1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:03
    If you are a person who believes that God created everything, then it should be true that God created sin, not humans.

So why are we continuosly worried about going to a possible hell, for something we had nothing to do with?

If God is our Creator, He created evil and sin as well. We may not know why in our lifetime.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:08
    Originally posted by chaney3
    If you are a person who believes that God created everything, then it should be true that God created sin, not humans.

So why are we continuosly worried about going to a possible hell, for something we had nothing to do with?

If God is our Creator, He created evil and sin as well. We may not know why in our lifetime.
    God created the proper way to live, and once that was done everything not that is not the
    proper way to live. Are you searching for another way to blame God for your choices?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:10
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    God created the proper way to live, and once that was done everything not that is not the
    proper way to live. Are you searching for another way to blame God for your choices?
    KellyJay, your posts are the primary reason I started this thread.

Where did sin originate?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:15

Continually looking elsewhere for a justification/blame for your own actions will not ultimately release you from the burden of them.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Continually looking elsewhere for a justification/blame for your own actions will not ultimately release you from the burden of them.
    Agreed Dive, but that's not my goal or point here.

I believe that God created not just sin, but evil as well.

And I'm not certain how to deal with that.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 02:15

I think you should address WHY you believe that "God created not just sin, but evil as well" rather than try to deal with it by unpacking an ideology that someone else dreamed up and which you have, for some unexplained reason, invested yourself in ~ without even understanding it.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 02:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think you should address WHY you believe that "God created not just sin, but evil as well" rather than try to deal with it by unpacking an ideology that someone else dreamed up and which you have, for some unexplained reason, invested yourself in ~ without even understanding it.
    If it's true that a 'serpent' tempted Adam and Eve, then who created the serpent?
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 02:411 edit

(Romans 5:12) That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned—.
    "sin" is an archery term that means "missing the mark".
    Jehovah created the man Adam as a perfect being with free will.
    When Adam disobeyed God by eating of the forbidden tree, he sinned.
    That's where human sin originated. God did not create it.
    He did provide a way to forgive human sin though, through His Son, Christ Jesus.

Also as far as evil goes: Speaking of Satan:
    (Ezekiel 28:13-16) You were in Eʹden, the garden of God. You were adorned with every precious stone —Ruby, topaz, and jasper; chrysʹo·lite, onyx, and jade; sapphire, turquoise, and emerald; And their settings and mountings were made of gold. They were prepared on the day you were created. 14 I assigned you as the anointed covering cherub. You were on the holy mountain of God, and you walked about among fiery stones. .....15 You were faultless in your ways from the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you. 16 Because of your abundant trade, You became filled with violence, and you began to sin..... So I will cast you out as profane from the mountain of God and destroy you.....
    God also created the one we know as Satan the Devil as a perfect creature.
    He too had free will and misused it in the Garden of Eden.
    He sinned and has been getting more evil ever since.
    God says He will destroy that one.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 02:48
    Originally posted by roigam
    (Romans 5:12) That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned—.
    "sin" is an archery term that means "missing the mark".
    Jehovah created the man Adam as a perfect being with free will.
    When Adam disobeyed God by eating of the forbidden tree, he sinned.
    That's ...[text shortened]... Eden.
    He sinned and has been getting more evil ever since.
    God says He will destroy that one.
    Who created sin?

Who created evil?

Lucifer, or the snake, or the devil did NOT create it.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 02:52
    If it's true that a 'serpent' tempted Adam and Eve, then who created the serpent?
    You don't seem to have understood my suggestion. You should be asking asking yourself 'Why do I believe God created sin and evil?' rather than 'Why did God create sin and evil?' You are on the record as stating you don't believe the Bible and that it is 'man made'. So, the obvious question is, on what basis do you believe God created sin and evil?
  11. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 02:561 edit
    Who created sin?

Who created evil?

Lucifer, or the snake, or the devil did NOT create it.
    sin is error.
    Lucifer sinned first, made the first mistake,
    man sinned first as far as humans go.

Evil is the practice of sin.
    Sin is what Lucifer has practiced and so has become evil.

Repentance is a turning away from our errors, not making those mistakes again.

God is not to blame for sin or evil.
    He did create he snake as one of His Creatures but, it was Lucifer that used the snake to deceive Eve.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 02:57
    KellyJay, your posts are the primary reason I started this thread.

Where did sin originate?
    There was a war, Eve fell for a lie, Adam liked what heard I guess and then we were all drugged into it by being his desendents.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 02:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    You don't seem to have understood my suggestion. You should be asking asking yourself 'Why do I believe God created sin and evil?' rather than 'Why did God create sin and evil?' You are on the record as stating you don't believe the Bible and that it is 'man made'. So, the obvious question is, on what basis do you believe God created sin and evil?
    Your post is confusing.

I am saying that God created good and evil. That He created us to do good deeds, and to sin. Which brings into question the Jesus narrative.

God created ALL. Good and bad.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 03:01

The scripture says God did create good and evil why ask for opinions?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 03:03
    Originally posted by roigam
    sin is error.
    Lucifer sinned first, made the first mistake,
    man sinned first as far as humans go.

Evil is the practice of sin.
    Sin is what Lucifer has practiced and so has become evil.

Repentance is a turning away from our errors, not making those mistakes again.

God is not to blame for sin or evil.
    He did create he snake as one of His Creatures but, it was Lucifer that used the snake to deceive Eve.
    Did Lucifer create himself?

If not, then God created him. Which means God created sin and evil.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree