1. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 23:32
    Originally posted by daniel58
    You are wrong He went to the temple 8 days after He was born as was required by law.

Christ didn't ignore the sabbath as you say, He didn't do any unnecessary work, but the Jews went to far you couldn't eat, you couldn't help your mother if she was dying (but you could help your animal, see how distorted this is?)

Which He replied "... but it was no ...[text shortened]... ne went to extreme He came and would fix it, that's one of the reasons He came down here.
    LOL. . youre a funny guy.

He went to the temple when he was 8 DAYS old. He went? Or His parents carried him. Which?

Was it necessary for the disciples to pick corn on the sabbath?

God came down here? You have a reference for that? Becuase I have lots of reference that says God sent his son Jesus Christ.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 09:382 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    LOL. . youre a funny guy.

He went to the temple when he was 8 DAYS old. He went? Or His parents carried him. Which?

Was it necessary for the disciples to pick corn on the sabbath?

God came down here? You have a reference for that? Becuase I have lots of reference that says God sent his son Jesus Christ.
    Lol. .you're a funny guy.
    You can believe in a 'virgin birth' and that God ' sent his only begotten son' but you cant believe Jesus walked when he was eight days old?
    Do I have that right?
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 21:05
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Lol. .you're a funny guy.
    You can believe in a 'virgin birth' and that God ' sent his only begotten son' but you cant believe Jesus walked when he was eight days old?
    Do I have that right?
    He went BECAUSE His parents carried Him, but he LET them carry Him.

"The sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath".

Who do you think Jesus is?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 08:15
    Originally posted by daniel58
    He went BECAUSE His parents carried Him, but he LET them carry Him.

"The sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath".

Who do you think Jesus is?
    In the words of one Zen master: "He is just another bhodisattva!"
    (just google that if you dont know what it means)
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 21:39
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    In the words of one Zen master: "He is just another bhodisattva!"
    (just google that if you dont know what it means)
    What does a zen master have to do with anything I'm talking about God.
  6. Joined
    10 Jun '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 22:37
    Grow up TJ you are such a sick person and I am on Jaywills side!! Christains are the most selfless people we only care about others!! God is three in one Father Son and Holy Ghost!!!!
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '09 03:19
    Originally posted by jotheaewsome
    Grow up TJ you are such a sick person and I am on Jaywills side!! Christains are the most selfless people we only care about others!! God is three in one Father Son and Holy Ghost!!!!
    Now,now. Fancy telling TJ to grow up. (S)he'll probably take it as a compliment. Its all good and well to take Jaywills side but have you read the threads? Are those two guys even living on the same planet? Let alone the same country,right?WE are all on planet Earth right?
  8. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    16 Jul '09 21:39
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I have a friend who is Jewish and she told me that the original Hebrew word for god was a word which means male and female. I think the word is Shaidai.
    Many names have been given for God in the Old Testament to depict His various roles or characteristics. The one you refer to is SHADDAI, more correctly interpreted, "Nourisher". Shad is the hebrew word for a lactating breast.
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Jul '09 22:46
    Originally posted by ale1552
    Many names have been given for God in the Old Testament to depict His various roles or characteristics. The one you refer to is SHADDAI, more correctly interpreted, "Nourisher". Shad is the hebrew word for a lactating breast.
    Exactly right. The Big Breasted. It is definitely a feminine word picture.

Welcome back ale1552.
  10. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    18 Jul '09 02:50
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Exactly right. The Big Breasted. It is definitely a feminine word picture.

Welcome back ale1552.
    My friend Bob, who introduced this thread, just asked me to check it out. Since I had already found it last evening I had not planned to come back to it, but now I am glad that I did, because I found my older friend here! Hi JW! I do not visit the general forums much anymore. Glad I was missed by someone. Audrey

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree