1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 08:021 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Sure. Most are sincere but are they really doing God's will that is in the Bible and that pertains to today and the time period we live in?
    The bible itself says that "most" would not be and that God will tell them to get away from him.
    Most say they are saved and actually do very litle in the ministry work Jesus told us to do. They see no need in doing this work....
    Presumably you are sincere too. Perhaps your commitment and devotion to your own chosen organisation makes it difficult for you to be objective about the thousands and thousands of other Christian organisations that you clearly see as somehow being in competition with yours.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 08:081 edit
    He could be getting tired of dive dudes never ending hounding of many here. Dive dude says he's a christain but not once have I seen him post anything that is upbuilding or encouraging to anyone and with no good news about the future that the bible speaks of.
    As for what you and divegeester have said to each other in recent months, you by far have said the most abusive and vituperative things, by a very long chalk. I have read numerous threads started by divegeester that sought to be "upbuilding or encouraging" and used scripture to try to do it. As for having "no good news about the future", as you know, in my personal opinion, there is perhaps no poster in this community who is more pessimistic and negative about the human condition as you, and perhaps very few posters here who demonstrate as little generosity of spirit as you do; just my point of view, that's all.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 08:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yes.
    1 John 1:9
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 10:44
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    SoH much these days?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 13:18
    SoH much these days?
    "My #1 priority is to review my priorities. Seriously.

I have a few resolutions also."

Thread 162135
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 15:55
    A couple very frequent posters here deny that it exist. In fact they not only deny it exist but even deny god himself by refusing to use his name.
    What the #&*$%#^&#^ are you on about, you daft Seventh'-Teatime's-Adventist?
    Instead of polluting the language with abominations consisting of one Name's vowels and another's consonants (a great deal more of a bosheth than a mixture of species, or genders), why don't you just take a gander at what actual Christians are doing?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 16:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    As for what you and divegeester have said to each other in recent months, you by far have said the most abusive and vituperative things, by a very long chalk. I have read numerous threads started by divegeester that sought to be "upbuilding or encouraging" and used scripture to try to do it. As for having "no good news about the future", as you know, in my perso ...[text shortened]... ere who demonstrate as little generosity of spirit as you do; just my point of view, that's all.
    Hummmm. Never seen one but if you think he has then fair enough.

I post this info here about God's workings here on earth and our honest view in taking this serious and really not seeing anyone else do this as millions of life's are at stake and he chimes in with:

"Snooze fest of the new year".

Is that ok with you? That is upbuilding? It seems he has no respect or even fear of God with statements like that. Perhaps he could actually respond with his thoughts as a normal human should do and we could for once have a decent discussion?

And you call him the best Christian here? Really?

If he can't respond in some kind of decent and respectful way, then he should just keep out of it and stop this constant disruption he seems to thrive on.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 16:58
    And you call [divegeester] the best Christian here? Really?
    In which post did I say this?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 17:02

Thread 162135
    Point?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 17:051 edit
    ... he chimes in with:

Is that ok with you? That is upbuilding? It seems he has no respect or even fear of God with statements like that. Perhaps he could actually respond with his thoughts as a normal human should do and we could for once have a decent discussion?

How about this for "decent discussion" from you back in November? ...

galveston75 to divegeester: "Yeah before you slithered in and ruined it this forum was interesting and something I looked forward to each day. But you have taken over the spiritual forum with..yes..your Christian bashing which is as dangerous as satan himself being here as your goal is nothing more then to tear down anyone that has love for their god and all the good things he stands for no matter their opinion.

Your clearly have no love for god or your fellow man. It is clear you have a deep void full of hate and of non spirituality and as a result you are like satan in trying to bring down anyone that does. You are a miserable human being and I actually feel sorry for you.

But I make it clear you have not won anything with me leaving the spiritual forum as you are only one tiny little human being with tiny little opinions. You are nothing more then a god hater knowing his days are numbered."

You have no place lecturing anyone here on what is and isn't "decent" posting.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 17:06
    You are repetitive, boring, one-dimensional, dishonest and callous.

I was mearly referring to your "repetitive" and "boring" aspects.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 17:09
    It seems he has no respect or even fear of God with statements like that. Perhaps he could actually respond with his thoughts as a normal human should do and we could for once have a decent discussion?
    I have plenty of "respect and fear of God", just none for you. You and your cronies treatment of beauroberts is a disgusting reminder of your regard for fellow posters, fellow Jehovah's Witnesses and humanity generally. I have no interest in your squalid pernicious "organisation".
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 18:261 edit
    Point?
    Snooze fest to kick off the new year 😴

Do you enjoy expressing disdain toward other contributors to this online public spirituality forum and/or toward the topics and issues that may be meaningful to them or has a penchant for this negative behavior become involuntary?

Yes.

SoH much these days?

Thread 162135

Point?

Twofold Point: a) "SoH much these days." Sense of humor isn't the issue; suggesting otherwise in context is tantamount to dismissing an earnest compound question from a friend with an unfocused texting acronym. You're better than the knee jerk resurrection of a facile "In jest" or "I was just kidding" in reply; b) Whatever happened to your recent "My #1 priority is to review my priorities. Seriously. I have a few resolutions also." which evidenced a focused, objective and thoughtful person?
  14. St. Peter's
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 20:17
    Perhaps you could start your own thread about God's name and why you say it isn't Jehovah. That is not the discussion of this thread.
    I responded to YOUR post, your VERY FIRST SENTANCE!!!!! I quote "A couple very frequent posters here deny that it exist. In fact they not only deny it exist but even deny god himself by refusing to use his name."

You yourself intertwined your argument by associating the proper use of God's name with correct doctrine. Your argument starts out just so wrong, how can we take serious the rest of your post?
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 20:57
    A couple very frequent posters here deny that it exist. In fact they not only deny it exist but even deny god himself by refusing to use his name.

I'm posting from the bible many scriptures that he does in fact have an organized people who not only use's his name but follows his commands and by the direction of his son Jesus, accomplishes his will by ...[text shortened]... all you armies of his, you ministers of his, doing his will.” (An “army” is an organized group.)
    "In fact they not only deny it exist but even deny god himself by refusing to use his name."

El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)
    El Elyon (The Most High God)
    Adonai (Lord, Master)
    Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)
    Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)
    Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd)
    Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)
    Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There)
    Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness)
    Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)
    El Olam (The Everlasting God)
    Elohim (God)
    Qanna (Jealous)
    Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide)
    Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace)
    Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)

Satisfied? Want more?

About.com

"This list presents the biblical names of God and Jesus and where they are located in Scripture. With 102 names of God represented, the list, though not exhaustive, is quite extensive."

Biblical Names of God

Advocate - 1 John 2:1
    Almighty - Revelation 1:8
    Alpha - Revelation 1:8
    Amen - Revelation 3:14
    Angel of the Lord - Genesis 16:7
    Anointed One - Psalm 2:2
    Apostle - Hebrews 3:1
    Author and Perfecter of our Faith - Hebrews 12:2
    Beginning - Revelation 21:6
    Bishop of Souls - 1 Peter 2:25
    Branch - Zechariah 3:8
    Bread of Life - John 6:35,48
    Bridegroom - Matthew 9:15
    Carpenter - Mark 6:3
    Chief Shepherd - 1 Peter 5:4
    The Christ - Matthew 1:16
    Comforter - Jeremiah 8:18
    Consolation of Israel - Luke 2:25
    Cornerstone - Ephesians 2:20
    Dayspring - Luke 1:78
    Day Star - 2 Peter 1:19
    Deliverer - Romans 11:26
    Desire of Nations - Haggai 2:7
    Emmanuel - Matthew 1:23
    End - Revelation 21:6
    Everlasting Father - Isaiah 9:6
    Faithful and True Witness - Revelation 3:14
    First Fruits - 1 Corinthians 15:23
    Foundation - Isaiah 28:16
    Fountain - Zechariah 13:1
    Friend of Sinners - Matthew 11:19
    Gate for the Sheep - John 10:7
    Gift of God - 2 Corinthians 9:15
    God - John 1:1
    Glory of God - Isaiah 60:1
    Good Shepherd - John 10:11
    Governor - Matthew 2:6
    Great Shepherd - Hebrews 13:20
    Guide - Psalm 48:14
    Head of the Church - Colossians 1:18
    High Priest - Hebrews 3:1
    Holy One of Israel - Isaiah 41:14
    Horn of Salvation - Luke 1:69
    I Am - Exodus 3:14
    Jehovah - Psalm 83:18
    Jesus - Matthew 1:21
    King of Israel - Matthew 27:42
    King of Kings - 1 Timothy 6:15; Revelation 19:16
    Lamb of God - John 1:29
    Last Adam - 1 Corinthians 15:45
    Life - John 11:25
    Light of the World - John 8:12; John 9:5
    Lion of the Tribe of Judah - Revelation 5:5
    Lord of Lords - 1 Timothy 6:15; Revelation 19:16
    Master - Matthew 23:8
    Mediator - 1 Timothy 2:5
    Messiah - John 1:41
    Mighty God - Isaiah 9:6
    Morning Star - Revelation 22:16
    Nazarene - Matthew 2:23
    Omega - Revelation 1:8
    Passover Lamb - 1 Corinthians 5:7
    Physician - Matthew 9:12
    Potentate - 1 Timothy 6:15
    Priest - Hebrews 4:15
    Prince of Peace - Isaiah 9:6
    Prophet - Acts 3:22
    Propitiation - I John 2:2
    Purifier - Malachi 3:3
    Rabbi - John 1:49
    Ransom - 1 Timothy 2:6
    Redeemer - Isaiah 41:14
    Refiner - Malachi 3:2
    Refuge - Isaiah 25:4
    Resurrection - John 11:25
    Righteousness - Jeremiah 23:6
    Rock - Deuteronomy 32:4
    Root of David - Revelation 22:16
    Rose of Sharon - Song of Solomon 2:1
    Ruler of God's Creation - Revelation 3:14
    Sacrifice - Ephesians 5:2
    Savior - 2 Samuel 22:47; Luke 1:47
    Second Adam - 1 Corinthians 15:47
    Seed of Abraham - Galatians 3:16
    Seed of David - 2 Timothy 2:8
    Seed of the Woman - Genesis 3:15
    Servant - Isaiah 42:1
    Shepherd - 1 Peter 2:25
    Shiloh - Genesis 49:10
    Son of David - Matthew 15:22
    Son of God - Luke 1:35
    Son of Man - Matthew 18:11
    Son of Mary - Mark 6:3
    Son of the Most High - Luke 1:32
    Stone - Isaiah 28:16
    Sun of Righteousness - Malachi 4:2
    Teacher - Matthew 26:18
    Truth - John 14:6
    Way - John 14:6
    Wonderful Counselor - Isaiah 9:6
    Word - John 1:1
    Vine - John 15:1

Somebody is denying who God and Jesus is, and it's not me galveston. Do you really believe the Watchtower is looking out for you and teaching you what the Bible says and means? Look and see for yourself what God's Word is telling you about Him without the aide of mere men.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree