1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 15:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and would be well advised to join the ranks of other opinionated balloon heads who also espouse the most grandiose of assertions without the slightest substantiation.
    Good to see you back; I've missed the ad hominem attacks and personal insults.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 16:191 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Good to see you back; I've missed the ad hominem attacks and personal insults.
    Gee I wish i could say the same for you, I never missed you a bit, in fact it was awesome not having to answer your transparent loaded questions. I spent time with people I loved and learned many knew and exciting things. I rekindled my love of reading quality books and even took up a new hobby. I now brew beer!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 19:39
    I spent time with people I loved and learned many knew and exciting things.
    You were only gone for a couple of months, you make it sound like you are Phileas Fogg.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 20:19
    You were only gone for a couple of months, you make it sound like you are Phileas Fogg.
    for an attention merchant like you it must have seemed a lifetime.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 23:42
    for an attention merchant like you it must have seemed a lifetime.
    I don't know what an "attention merchant" is; is it like a "balloon head" or a "drooling zombie"?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 23:45
    I remain committed to your continuing education although you are a very poor student, to say the least.
    I assure you that there is nigh on nothing you can teach me.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 23:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I assure you that there is nigh on nothing you can teach me.
    You may be right anyone that believes in unicorns is probably hard wired to the moon.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 23:58
    I don't know what an "attention merchant" is; is it like a "balloon head" or a "drooling zombie"?
    look deep inside you just may find the answer there.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Jan '15 20:44
    Strange that the name appears in the King James version of the Bible written about 500 years ago, were these translators also 'millennial cultists'? The fact of the matter is that you have no way of knowing how the tetragrammaton was pronounced and your insistence that it be pronounced Jahweh is simply nonsense. Equally ludicrous is your use of the ...[text shortened]... on heads who also espouse the most grandiose of assertions without the slightest substantiation.
    Erm... look up the history of the creation of this pseudo-name "Jehovah", mate, then you'll see why I mentioned "Adonai".
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '15 23:40
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Erm... look up the history of the creation of this pseudo-name "Jehovah", mate, then you'll see why I mentioned "Adonai".
    no mate you look it up, Adonia is a Greek term, it is not nor ever has been an equivalent for the Hebrew tetragrammaton. YHWH or JHVH.
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jan '15 11:37
    no mate you look it up, Adonia is a Greek term, it is not nor ever has been an equivalent for the Hebrew tetragrammaton. YHWH or JHVH.
    Read moer precisely. I didn't write "adonia".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree