1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 11:391 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Granted many here particularly claim that they can read minds, but I believe only you know what you used to believe.
    I believe only you know what you used to believe.

So what? I am not interested in discussing what I used to believe. I am not interested in what anybody used to believe.

I am not interested in your current beliefs

I am interested in yours.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 12:20
    Originally posted by @fmf
    [b]I believe only you know what you used to believe.

So what? I am not interested in discussing what I used to believe. I am not interested in what anybody used to believe.

I am not interested in your current beliefs

I am interested in yours.[/b]
    So you want what you want and what I ask for is rejected. You can by all means do that, so don’t be surprised if I do the same to you.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 13:07
    So you want what you want and what I ask for is rejected. You can by all means do that, so don’t be surprised if I do the same to you.
    I'm just interested in discussing people's beliefs. If you want to discuss people's belief in the Gospel, try your fellow Christians. My beliefs about the Gospel could hardly be more clear and openly expressed. If you want to assume a rhetorical foetal position because I asked you a few hard questions about the bumbling things you said about your beliefs, be my guest.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 15:53
    I'm just interested in discussing people's beliefs. If you want to discuss people's belief in the Gospel, try your fellow Christians. My beliefs about the Gospel could hardly be more clear and openly expressed. If you want to assume a rhetorical foetal position because I asked you a few hard questions about the bumbling things you said about your beliefs, be my guest.
    A few hard questions, you flatter yourself! My question to you was and is seeking where you came from to know what you once believed to draw on common understanding. Since you refuse to share it makes me think we never had a common understanding.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 16:06
    A few hard questions, you flatter yourself! My question to you was and is seeking where you came from to know what you once believed to draw on common understanding. Since you refuse to share it makes me think we never had a common understanding.
    I have said I don't care that you have branded me as a liar. If you think I have lied about being a Christian, I am fine with that. I am not the slightest bit interested in establishing - in your mind - that I was one. My questions about the action you claim God takes against your "sin" and what definition of "justice" fits your convoluted ideas about Nazi Jew exterminators going to "Heaven" and Jews going straight from gas ovens to "Hell" for not being Christians remain unanswered.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 16:56
    I have said I don't care that you have branded me as a liar. If you think I have lied about being a Christian, I am fine with that. I am not the slightest bit interested in establishing - in your mind - that I was one. My questions about the action you claim God takes against your "sin" and what definition of "justice" fits your convoluted ideas about Nazi Jew ...[text shortened]... en" and Jews going straight from gas ovens to "Hell" for not being Christians remain unanswered.
    Everyone who sins and dies in them goes to Hell without exception.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree