1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    13 Feb '11 04:30
    The good news is that I am leaving the forum....I did not like me anyway.

    I pushed the boundaries and got kicked in the ass.

    The bad news is....I am coming back and reinventing myself.

    I will be known as something else to avoid being mixed up with that old Vishva person.

    Vedanta should not be victimized for my antics, because she is innocent

    I will try to present her in her true light, for she was hidden from view and she really does have much to offer.

    I apologize to everyone for causing so much upset, and I only wish that I had seen what I was doing earlier.
    '
    I could not see the forest for the trees.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91666
    13 Feb '11 04:39
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The good news is that I am leaving the forum....I did not like me anyway.

    I pushed the boundaries and got kicked in the ass.

    The bad news is....I am coming back and reinventing myself.

    I will be known as something else to avoid being mixed up with that old Vishva person.

    Vedanta should not be victimized for my antics, because she is innocent
    ...[text shortened]... ly wish that I had seen what I was doing earlier.
    '
    I could not see the forest for the trees.
    It's just news 🙂

    Looking forward to your new presentation
    All the best.
  3. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Joined
    11 Dec '09
    Moves
    14434
    13 Feb '11 04:41
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    I could not see the forest for the trees.
    🙂

    I think everyone here suffers from the same eyesight problem
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    13 Feb '11 05:40
    Originally posted by ua41
    🙂

    I think everyone here suffers from the same eyesight problem
    Yes......our humanness is a challenge
  5. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    13 Feb '11 06:32
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    I apologize to everyone for causing so much upset, and I only wish that I had seen what I was doing earlier.
    '
    I could not see the forest for the trees.
    Didn't you do this before? ie apologize for upsetting everyone and promising to change. Last time you continued in your same old ways.

    Do you admit that you were rude and wrong, or do you still blame everyone else's dishonesty?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    13 Feb '11 07:04
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Didn't you do this before? ie apologize for upsetting everyone and promising to change. Last time you continued in your same old ways.

    Do you admit that you were rude and wrong, or do you still blame everyone else's dishonesty?
    I apologized before, for having people think I was rude and therefore becoming upset about it.

    Now I am apologizing for actually being rude...there is a slight difference.

    And the second part of your comment....is

    I admit that it was wrong to be rude.

    -----------------
  7. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    13 Feb '11 07:11
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    I admit that it was wrong to be rude.
    You having settled that, I would like to ask: what life lives in or on the Sun?
  8. Lowlands paradise
    Joined
    25 Feb '09
    Moves
    14018
    13 Feb '11 08:19
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The good news is that I am leaving the forum....I did not like me anyway.

    I pushed the boundaries and got kicked in the ass.

    The bad news is....I am coming back and reinventing myself.

    I will be known as something else to avoid being mixed up with that old Vishva person.

    Vedanta should not be victimized for my antics, because she is innocent
    ...[text shortened]... ly wish that I had seen what I was doing earlier.
    '
    I could not see the forest for the trees.
    I appreciate your courage to admit.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86400
    13 Feb '11 08:401 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The good news is that I am leaving the forum....I did not like me anyway.

    I pushed the boundaries and got kicked in the ass.

    The bad news is....I am coming back and reinventing myself.

    I will be known as something else to avoid being mixed up with that old Vishva person.

    Vedanta should not be victimized for my antics, because she is innocent
    ...[text shortened]... ly wish that I had seen what I was doing earlier.
    '
    I could not see the forest for the trees.
    Just take it like a man and move on as vishvahetu. "Reincarnation" doesn't work here, you will be clocked within your first 3 posts.
  10. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Joined
    11 Dec '09
    Moves
    14434
    13 Feb '11 15:52
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Just take it like a man and move on as vishvahetu. "Reincarnation" doesn't work here, you will be clocked within your first 3 posts.


    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm not one for dramitic exits but the rise of the troll vishvahetu, especially in the last week or so, has reached epic proportions and I just can't be bothered to make ...[text shortened]... guy (KA and RC for example) but I think it is clear to all that these efforts were in vain.
    Quran 42:40 Although the just requital for an injustice is an equivalent retribution, those who pardon and maintain righteousness are rewarded by GOD. He does not love the unjust.

    Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86400
    13 Feb '11 17:26
    Originally posted by ua41
    Quran 42:40 Although the just requital for an injustice is an equivalent retribution, those who pardon and maintain righteousness are rewarded by GOD. He does not love the unjust.

    Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
    What are you trying to say?
  12. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    13 Feb '11 18:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What are you trying to say?
    Something along the lines of 'sociopaths should be encouraged', presumably.
  13. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Joined
    11 Dec '09
    Moves
    14434
    14 Feb '11 16:381 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What are you trying to say?

    Originally posted by FMF
    Something along the lines of 'sociopaths should be encouraged', presumably.
    Edit: nevermind, beating a dead horse at the moment
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    14 Feb '11 17:40
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Yes......our humanness is a challenge
    Before you go, I have a question about reincarnation, who goes up and who goes down. You have a convicted, confessed murderer, he is to be executed by firing squad. The way that works is, you have say, ten men with rifles, only 3 of them have real bullets, the others blanks and nobody knows which is which, they all load the bullets into the guns, that way each individual gunman cannot say for sure if it was his gun that killed the murderer.

    The question is, whose soul would reincarnate down? The jury that convicted the murderer, sentencing that person to death, knowing that person will die, the Judge who pronounces the sentence, or the gunmen. If it is to be the gunmen, which ones?
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    14 Feb '11 21:52
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Before you go, I have a question about reincarnation, who goes up and who goes down. You have a convicted, confessed murderer, he is to be executed by firing squad. The way that works is, you have say, ten men with rifles, only 3 of them have real bullets, the others blanks and nobody knows which is which, they all load the bullets into the guns, that way e ...[text shortened]... ie, the Judge who pronounces the sentence, or the gunmen. If it is to be the gunmen, which ones?
    Very good question...

    Not only does Vedanta have religious principles and rules for the person on the path to God, but it also has laws and rules for the secular.

    When a career criminal is caught and the death penalty is handed down, the judge is following a system of law.

    So when this law is carried out, it is coming under the heading of duty and not personal conduct.

    The person firing the bullet that actually kills the criminal is acting under duty, and his duty is expressed by the law, and therefore for him there is no wrong.....just like in war the soldier is acting under duty and there is no wrong.

    But if the war is an unjust war, then every soldier is implicated in wrong doing.

    If there is no wrong there is no karma.

    Actually when a career criminal rapist murderer is terminated, his sins are cleansed and his karma is reduced, but if he is not terminated for his serious crimes, his karma will have him suffer in his next life.

    Remember in Vedic society the judge and law keepers know full well, that the material body is not the real person and that the soul shall take another birth.
Back to Top