1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 13:23
    ****Warning****Hypothetical situation****

God calls you into his office and asks you whats the best and worst thing he has created or done, what would you say.

Id say worst - the bible, its a terrible book. it rambles, its offensive, it contradicts itself, mixed messages, weak metaphors, lacks direction, leaves too much to interpretation, has caused wars, death, violence, fractures society, causes racism, homophobia, sexism and is far too long.

the best - its a tough one im stuck between woman, children or beer............ill go for woman they are the bees knees, without woman my beergoggles would be useless and there would be no children.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 17:18
    Originally posted by stellspalfie

God calls you into his office and asks you whats the best and worst thing he has created or done, what would you say.

Id say worst - the bible, its a terrible book. it rambles, its offensive, it contradicts itself, mixed messages, weak metaphors, lacks direction, leaves too much to interpretation, has caus ...[text shortened]... re the bees knees, without woman my beergoggles would be useless and there would be no children.
    You could ask it why it allowed all those other books like the Quran which says a lot of not nice things about leaving their religion or killing non-muslims and such or the Vedas which seems to suggest humans have been here for a billion years....
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 18:10

Id say worst - the bible, its a terrible book. it rambles, its offensive, it contradicts itself, mixed messages, weak metaphors, lacks direction, leaves too much to interpretation, has caus ...[text shortened]... re the bees knees, without woman my beergoggles would be useless and there would be no children.
    i would ask him what it is exactly that he has created?
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 18:48

Best: love
    Worst: hate
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 18:552 edits

Cheer up as you leave the office. After all you have the Theory of Evolution instead. Of course it also is offensive to many, contradicts itself, has weak evidence, lacks direction, lacks purpose, leaves too much to interpretation, leaves more to wishful guesswork and the imagination of artists, has caused wars of racial superiority, death, violence, fractures society, causes racism, Nazism, Social Darwinism.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 19:00
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Cheer up as you leave the office. After all you have the Theory of Evolution instead. Of course it also is offensive to many, contradicts itself, has weak evidence, lacks direction, lacks purpose, leaves too much to interpretation, leaves more to wishful guesswork and the imagination of artists, has caused wars of racial superiority, death, violence, fractures society, causes racism, Nazism, Social Darwinism.
    this is gods office Jaywill answer the question!!!!
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 19:47
    this is gods office Jaywill answer the question!!!!
    You didn't know he was next in the succession list? He is right at the hand of god so you best believe whatever he says. He is the chosen one.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 20:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You didn't know he was next in the succession list? He is right at the hand of god so you best believe whatever he says. He is the chosen one.
    Hes not at gods right hand. thats where his secretary ann coulter sits. at best jaywill would have a position down in gods mail room, licking holy stamps and sending out gods junk mail all day, sent there for not answering gods questions when stepping into gods office!!!!!
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 20:30
    Worst: minature chamelions. I just heard about these as apparently they have recently been discovered. Chamelions not even as long as your thumb nail!! No wonder we've just found them. And boy, could they get crushed easy🙂

Best: I got a soft spot for humans. Despite them being in the race for first as well , they get my best vote because I am still surprised everyday by people. There sheer inventiveness , emotionality, humour and resillience.
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 20:411 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    😞
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 22:59
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    😞
    oi!! mr knob, you came in, now answer the question!!!!! hypothetical god demands answers!!!!
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 23:061 edit

"Your office... tidy up you filthy b*****d " 😠
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 23:341 edit
    oi!! mr knob, you came in, now answer the question!!!!! hypothetical god demands answers!!!!
    Would a hypothetical answer suffice for a hypothethical God?
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '12 00:37
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Would a hypothetical answer suffice for a hypothethical God?
    you better come out with something good. hypothetical gods put a black mark in his book next to your name. he's got his hypothetical eye on you!!!
  15. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '12 03:03
    Ravi Zacharias has a few things to say related to this.

YouTube&feature=related

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree