God, the Creator

God, the Creator

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm aware of what your point is and I've pointed out to you, three times now, how and why you are incorrect.
With one last post, please explain, because I really don't see how you can explain away God's involvement in this matter.

l

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
That is not the whole story. God while not actually tempting anyone, can and does facilitate temptation and sin.

Read over the parts of the Bible which tells the stories of Moses and Pharaoh, and of Job. Read the parts which tell of how God helps those that are 'His' to resist sin.

God facilitates, sometimes in a positive way and sometimes negative.
Agreed, the point is however.. God did not, does not create sin. In fact, God made a way to be freed from sin.

c

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by leunammi
Agreed, the point is however.. God did not, does not create sin. In fact, God made a made a way to be freed from sin.
Sin created itself?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by chaney3
Sin created itself?
Sin was brought into the world by the Serpent or Satan also called the Devil. This being was previously an angel of God. Certainty God could have stopped this from happening if he so desired. But clearly God had other plans for mankind other than an easy life.

c

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
Sin was brought into the world by the Serpent or Satan also called the Devil. This being was previously an angel of God. Certainty God could have stopped this from happening if he so desired. But clearly God had other plans for mankind other than an easy life.
Are you implying that Satan created sin?

Meaning Satan has power to create?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Oct 16

Sin created itself?
Why are you still crying over this when myself and others gave you the answers to this?

c

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Why are you still crying over this when myself and others gave you the answers to this?
Because you KellyJay are content with being a filthy sinner, who begs God for mercy.

Why?

What sins have you done that warrant this KellyJay?

Are you a pedophile? Hitler?

l

Moves
25 Oct 16

Sin created itself?
Did you read the scripture I presented twice to you? It is very clear where sin comes from.

c

Moves
25 Oct 16

Did you read the scripture I presented twice to you? It is very clear where sin comes from.
No I didn't, sorry. Just tell me where sin comes from.

Aside from God, I will guess that your answer is BS.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

With one last post, please explain, because I really don't see how you can explain away God's involvement in this matter.
I'm not "explaining away God's involvement". You read my post, please read it again, it is quite succinct and explains exactly how god is sovereign and responsible without creating evil.

You don't like it because it doesn't fit with your play-doh view of God and evil. I notice with some interest that you have not responded to FMF's requests of you πŸ˜‰

l

Moves
25 Oct 16

No I didn't, sorry. Just tell me where sin comes from.

Aside from God, I will guess that your answer is BS.
Have a good night!

c

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm not "explaining always God's involvement". You read my post, please read it again, it is quite succinct and explains exactly how god is sovereign and responsible without creating evil.

You don't like it because it doesn't fit with your play-doh view of God and evil. I notice with some interest that you have not responded to FMF's requests of you πŸ˜‰
I am not hiding.

Your posts cannot explain, or you would have. I asked you to explain now.

c

Moves
25 Oct 16

Have a good night!
Sorry, but your scripture will not answer this.

Get mad if you choose.

c

Moves
25 Oct 16

Did somebody other than God create sin or evil?

Tell me who.

l

Moves
25 Oct 16

Sorry, but your scripture will not answer this.

Get mad if you choose.
Dude, furthest thing from mad... trust me on this.