1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 01:13
    vs i dunno? Where are the facts?

Theists do not get this. Atheists are not saying we know you are wrong. You are though very consistent about not backing up your claims.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 01:19
    Originally posted by @apathist

Theists do not get this. Atheists are not saying we know you are wrong.
    Some atheists believe that god or gods do not exist. "Implicit atheism and explicit atheism are types of atheism. Implicit atheism is defined as 'the absence of theistic belief without a conscious rejection of it', while explicit atheism is 'the absence of theistic belief due to a conscious rejection of it'." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicit_and_explicit_atheism
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 01:31

Theists do not get this. Atheists are not saying we know you are wrong. You are though very consistent about not backing up your claims.
    What would you accept? It doesn't matter what I tell you, show you, draw you a picture, or
    whatever. I could convince 9/10 but that 10th can say no matter what, I don't believe you.

So proclaiming we cannot prove our stance is just smoke.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 01:37
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    What would you accept? It doesn't matter what I tell you, show you, draw you a picture, or
    whatever. I could convince 9/10 but that 10th can say no matter what, I don't believe you.

The fact that you are a dodger and deflector about your own beliefs makes you a poor ambassador for your religion and makes the things you assert about reality sound terribly feeble and fragile.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 02:471 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Some atheists believe that god or gods do not exist. "Implicit atheism and explicit atheism are types of atheism. Implicit atheism is defined as 'the absence of theistic belief without a conscious rejection of it', while explicit atheism is 'the absence of theistic belief due to a conscious rejection of it'." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicit_and_explicit_atheism
    God help us. No!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 70 some different kinds of genders and now this?

I simply can't handle this anymore!! 😲
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 03:00
    Originally posted by @whodey
    God help us. No!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 70 some different kinds of genders and now this?

I simply can't handle this anymore!!
    What does "genders" have to do with this?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 03:11
    What does "genders" have to do with this?
    You make is sound like there are 70 some kinds of different atheists.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 03:18
    The fact that you are a dodger and deflector about your own beliefs makes you a poor ambassador for your religion and makes the things you assert about reality sound terribly feeble and fragile.
    I'm not a dodger or deflector when it comes to my beliefs, I just choose to discuss beliefs
    with people who also will answer questions put to them too. I've answered several of
    yours and I am looking for just one from you, but you dodge and deflect answering it. With
    respect to how you find my assertions is just another personal insult, I have become
    accustom from getting those from you, I'd be shocked to see a respectful conversation.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 03:51
    Originally posted by @whodey
    You make is sound like there are 70 some kinds of different atheists.
    I suggested that there is implicit atheism and explicit atheism. That's two. Seventy what?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 03:53
    I'm not a dodger or deflector when it comes to my beliefs, I just choose to discuss beliefs
    with people who also will answer questions put to them too. I've answered several of
    yours and I am looking for just one from you, but you dodge and deflect answering it. With
    respect to how you find my assertions is just another personal insult, I have become
    accustom from getting those from you, I'd be shocked to see a respectful conversation.
    I am perfectly willing to answer questions about what I believe. Stop running away from our conversations.
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 04:17
    The only thing that atheists have in common is what now?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 04:21
    The only thing that atheists have in common is what now?
    An "absence of theistic belief", I'd say.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 04:21
    What would you accept?...
    That could be an interesting question but you ruined it. You have no evidence, grow a pair and admit it. They call your belief 'faith belief' for a solid reason.
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 04:31
    An "absence of theistic belief", I'd say.
    Yes sir. I'm also an a-unicornist and a-leprechauns and a-aliens. Though primitive people could get confused by rhino skeletons and leprechauns have morphed into little green aliens apparently. Me, I believe there are aliens but no one has shown that we've met them yet.

Gotta have standards.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 04:40
    Obfuscation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree