1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 01:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So how did you use Siri to post?
    Where I can type in post I just press the microphone icon and it lets me speak into it. A lot of the time it is type out twice and I have to delete half of it.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 02:13
    Originally posted by 667joe
    But god does Job in. What's the point in trusting such a fickle entity?
    God has assigned a time for all of us to move onto the next life, nothing new there.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 03:27
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Where I can type in post I just press the microphone icon and it lets me speak into it. A lot of the time it is type out twice and I have to delete half of it.
    Wow, Siri enables that? I must try it tomorrow.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 07:47
    Nope only an iPhone5. I have no computer or cable tv.
    Dude... don't you know you're not supposed to touch the screen??

I hate it anyway.

most people don't seemed phased
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 07:49
    Originally posted by JS357
    Q: What's the difference between God and Trump?

A: God doesn't think he's Trump.
    Are you saying Trump knows how to tap into the religious fervour in the states?

Trump help us 🙂
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 07:51
    Gotta get rid of the dirty talk? 🙂
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 07:53
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    God has assigned a time for all of us to move onto the next life, nothing new there.
    Except for an individual death ... or 4, that would be new for those guys 🙂
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 20:43
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Dude... don't you know you're not supposed to touch the screen??

I hate it anyway.

most people don't seemed phased
    I would like to be able to talk to the computer and say something like QH5 check in the queen would move there that would be sick instead of using a mouse.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 20:52
    I would like to be able to talk to the computer and say something like QH5 check in the queen would move there that would be sick instead of using a mouse.
    And just move the cursor around by where you look?

It'd take me a while to want voice command.
    Would it sound like you're talking to yourself all day (to your neighbours)?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 01:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Specifically, which verses from the NWT version has roigam quoted that you claim are "corrupt" and "rewritten" and "lies"? I'd like to look at the verses from the NWT that he posted and that you are referring to (above), and compare them to the KJV version.
    Then do it, and stop bothering us with stupid questions.

Dang, some people's kids.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 02:071 edit
    FMF to josephw: Specifically, which verses from the NWT version has roigam quoted that you claim are "corrupt" and "rewritten" and "lies"? I'd like to look at the verses from the NWT that he posted and that you are referring to (above), and compare them to the KJV version.

Originally posted by Suzianne
    Then do it, and stop bothering us with stupid questions.
    I can't until josephw plucks up the courage to cite some verses in support of his claim.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 14:582 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I can't until josephw plucks up the courage to cite some verses in support of his claim.
    The man could go through the entire Bible, OT and NT, citing every single instance where the JWs have changed the text to cram their dogma into it, and it still wouldn't be enough for you, and even then, you'd probably claim he was "dodging".

No wonder he's ignoring you.

You said you wanted to compare the two. Well, the entire text of the NWT and the KJV are online. Knock yourself out. Even you should be able to find significant differences. You want to compare? Go ahead, no one's stopping you.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 15:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Wow, Siri enables that? I must try it tomorrow.
    I'm not sure if this is Siri or Cortana, or what.

I do know that most smartphones have this feature.

Turning voice into text is problematic, though. I bought a fairly expensive program a few years back, thinking I could just dictate and see my words as text, just as I said them. The problem is that most programs like this require so much set-up, getting it to recognize your own voice patterns without just printing out gibberish is time-consuming. Most attempts still require extensive editing to make readable. It is not as easy as they make it look on TV.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 19:15
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The man could go through the entire Bible, OT and NT, citing every single instance where the JWs have changed the text to cram their dogma into it, and it still wouldn't be enough for you, and even then, you'd probably claim he was "dodging".

No wonder he's ignoring you.

You said you wanted to compare the two. Well, the entire text of the NWT and ...[text shortened]... be able to find significant differences. You want to compare? Go ahead, no one's stopping you.
    roigam quoted some scripture in support of his interpretation and josephw deflected by saying "You can spend all day quoting from that corrupt Watchtower produced NWT and it'd still be all lies." My question to josephw is, what scripture has roigam been quoting that is "corrupt" i.e. what had roigam quoted from the NWT that wasn't in the KJV. My question is about josephw's accusation aimed at roigam not about the availability of online versions of the bible.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 02:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    roigam quoted some scripture in support of his interpretation and josephw deflected by saying "You can spend all day quoting from that corrupt Watchtower produced NWT and it'd still be all lies." My question to josephw is, what scripture has roigam been quoting that is "corrupt" i.e. what had roigam quoted from the NWT that wasn't in the KJV. My question is abou ...[text shortened]... josephw's accusation aimed at roigam not about the availability of online versions of the bible.
    So you're not actually interested in the validity of his criticism and you're not even prepared to do any 'comparison'.

No suprises there. All you want to do is 'badmouth' people. People who happen to actually disagree with your conversational tactics. So no suprises there, and you actually wonder why people don't respond to your misanthropy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree