1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 19:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you are saying your deity who is at the same time all knowing, did not know what the outcome of that test would be? Which is it? Is your god all knowing or not?
    I answered this question for you before on another thread. God is triune and is becoming all knowing. It is clear that the Son as the Word in the beginning was not all knowing. Perhaps God the Father is all knowing for Jesus indicated the Father knew more than He did and the Holy Spirit searches out all things.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 19:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I answered this question for you before on another thread. God is triune and is becoming all knowing. It is clear that the Son as the Word in the beginning was not all knowing. Perhaps God the Father is all knowing for Jesus indicated the Father knew more than He did and the Holy Spirit searches out all things.
    So you are just worshiping a superior being, not an omniscient one. Good to know. I may have to kick his ass when he comes down again.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 20:10
    So you are just worshiping a superior being, not an omniscient one. Good to know. I may have to kick his ass when he comes down again.
    I am sure God must be laughing about that. 😀
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 23:48
    Well then, it goes back to creation if that story is right, we are a poor design and this god knew it. It still goes back to a god that needed help in the design area.

Which goes to the issue that your god, even if all the tales are true, was not all knowing omniscient and so forth.

It just goes to show ME the man made nature of all religions.

Too ...[text shortened]... ly powerful force to stop those religions but some how maybe even encouraged them to take place.
    I beg to differ, you are asking for robots or computer programs that only do what it is
    programmed into them not free willed beings who do as they choose and do it out of
    a loving heart only, not because they have no choice in the matter. If weeding out those
    who would rather scoff and sin over those would care and do the right thing is allow them
    all to be mixed it up in a world so it can be shown this is how loving ones behaves in face
    of such selfishness I think is very powerful.

The fact that Jesus took all of the guilt for everyone so He could show mercy to all to me
    suggests that God has shown us His grace and mercy. This was done so that we would
    know it is through God's grace not our attempts to be good enough that matters. We are
    also told to love everyone even those people who do us harm, because we are forgiven
    and Jesus died for them too. God isn't asking for us to fight one another but love one
    another, He is asking us to forgive one another as He has forgiven us.

This life time is short, we leave her to go to a more ever lasting one, those that reject the
    free gift of God's grace will go where their life choices take them. The most important
    part of this is those that accept God's grace and those that reject are on their own are no
    better than each other they are all flawed sinners. So it isn't our own righteousness, but
    God who saves us.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 15:10
    Even though God can tell the end from the beginning, how can God give man free will and not allow him to exercise his choices?
    If this god truly knows all about the future and the past, it would never have needed to subject Abe to such a trauma filled episode. What would YOU think if a voice whispered in your ear you need to kill your son to prove loyalty to god? Then at the last second after you start to comply, god goes, HEY, I was only joking, you can stop now.

What do you think your psychological profile would be like after such an event?

You think that would be ok for a god to do that to ANYONE?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 18:46
    If this god truly knows all about the future and the past, it would never have needed to subject Abe to such a trauma filled episode. What would YOU think if a voice whispered in your ear you need to kill your son to prove loyalty to god? Then at the last second after you start to comply, god goes, HEY, I was only joking, you can stop now.

What do you th ...[text shortened]... would be like after such an event?

You think that would be ok for a god to do that to ANYONE?
    All I am going to say is that you have a distorted opinion of the process. 😏
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 18:55
    All I am going to say is that you have a distorted opinion of the process. 😏
    I see it quite clearly. Either your deity is omniscient and knew in advance what Abe's response would be or it didn't. If it did know, it is unspeakably cruel to have subjected a loyal subject to this kind of disgusting test which would surely weigh on his mind for a long long time, asking himself, why did my lord suspect me? What did I do to deserve such a cruel situation as I was in?

You blithely assume there would be no consequences for old Abe but you are wrong. It is a cruel thing to make someone do, ESPECIALLY if the perp knew full well in advance the outcome. Then it is just a vicious deity have fun with a hapless human, just as disgusting.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 19:09
    I see it quite clearly. Either your deity is omniscient and knew in advance what Abe's response would be or it didn't. If it did know, it is unspeakably cruel to have subjected a loyal subject to this kind of disgusting test which would surely weigh on his mind for a long long time, asking himself, why did my lord suspect me? What did I do to deserve such a ...[text shortened]... the outcome. Then it is just a vicious deity have fun with a hapless human, just as disgusting.
    We both know that God is good. Therefore, we can reasonably assume that my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is not omniscient. Now are you statisfied? Don't get too puffed up with pride. 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 23:36
    We both know that God is good. Therefore, we can reasonably assume that my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is not omniscient. Now are you statisfied? Don't get too puffed up with pride. 😏
    Well I have to disagree on the 'god is good' part. 100 million dead says just the opposite.

Of course you will have a pithy rationale for that, right? A few bible verses? Another bogus political driven anti science video to convince us morons of the reality of the young Earth?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 04:062 edits
    Well I have to disagree on the 'god is good' part. 100 million dead says just the opposite.

Of course you will have a pithy rationale for that, right? A few bible verses? Another bogus political driven anti science video to convince us morons of the reality of the young Earth?
    Romans 1:28
    And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind,...

How the Bible is Scientifically True

YouTube
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 05:43
    Romans 1:28
    And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind,...

How the Bible is Scientifically True

[youtube]PAQ4nnKcnJA[/youtube]
    True to form I see. Who do you think will actually watch such a bogus politically motivated piece of garbage?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 08:24
    True to form I see. Who do you think will actually watch such a bogus politically motivated piece of garbage?
    Obviously not anyone like you that does not want to know the truth. 😏
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 22:20
    Obviously not anyone like you that does not want to know the truth. 😏
    This so-called truth is what puts you further and further behind the real world. The world where people are getting healthier and smarter as time goes on and more apt to be peace loving, and OF COURSE you would label them as tree hugging idiots who refuse to hear the so-called REAL truth.

Fortunately your numbers will get smaller and smaller as the decades roll by, eventually your kind will be the pariah's and you will live out your lives on self proclaimed reservations of your truth, totally bypassed by the rest of humanity who may actually reach a new level of maturity as a species with those reservations of hatred in smaller and smaller pockets as the children of that hate realize the parents are the problem not the real world.

That is MY prophecy of the state of YOUR buddies like Hovind and all the rest of the bogus so-called scientists who turned their backs on real science only to attempt to destroy that which they previously loved.

Like your buddy geologist who now goes against all the geology he ever learned and now twists those teachings in the attempt at a new political force having nothing to do with science but everything to do with hatred.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 04:14
    This so-called truth is what puts you further and further behind the real world. The world where people are getting healthier and smarter as time goes on and more apt to be peace loving, and OF COURSE you would label them as tree hugging idiots who refuse to hear the so-called REAL truth.

Fortunately your numbers will get smaller and smaller as the decad ...[text shortened]... mpt at a new political force having nothing to do with science but everything to do with hatred.
    Geology: Unraveling Earth History

Patrick Nurre

YouTube
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 12:00
    Geology: Unraveling Earth History

Patrick Nurre

[youtube]z4ujq6Nw3sA[/youtube]
    You diss geology because it gives numbers for an old Earth, but you use geology if it supports your views. So you and your buddies are just twisting the truth to support your agenda.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree