1. Joined
    30 Sep '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 11:03
    I don't believe in god because there probably isn't a god. Think about it... all the wars and catastrophe... there can't be a god.

No. There can't be. There are MANY gods. That's right folks... I'm here today to tell you the truth. There are many gods fighting with one another for dominance and this is the answer we should understand to be the truth. Like the elusive question for the answer 42, the multi-god theory holds the most scientific proof. I know a scientist who once said there is probably more than one god, and I'm going with her scientific opinion.

The tidal wave in Asia? Muslim god vs. Christian god
    Plague? Disease? Torture? Muslim god vs. Christian god
    The Iraq War? Ok, ok, THIS one is on George Bush...

but there are countless other examples! We are really just cheerleaders here on this dusty sphere. The more we pray, the more we show our preference for our team...And your team is listening, my friends. If you're having a bad day, suck it up and need god or else god is going to be pouting at the top of the key and that other god is going to snatch the ball for a slam dunk...of pain and horror in our world!

I would urge you to cheer for my team: the no god team. This god is the best god. This god prevents other gods from fighting one another. This god stops the fighting in the name of religion and puts a real name on the roots of all this anger: hunger, poverty, greed and corruption. So that we will know the truth. And the truth, my friends, will set you right.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 11:10
    Originally posted by Ou Lei
    No. There can't be. There are MANY gods. That's right folks... I'm here today to tell you the truth. There are many gods fighting with one another for dominance and this is the answer we should understand to be the truth.
    Sounds like what most theist have been saying all along except they prefer to use derogatory names for other peoples gods eg "Satan", "The Devil" etc
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 11:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    30 Sep '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 12:05
    Ou Lei, I think you need to find god yourself. I recommend mine: he is smart, funny, and he doesn't eff around in times when other religions threaten to take our food. Also, he is willing to do what it takes in order to justify his own greed. This is a god who gets things done.

I think secretly you are hurting, and I feel sorry for you. It's atheists like you who are ruining our magical fairlyland. When you go to heck I will look down on you from my pillow-like cloud and pity you. pity pity pity you.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 12:26
    Ou Lei, I think you need to find god yourself. I recommend mine: he is smart, funny, and he doesn't eff around in times when other religions threaten to take our food. Also, he is willing to do what it takes in order to justify his own greed. This is a god who gets things done.

I think secretly you are hurting, and I feel sorry for you. It's atheists l ...[text shortened]... o to heck I will look down on you from my pillow-like cloud and pity you. pity pity pity you.
    Did you forget to change accounts?
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 12:35
    My 2 personalities share 1 account.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 15:17
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Sounds like what most theist have been saying all along except they prefer to use derogatory names for other peoples gods eg "Satan", "The Devil" etc
    Don't forget what the serpent said to Adam and Eve to persuade them to partake of the forbidden fruit. He said that if you eat of it, you will be as gods.....
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 15:19
    I would urge you to cheer for my team: the no god team. This god is the best god.
    Don't you mean, I am my own god team? Sorry, been there, done that.
  9. England
    Moves
    21 Nov '07 11:47
    what do you want god to do? we want free will so he gives us rules to live by if we transgress it is our problem. as it is written no thought of sin, sickness, death will enter the kingdom,
  10. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 15:36
    Originally posted by stoker
    what do you want god to do? we want free will so he gives us rules to live by if we transgress it is our problem. as it is written no thought of sin, sickness, death will enter the kingdom,
    You bring me out of retirement from the forums just to say....very well said.... why do people blame God all the time.... Satan must be laughing his horned head off at the fact that we overlook him!!!
  11. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 15:53
    My 2 personalities share 1 account.
    I don't know if that violates the RHP policy. I would take legal advice.
  12. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 17:05
    I don't believe in god because there probably isn't a god. Think about it... all the wars and catastrophe... there can't be a god.

No. There can't be. There are MANY gods. That's right folks... I'm here today to tell you the truth. There are many gods fighting with one another for dominance and this is the answer we should understand to be the truth. ...[text shortened]... uption. So that we will know the truth. And the truth, my friends, will set you right.
    I believe in God because there probably is aGod. think about it... all the wars and catastrophe... Satan trying to ruin Gods plan....
  13. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 17:12
    hang on a second, evil is proof that there is a god, but that he doesn't always get his way? right...
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 01:33

No. There can't be. There are MANY gods. That's right folks... I'm here today to tell you the truth. There are many gods fighting with one another for dominance and this is the answer we should understand to be the truth. ...[text shortened]... uption. So that we will know the truth. And the truth, my friends, will set you right.
    just becasue there is violence doesn't mean there is no God.
  15. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 08:21
    Correct. It means, if there is a god, he cannot be benevolent, omniscient and omnipotent at the same time. But nothing can ever mean there is no god.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree