all Hamas, Isis rebels.
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 00:07
    @mlb62 said
    all Hamas, Isis rebels.
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. I doubt that either side stands blameless-
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 00:56
    @mchill said
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. I doubt that either side stands blameless-
    You are an A$$. You are a weak lame Christian. Hamas is about to get clobbered and I for one is going to feel no pity for those sickos.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 06:44
    @mchill said
    How pious of you.
  5. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 07:037 edits
    @rajk999 said
    You are an A$$. You are a weak lame Christian. Hamas is about to get clobbered and I for one is going to feel no pity for those sickos.
    You misunderstand.

This was a horrible thing Hamas has done, and I certainly don't condone it, but Israel has been stealing Palestinian land and building housing units on it for years, this despite the fact that there are ample sites available within the interior of Israel to build on. The Palestinian people have been treated like 3rd class citizens for a very long time. It would have been folly not to expect a reaction.

P.S. I'd be careful about dictating to God who he should or shouldn't punish.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 07:31
    @mchill said

I'd be careful about making veiled threats on God's behalf.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 08:23
    @mlb62 said
    all Hamas, Isis rebels.
    If one believes that there is a vengeful, punishing God as described by some Christians here, and that He was the inspiration behind 'Romans 13', then it is Him who's already punishing Palestinians by giving Hamas authority over them;

But the Palestinians will bounce back, I think.

Just like the Jews bounced back after the same vengeful, punishing God [mentioned in 'Romans 13'] established the Nazi government that built the extermination camps.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 09:31
    @mlb62 said
    all Hamas, Isis rebels.
    All have sinned, why single them out?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 11:19
    @mchill said
    You misunderstand.

This was a horrible thing Hamas has done, and I certainly don't condone it, but Israel has been stealing Palestinian land and building housing units on it for years, this despite the fact that there are ample sites available within the interior of Israel to build on. The Palestinian people have been treated like 3rd class citizens for a very long time. I ...[text shortened]... expect a reaction.

I said nothing about God. Israel is going to retaliate. Iran and other supporters of Hamas will join. It will be a mess but Israel is not going to be defeated.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 11:37
    @kellyjay said
    All have sinned, why single them out?
    Because their sins are evil and Satanic. They need to be put down.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 15:47
    @rajk999 said
    Because their sins are evil and Satanic. They need to be put down.
    I don’t disagree but do you mean that there are sins that are not?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 16:55
    @kellyjay said
    I don’t disagree but do you mean that there are sins that are not?
    I do not subscribe to your church doctrine that all people are filthy sinners, neither to the other equally stupid doctrine that all sins are equal or the same. Those doctrines were not taught in the bible. There are certain sins that God particularly detests. Certain sins caused the fall on mam, other sins necessitated the flood, some caused the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Not all sins are heinous.

It is only a brain-dead man who lacks the ability to discriminate and judge between sins the way God and Christ have described, will claim that all sins are the same.
  13. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 17:311 edit
    @rajk999 said
    I do not subscribe to your church doctrine that all people are filthy sinners, neither to the other equally stupid doctrine that all sins are equal or the same. Those doctrines were not taught in the bible. There are certain sins that God particularly detests. Certain sins caused the fall on mam, other sins necessitated the flood, some caused the destruction of Sodom and ...[text shortened]... and judge between sins the way God and Christ have described, will claim that all sins are the same.
    It is only a brain-dead man who lacks the ability to discriminate and judge between sins the way God and Christ have described, will claim that all sins are the same.

I disagree. It is written:

James 2:10 KJV: For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 18:28
    @mchill said

I disagree. It is written:

James 2:10 KJV: For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
    You got a Community College near you?
    Go enroll in an English Comprehension course.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 20:24
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I'd be careful about making veiled threats on God's behalf.
    Nice one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree