1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '16 22:52
    Originally posted by Welsh invader
    What new name. Explain what you are going on and on about
    What is it about "your new name" that you don't understand?
  2. Wales
    Moves
    13 Jan '16 23:28
    Your being silly now. Explain who you think I am.
    I am always honest and I did have an account here in 2004/2005
    I found that GK was a better site and so I joined it
    I left GK in 2008 and havent been on any sites until I joined GK in 2015 as a paying player.
    I found that the people in the forums at GK are a stuck up bunch of idiots. They are not like the working class which I am from
    I joined RHP again recently and I think the peopler who make comments on the threads are nice and good people.
    I still go to GK but I am just playing one game.
    If I wanted I could be playing 50 or more.
    Cheers
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '16 23:361 edit
    Your being silly now. Explain who you think I am.
    I am always honest and I did have an account here in 2004/2005
    I found that GK was a better site and so I joined it
    I left GK in 2008 and havent been on any sites until I joined GK in 2015 as a paying player.
    I found that the people in the forums at GK are a stuck up bunch of idiots. They are not l ...[text shortened]... ill go to GK but I am just playing one game.
    If I wanted I could be playing 50 or more.
    Cheers
    So you did understand what I meant, but we're just being evasive, is that it? Hardly "honest".
  4. Wales
    Moves
    13 Jan '16 23:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So you did understand what I meant, but we're just being evasive, is that it? Hardly "honest".
    What are you saying!
    Are you saying that you knew me when I had an account here in 2004/2005
    How would you know this
    Speak up and explain where you are coming from!
    What are you going on about.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jan '16 23:46
    Making a woman pregnent without her consent is not allowed and so I am just asking a question!
    Sorry if this is deap, but I am just trying to find things out!
    The point I was trying to make is that a man usually does not ask a woman to marry him that he does not know well and believes strongly that she will say YES.

God apparently believed the same when he sent the angel Gabriel to Mary to inform her of the plan for her to conceive and bear a son that would be called the Son of God. She also said YES.

Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.
    Luke 1:38 NKJV
  6. Wales
    Moves
    13 Jan '16 23:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The point I was trying to make is that a man usually does not ask a woman to marry him that he does not know well and believes strongly that she will say YES.

God apparently believed the same when he sent the angel Gabriel to Mary to inform her of the plan for her to conceive and bear a son that would be called the Son of God. She also said YES.
    ...[text shortened]... t it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.
    Luke 1:38 NKJV
    Thank you Sir that makes Sence
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '16 23:541 edit
    What are you saying!
    Are you saying that you knew me when I had an account here in 2004/2005
    How would you know this
    Speak up and explain where you are coming from!
    What are you going on about.
    It's quite obvious what I've been saying why do you keep pretending you don't know and then admitting that you do know? I'm saying that you are a returning user/poster under a new name, you have been pretending that you don't know what I'm on about, which is dishonest of you.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 00:014 edits
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    I often speak to myself as well, sonship. Nothing weird about that, nothing to be ashamed of. We all do it.

We all have an inner voice.

You just call that voice "god".
    That is a generalization which does not do justice to the unique nature of man nor his relationship with God.

Yes, we all do converse with ourselves.
    Yes, sometimes we may mistake such conversing with ourselves as someone else speaking to us.
    Yes, we may mistakenly think of it as the voice is God.

No, that does not mean that God does not commune with men and women.

And I would add, sometimes the voice of your own conscience may be virtually what God would be saying to you IF God were speaking directly.

That was a pretty powerful "speaking with oneself" when some voice told the prophet Micah where Jesus the Messiah would be born centuries before the event.
  9. Wales
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 00:07
    It's quite obvious what I've been saying why do you keep pretending you don't know and then admitting that you do know? I'm saying that you are a returning user/poster under a new name, you have been pretending that you don't know what I'm on about, which is dishonest of you.
    Your talking rubbish my friend
    I was last on RHP in 2005 and I dont recal contacting this thread back then.
    Explain what your problem is
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 00:16
    Your talking rubbish my friend
    I was last on RHP in 2005 and I dont recal contacting this thread back then.
    Explain what your problem is
    I spotted you as a returning user to these forums, called you on it and you denied it and called me silly. Now you have admitted it.
  11. Wales
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 00:19
    I spotted you as a returning user to these forums, called you on it and you denied it and called me silly. Now you have admitted it.
    Ok you win lol
    Lets be Friends
  12. Wales
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 00:21
    Ok you win lol
    Lets be Friends
    Reterning to RHP yes
    But I did not go on the Threads in the past
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 01:514 edits
    Reterning to RHP yes
    But I did not go on the Threads in the past
    You must understand that divegeester believes he has the power of God to get rid of eternal punishment (torment) for the wicked in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. 😏

Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
    Revelation 14:9-11 NASB
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 04:071 edit
    The last verse in the whole Bible is one reminding the believers that God's grace is with them. Prediction, prophesy, foretelling, foreknowledge do not replace man's need to be supplied by the grace of God empowering man from within.

"The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen." (Revelation 33:21)

That is the Bible's absolute last word. So why is that significant ?
    And what does it have to do with God's foreknowledge of the future or knowledge of the past ?

"After seeing all the visions and hearing all the prophecies in this book, we [the believers] still need the Lord's grace. Only the grace of the Lord Jesus can enable us to live and walk according to these visions and prophecies. Not only this book but also the entire Bible closes with this grace, the grace that enables us to experience the all-inclusive Christ and participate in the Triune God that we may become His eternal corporate expression for the fulfillment of His eternal purpose, that He and we may enjoy absolute satisfaction and complete rest mutually for eternity."

[Footnote 21(1), of Rev. 22:18, Recovery Version Bible, Living Stream Ministry, my emphasis]
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 07:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Back then, nobody would have asked the question I just did, ....
    What makes you think that? I am sure that many people did ask the question.
    I believe that there is a fairly old school of thought in Jewish tradition that holds that Abraham failed the test. ie they not only thought about what you did but thought even deeper about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree