1. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 17:281 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Obviously you can’t cite the verse or passage from the Bible that supports your false doctrine that someone only learns of his or her salvation after death. Why not just admit it? The Biblical support for what I believe is in the OP.
    Your mouth is full of lies and deceit.

In another thread you accused me of not accepting that Jesus is the Christ.
    I have stated this over and over... that I do.
    Yet you said I do not and therefore I am an antichrist.

Liar and a a deceivers is all you Christians are.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 17:35
    Originally posted by @rajk999

I thought you believed Jesus Christ was an angel. Is that not correct?

Or is this another example of you changing your position and then lying about what you said you believed only days earlier?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 17:39

Why not just admit you can’t cite a verse or passage from the Bible to support your false doctrine that people only learn of whether they’re going to heaven after they die?

I realize you’re angry at yet another of your false doctrines being exposed, but attacking me to distract from that is pretty transparent.

Come on, amigo. You should be better than that.

Cite the verse or passage from the Bible to support your belief that people only learn whether they have salvation once they have died.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 17:41
    I thought you believed Jesus Christ was an angel. Is that not correct?

Or is this another example of you changing your position and then lying about what you said you believed only days earlier?
    How old were you when the pastor sexually abuse you as a child?
    Did your parents know about it?
    Did they report it to the authorities or cover it up?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 17:46
    How old were you when the pastor sexually abuse you as a child?
    Did your parents know about it?
    Did they report it to the authorities or cover it up?
    Wow. You’re reaching a whole new level with the hate today. Is that what happened to you? Is that why you have so much hatred for the church, pastors and people who go to church?

I sincerely hope that didn’t happen to you. If it did, I’m sorry and hope you find comfort and healing from God. Not every religious leader represents God, as you well know from what Jesus said. But not every religious leader is against God either.

May God bless you and keep you.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 17:48
    Wow. You’re reaching a whole new level with the hate today. Is that what happened to you? Is that why you have so much hatred for the church, pastors and people who go to church?

I sincerely hope that didn’t happen to you. If it did, I’m sorry and hope you find comfort and healing from God. Not every religious leader represents God, as you well know f ...[text shortened]... s said. But not every religious leader is against God either.

May God bless you and keep you.
    Did you not say that this happened to you?
    Were you lying?
    Thats not nice.
    Speak the truth
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 17:55
    Did you not say that this happened to you?
    Were you lying?
    Thats not nice.
    Speak the truth
    I never said that happened to me because it didn’t. You’re either confusing me with another poster (I’ve only been here a few months) or you’re sinking to a new low with your hate.

You’re also distracting from your inability to cite a verse or passage from the Bible to support your belief that people only learn of whether they are going to heaven after they have died.

You’re also distracting from your decision not to answer if you believe, as you previously stated, that Jesus Christ was an angel.

If you don’t want to address those points, just ignore them the way you usually do when your false doctrines are exposed.

Your attempt at distraction and deflection is pretty transparent.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 18:09
    I never said that happened to me because it didn’t. You’re either confusing me with another poster (I’ve only been here a few months) or you’re sinking to a new low with your hate.

You’re also distracting from your inability to cite a verse or passage from the Bible to support your belief that people only learn of whether they are going to heaven afte ...[text shortened]... alse doctrines are exposed.

Your attempt at distraction and deflection is pretty transparent.
    What passage in the opening post supports your contention that:

People can be assured they’re going to heaven while they are still alive on earth based on the promises of a completely holy and trustworthy God.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 19:44
    What passage in the opening post supports your contention that:

People can be assured they’re going to heaven while they are still alive on earth based on the promises of a completely holy and trustworthy God.
    Read the OP, amigo.

Are you still unwilling/unable to cite where in the Bible it says that people only learn after they die where they’re spending eternity?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 19:50
    Read the OP, amigo.

Are you still unwilling/unable to cite where in the Bible it says that people only learn after they die where they’re spending eternity?
    Nothing in the opening post supports this statement you made

11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 19:521 edit
    Some believe they won’t find out if they’re going to heaven until after they die. But that view is not Biblical.

There are judgments after death, but neither determines whether people spend an eternity in ...[text shortened]... r them, only eternal condemnation and punishment.”

https://www.gotquestions.org/judgment.html
    YouTube : Converted post to song...
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 19:58
    What a pile of bull?
    Do you church jokers actually believe all that garbage?
    No wonder you sickos are so lost ...
    That did not help.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 19:58

Read John 3:16 and Romans 10:9, amigo.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 20:03

Where in the Bible does it say people only learn after they die if they’re going to heaven?

I know why you won’t answer that question. Because it exposes your salvation by works doctrine as a load of rubbish if people’s salvation is determined by them while they’re on the earth.

Because God never said how many good works one must do to obtain salvation or how successfully they must follow the commandments of Christ to obtain salvation. So if people determine their salvation while on earth based on John 3:16 and Romans 10:9, another of your false doctrines - in this case, salvation by works - is blown out of the water.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 20:08
    Jesus hated liars and false preachers as well pal.
    Yes that is how I represent Christ.
    I dentify the false teachings of Christianity and I expose them
    I identify the crooked and deceitful preachers and pastors and I expose them
    Understand ? Dont ask me again.
    So you made this statement with no proof :

Now you want me to provide a reference that says the opposite ..you are a funny man

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree