God is foolish

God is foolish

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
06 Jan 07

HE CREATATED THE DEVIL KNOWING THAT HE WAS GOING TO CONVINCE ADAM AND EVE 2 EAT THE APPLE WAT UP WIT DAT

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
06 Jan 07

Originally posted by hakaman
HE CREATATED THE DEVIL KNOWING THAT HE WAS GOING TO CONVINCE ADAM AND EVE 2 EAT THE APPLE WAT UP WIT DAT
By turns, whoever is responsible for the English language is equally void of wisdom, allowing someone such as you to wreak such havoc as to render it unintelligible.

h

Moves
06 Jan 07

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
By turns, whoever is responsible for the English language is equally void of wisdom, allowing someone such as you to wreak such havoc as to render it unintelligible.
UR WRITE GOD IZ

E

Moves
06 Jan 07

thats called Ebonics, and if you have a problem with somebody else's culture then you are a racist. i dont like racists

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Jan 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
thats called Ebonics, and if you have a problem with somebody else's culture then you are a racist. i dont like racists
Ebonics? Culture? Sorry if I refuse to stifle my gag reflex.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
07 Jan 07

Ebonics? Culture? Sorry if I refuse to stifle my gag reflex.
That's surprising: you swallow quite a lot 🙂

lookin for a way out

Moves
07 Jan 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
The noun Ebonics has one meaning:

Meaning #1: a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people

the above is from Google definitions.

So where do New Zealanders come into it? Hanaka said 'that' at the start of the sentence, and 'dat' at the end - why the change? Nothing to do with racism/culture when it's just somebody trying to sound cool (kool)

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Jan 07

Originally posted by Pawn Qween

Meaning #1: a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people

So where do New Zealanders come into it? Hanaka said 'that' at the start of the sentence, and 'dat' at the end - why the change? Nothing to do with racism/culture when it's just somebody trying to sound cool (kool)
Fo' rizzle, Pawn Quizzle.

E

Moves
08 Jan 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Pawn Qween

dont all cultures do something to be cool? the kind of clothes you wear are cool in your culture, the way you talk is also. people have accents and other stuff
edit: if you go to certain places ebonics is cool, if you go to rhp ebonics is illiterate