lay it all out for you again since you didn't seem to be able to comprehend it the last time. It'd be nice if at least one of you guys could keep a discussion in context.
    think of one, sucks his thumb
    in his crib, with his bib
    whines and cries a little bit
    calls everyone a hypocrite
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '10 01:321 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    think of one, sucks his thumb
    in his crib, with his bib
    whines and cries a little bit
    calls everyone a hypocrite
    It'd also be nice if one of you guys could exhibit a little maturity. It's like talking to a bunch of school girls.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '10 01:46
    It'd also be nice if one of you guys could exhibit a little maturity. It's like talking to a bunch of school girls.
    you dont think i have potential, i mean every word was ripped, nay i say torn from the very depths of my being only to fall like fine pearls before an unappreciative audience, so be it, i shall immortalise you with the essence of my words no more! you shall henceforth become a subject for satire!
  10. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    24 Mar '10 22:57
    It'd also be nice if one of you guys could exhibit a little maturity.
    --------ToOne---------------

The ability to laugh at oneself is a sign of maturity. You take yourself too seriously by far.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree