1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '15 12:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are more ignorant than I thought. Secular Humanists and Atheists are basically the same. 😏
    No, No they are not.

Secular Humanists are [almost] all atheists.

Atheists are not by any stretch all Secular Humanists.

Some, just for example, are Buddhists.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '15 12:103 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yet another 'Christian' who doesn't do other Christians any favors with his bizarro notions.
    Perhaps you can tell us why its bizarre? The cross references are there on Bibblehub.com for anyone to see. I did not make them up.

Its not all about you Suzianne, other people have their own perspectives.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Feb '15 16:47
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    No, No they are not.

Secular Humanists are [almost] all atheists.

Atheists are not by any stretch all Secular Humanists.

Some, just for example, are Buddhists.
    Buddhists do not believe in God either making them atheists that try to live by the teaching or philosophy of a particular human. 😏
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    02 Feb '15 16:48
    Buddhists do not believe in God either making them atheists that try to live by the teaching or philosophy of a particular human. 😏
    I hope he leaves me a few quid in his will.
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '15 17:16
    Why are you "smug git" emoticon'ing at the end of a sentence that simply
    restates what I just said?

And what I taught you in the first damn place.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '15 20:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 02:47
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The only problem here is that you are using Deuteronomy as an attack on Christians as your basis. If you had used it on the Jews, it would have some merit. But the Christians are based with the New Testament and use the Old Testament as more of a reference.

There are certainly some differences between then and now.

Unlike your beliefs, it is the Spirit which moves in me. And for me to try to explain to you, what it is, I can not. It takes faith to believe.

But I will say, many times I have encountered situations where some believed it was "God's will" , and it was not. This knowledge, in me, comes from the peace of God in my heart. And again, I don't expect you to understand.

I have stepped into fights, taken the blows, without response, to stop domestic disputes. And I have stood up in defense of those who others found guilty. All because of the movement of the Spirit in me and my own common sense. (In these cases, and many others, I was justified by the outcome)
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 03:09
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    I have stepped into fights, taken the blows, without response, to stop domestic disputes. And I have stood up in defense of those who others found guilty. All because of the movement of the Spirit in me and my own common sense. (In these cases, and many others, I was justified by the outcome)
    What's to be said about people doing stuff like stepping in to help others, fighting their fights, preventing fights or resisting injustice without there being supernatural factors at work?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree