1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    16 Nov '06 04:04
    Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
    wouldn't it just be a lot easier if god and the devil had a game of chess to decide who wins once and for all... what a game that would be!
    The devil would be so dumb that God would win in to moves.
  2. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 22:59
    i dont think so, the devil cant be that dumb, he's lasted a long time and given god a good run for his money! who knows, maybe the devil will even win at chess, maybe he will win and rule the world, what then, war, famine, hatred, rape... etc.... oops, looks like he's already found the check mate!
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    18 Nov '06 12:071 edit
    see...to my knowledge, your god is all omnipowerful and such whilst Satan...well Satan is just an angel (not a god), a fallen one that he has decided to let rule hell and then (just for the crack) tries to undermine his ability to do this...To me it seems like this god thing you seem to believe in is playing chess with a back rank starting with 7 queens and he still can't bloody win!
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 23:33
    Originally posted by jaywill
    It is not that easy to explain how the Pharisees could point to the exact place that the Messiah would be born based on a prophecy of Micah 500 years before.
    I believe it's very easy to write accurate prophesies using hindsight. I also believe that if you keep any prophesy woolley enough then it'll be interested what ever way any individual chooses to do so.
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 23:34
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    This is fantastic! Showing your true colours RB.

I believe you meant "two moves".
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 00:27
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    This is fantastic! Showing your true colours RB.

I believe you meant "two moves".
    Never mind that mate in two is an impossibility, even for an omnipotent god.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 11:55
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    And yet many people claim to be dumb enough to have been deceived by the devil!

And some of us are even dumber because we don't even realize that we are being deceived by the devil!

And my chess ratings better than yours ....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree