1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 02:271 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So you're not actually interested in the validity of his criticism and you're not even prepared to do any 'comparison'.

No suprises there. All you want to do is 'badmouth' people. People who happen to actually disagree with your conversational tactics. So no suprises there, and you actually wonder why people don't respond to your misanthropy.
    My question to josephw is specifically about the validity of what he said to roigam. When josephw answers, I will be able to make the comparison you mention
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 22:44
    http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/242373977-story

I got there by searching on "Trump billboard Phoenix", mostly news sites.

It's on the west side, and, as I don't get over there much, I am not sure if it is still up. The artist claims she'll keep it up until he leaves office.
    That is one I didn't think was true. But you have seen it?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 07:22
    Originally posted by apathist
    That is one I didn't think was true. But you have seen it?
    Yes, it is smaller than I thought it was, after seeing it on the local news.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 09:37
    I heard Hillary is trying to resurrect herself after coming 'out of the woods'. That's a relief! a traveller would not dare enter said wood for danger of being robbed by the Clintons and their merry band of outlaws. 😵
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 10:581 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I heard Hillary is trying to resurrect herself after coming 'out of the woods'. That's a relief! a traveller would not dare enter said wood for danger of being robbed by the Clintons and their merry band of outlaws. 😵
    "Jehovah’s Witnesses remain politically neutral for religious reasons, based on what the Bible teaches. We do not lobby, vote for political parties or candidates, run for government office, or participate in any action to change governments. We believe that the Bible gives solid reasons for following this course."

www.JW.org
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '17 01:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Then I'm sure you won't want to miss the four-part series the L.A. Times is running, starting with the first part today (Sunday) and running through Wednesday.

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-ed-our-dishonest-president/
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '17 01:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    "Jehovah’s Witnesses remain politically neutral for religious reasons, based on what the Bible teaches. We do not lobby, vote for political parties or candidates, run for government office, or participate in any action to change governments. We believe that the Bible gives solid reasons for following this course."

www.JW.org
    Let the excuses roll!!
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '17 01:51
    Yes, it is smaller than I thought it was, after seeing it on the local news.
    I know, I know...

"That's what she said."
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '17 07:15
    Let the excuses roll!!
    Unlikey as I'm on double-secret Robbie ignore at the moment, for writing things he disagrees with.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 02:00
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Both god and Trump are clearly narcissists, will never apologize, and must constantly be praised! Neither will ever admit a mistake.
    Donald Trump's spokesman has said that, unlike Assad (in Syria), Hitler didn't gas his own people. But weren't millions of the Jews - among those that Hitler had gassed in extermination camps - German citizens?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 02:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    Donald Trump's spokesman has said that, unlike Assad (in Syria), Hitler didn't gas his own people. But weren't millions*** of the Jews - among those that Hitler had gassed in extermination camps - German citizens?
    *** 3,000,000, in fact.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 02:05
    Originally posted by josephw to roigam
    You can spend all day quoting from that corrupt Watchtower produced NWT and it'd still be all lies. But you opened your mind to their propaganda, and like a child you believed what they told you. Now you're brainwashed. Probably beyond repair. Their cleverest trick was to rewrite the scriptures according to their own preconceived ideas about what they wanted it to mean. It's all based on an old lie dating back to the first century.
    You are stating - here in public - that you believe your father-in-law is a childish, brainwashed liar who is beyond repair?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 02:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are stating - here in public - that you believe your father-in-law is a childish, brainwashed liar who is beyond repair?
    Seriously, you need another pasttime. How long did you sift through their posts here until you found this "gem" you thought you could use to make fun of him/them?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 02:17
    Seriously, you need another pasttime. How long did you sift through their posts here until you found this "gem" you thought you could use to make fun of him/them?
    I didn't have to "sift" at all, it's a current thread. Why is me asking josephw about what he said to roigam wrong in some way, in your mind, while him saying it to roigam is not?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 10:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    I didn't have to "sift" at all, it's a current thread. Why is me asking josephw about what he said to roigam wrong in some way, in your mind, while him saying it to roigam is not?
    Why is their family spat ANY of your business at all?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree