god helps those who helps HIM

god helps those who helps HIM

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
01 Aug 07

I finally cleaned his cage and water. He was getting very moody.

YES, my Hamster's name is God.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by ryunix
God helps everyone actualy, believers and non believers
That is...not at all.

w

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by twiceaknight
If God actually exists and needs any of us to help him, then we are all doomed. Think about it.

ie. He either doesn't exist or he doesn't need our help.
ie. if he exists, he will be fine without our assistance.

It's typical human arrogance to suppose for one second that God, who created the universe and is all powerful, would have any interest in our feeble little "help" whatsoever.
There is a big difference between needing our help and needing our consent. Why would God violate our free will that he has CHOSEN to give us?

t

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by whodey
There is a big difference between needing our help and needing our consent. Why would God violate our free will that he has CHOSEN to give us?
Why would God need our help OR our consent? He is absolutely massive and we are just teeny tiny. Why would he care what we do or think or say? Some kind of hobby to while away eternity, like one of those "ant world" things you can get from a toy shop?

It's just so arrogant to think he would be in the slightest bit interested in our behaviour during our momentary speck of an existence.

d

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by twiceaknight
Why would God need our help OR our consent? He is absolutely massive and we are just teeny tiny. Why would he care what we do or think or say? Some kind of hobby to while away eternity, like one of those "ant world" things you can get from a toy shop?

It's just so arrogant to think he would be in the slightest bit interested in our behaviour during our momentary speck of an existence.
Because he LOVES us, DUH!

d

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by darvlay
He loves ME. He's merely fond of YOU.

d

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by dottewell
He loves ME. He's merely fond of YOU.
You must be worth more than a damn.

t

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by darvlay
Why does he love us? How do you know he does?